FINAL FANTASY XVI Awakening Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINAL FANTASY XVI Awakening Trailer

Kinda mixed on it atm. I think it has a chance to be interesting but all i saw was Dark Souls reskinned in FF14 personally.

They have another one similar coming in March 2022

Comment

that one got meme'd with limp bizkit scene meme ;o

Comment

Oh my I see what you were saying now lol thats super hilarious and kinda cool to be honest lol What song was that?

Comment

I don't think it will be too bad, you play a few games similar to it even though the videos don't show it too too well. Should give it a try!

Comment

Oh this just popped up now in my feed lol, It says it has "Digital Mini Soundtrack". I wonder if it has the limp bizkit song lol.

Comment

Revenge Trailer recently dropped at the Game Award Show

Comment

The upcoming action-RPG, Final Fantasy XVI, has garnered much anticipation and will be arriving on PS5 on June 22. The latest State of Play episode will feature an in-depth preview of the game, highlighting the captivating combat, exhilarating Eikon battles, and other exciting elements. Clive Rosfield, the lead character, will harness the abilities of different Eikons to conquer his fateful journey, making Final Fantasy XVI the next major release in the Final Fantasy series.

Comment

Even though Final Fantasy is known for its turn-based combat, I think it's good that they're trying something new with hack and slash gameplay. The more videos of FF15 I see, I'm starting to warm up to it.

Comment

Working...
                  X