Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined the WoW Stormrage guild and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just joined the WoW Stormrage guild and...

Hey everyone,

My name is Joe aka Hypest on WoW. Today I joined Lzuruha's WoW guild on Stormrage and I am wondering if there is a way to also branch out into other teams. I see that Lzuruha also deals with SC2, League of Legends, and other games.

Aside from WoW, which I just came back from after a hiatus, I also play Starcraft 2 (Diamond level with all 3 races) and League of Legends (~1500 ELO). I was wondering if it would be possible to apply/tryout/join a team for any of the above mentioned games that Lzuruha has a team for/is looking to start a team for. If Lzuruha doesn't have a SC2 team or any SC2 players, I would be happy to start one under you guys.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I don't know if this is in the correct sub-forum but I didn't see an "Applications" section, or whatnot. Hope to hear from you all soon, and thanks for bringing me into such an awesome community.

Here is a link to my SC2 stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dragonflysc

EDIT: It seems as though the past broadcast VODs have been removed from my stream since I haven't streamed in ~3 weeks because of college classes starting again. If you would like to see my stream, I can turn it on for you.
    Also, how do I add my name to the Stormrage listing on the site?

Joe "Hypest" Perello
    Last edited by Hypest; 01-29-2013, 08:46 PM.

welcome, and theres some changes being done in starcraft... also access is done by sekket from your guild!

Comment

Okay thank you. I also saw your post on the WoW forums which I responded to about an hour ago. I do stream, but the last 3 or so weeks were super busy for me since I had to get back into the groove of the college semester. Although I'm on the Stormrage realm and not Stormreaver, I hope to keep in contact with all of you

Also as mentioned above, if there are spots available in either of SC2 or LoL teams, I will be extremely interested!

Comment

Also, I am likely to change my stream link this week.

twitch.tv/dragonflysc was mainly only starcraft 2 related.

When I update my stream link I will let you all know, it will most likely be Friday.

Comment

Welcome to the team
          http://steamsignature.com/profile/de...7976240074.png

Comment

Thank you

Also if there isn't a pre-existing SC2 team, I would be happy to form one under you guys, whether it be as a team or an individual player.

Looking forward to be a part of the community!
            Joe

Comment

we have your app in the private area from the contact form

Comment

Ahhh okay I completely forgot I event sent that lol. So many things to keep track of :P

Comment

Working...
                X