Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarNage64
    replied
    god everyones got such big intros, Im Tommy I was ex Competitive CS player now Speedrunner I love you all Idk relaly what to put im not that interesting of a guy <3 u all thanks for being my friends

Leave a comment:

• Elderfro
    replied
    My name is Jordan but I go by Elderfro, Blackeness, Afroking or just about anything with Afro or Afro for short. I have been practicing Afroism for about 8 years #frolife. I am from Philly, PA and I will always tell you what I think and or feel about anything if asked. I love to debate and listen to all kinds of music. Some of my favorite artist or bands are Rush, Kid Cudi, DMX, Common, Gang Starr, and Chevelle.

I have been gaming since I am 4 and playing games online since I am 10. I matured fast on the scene going to gaming places/cafes with people 10 to 20 years older than me. I starting with DAOC and WoW since it has begun. I play almost every game or have, but now mainly try to be the best Enhancement Shaman I can be in WoW/ Challenger of Bronze in League of Legends. I consider myself a Guru on WoW and can help anyone with almost anything relating to so. I am the current Raid Leader/ Main Recruitment Officer in the Lzuruha Alliance Guild.
    I am currently taking classes online and plan to go for a Business Degree.

Always on skype if needed

Leave a comment:

• Frostblitz20
    replied
    My name is David Known as Frostblitz20 to everyone online but prefer to be called Frost for short im 20 years old a long time gamer been playing since i was a little kid around the age of 5 where i got my first console the PS1 along whit 2 video games FF7 and Resident evil 1 directors cut. Sadly i'm not as active in real life as i once use to be i use to be leader of a Paintball and Airsoft team here in my home state of Mississippi use to play against the other teams around here on weekends. I myself don't have one type of genre of games i'm attached to i really like all types of games *expect Moba's*. First PC game i ever touch was SC1 brood wars back then i didnt know how to play i was little but i still somehow beat the story missions.

Now days im busy whit work sadly Still play games, games still comes first in my life * i know its sad* Also into anime such as Attack on titan, Gundam, Bleach, and Ao no Exorcist. Your mostly see me chilling on the Xbox or on a MMO like *WoW or FF14* where i am a Co leader on WoW on the richest guild on my server *Khaz Modan*. I'm always up for playing whit anyone on any platform and soon to be starting to stream normally since i know a few peeps saw my almost a hour long test stream of Resident evil CVX i plan to start my speed runs soon! Also i'm always up for a challenge ill even do runs of games blind folded or on extreme/pro modes whit only basic weapons such as knifes or Just about anything.

Leave a comment:

• Wypy
    replied
    My name is Tim, known as "Wypy". I'm 24 and from Neuss, Germany. Played games my whole life, but got into speedrunning last year and started as a Router/Supporter for Final Fantasy 7. Started streaming earlier this year myself. I run Final Fantasy 6 & 7 and Shining at the Darkness(doing some Isaac casually). Will continue with FFX in the future.

I myself follow the philosophy "Have fun!" I try to support new streamers and give them some tips and motivation. I like interacting with people who share the same interests, which mwans I try to get to know many gamers/streamers. At home I work in a school and try to help weaker kids with learning. I'm also a scout leader here so working with kids is my thing

Its really cool meeting you all and getting to know some of you better.

Leave a comment:

• AmazingSully
    replied
    I'm Sully, it's not my real name, but a nickname I have had since high school. Most people call me that so feel free to. I am from the wonderful Nova Scotia in Canada, and I am going to university here as well. Doing a BSc hon. Math with second major Econ, and a BA with double major Psych/Math. End goal at the moment is a PhD in pure math. In addition to my studies I am a research assistant for one of my econ profs, tutor through my student union and the accessibility centre for special needs students, and I grade assignments for one of my math profs.

In my spare time (which is scarce at the moment) I tend to stream, sometimes I voice act the streams, and I occasionally speed run SM64 (but I suck). I am the resident creeper here, it's a title I hold well, so be warned. I'm also your friendly neighbourhood Forum Admin, so I try to make sure everybody posts where they need to post. If you have questions just ask me =). I have 2 math tattoos... so ya, I'm pretty rocking. And I'm also known as the Cher of Twitch... if you hang around my stream you will get the story of that someday. That's me in a nutshell for now anyway. Hope you will all introduce yourselves.

PS: I didn't realize Tasha was French... that explains so much =P

Leave a comment:

• Dezzorad
    replied
    Hi! My name is Marc mostly known as Dezzorad.

Im A streamer and speedrunner and work in industries in real life. I Speedrun mostly Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 and i like to play alot of games casually. Im from germany im 19 years old. Im not any Admin or such so i dont even know what big things to tell you guys . Im glad to be in here with some awesome people i met and hope to be a constructive part of the community.

Greetings Dezzorad

Leave a comment:

• ArmorMangus
    replied
    Alright then, my name is David but on any platform you'll usually see me as ArmorMangus, supermetagross, or Major Tom most commonly but feel free to call me David. I started gaming very young with the SNES, also being from a poor family and being Spanish, which kind of adds to the mix of this, during then I only had one game for it being Kirby Super Star which i still enjoy very much.

Right now it's pretty much straight PC gaming for me, mostly just Dota 2 at this point, i enjoy any genre of games as long as it can hold me onto the ride. Now kind of diverging from games i really enjoy the Gundam series, no matter which one it is, whether the original, Turn A, G Gundam, Wing, Age, and etc. Back to games i'm also a avid fan of keeping up with eSports ranging from Ti3, WCS, or the finals coming up for LCS i think, mostly i follow the Dota scene though. I also want to mention that i'm a pretty open guy so no question is out of bounds for me, well almost, i enjoy streaming as well now on a more consistent basis, oh and i'm one of the news admins, and i could say specifically for Dota 2.

Leave a comment:

• Taichee
    replied
    I'm Dayle and a long time WoW player. Have a couple of toons but the one I use currently is Taichee the Monk on Sargeras.

I'm 32 and originally from Far Rockaway NY but currently living in Palm Beach Florida. Thinking of possibly leaving for cooler (temperature wise) areas to reside. I'm a helpdesk dude and been a gamer console and PC from 1988 and still going strong. I own a PS2, PS3, 360, and a crappy PC which I look to replace soon so I can stream too. I am an avid enthusiast of games in the fighting genre with Street Fighter being my favorite series ever. RPG, platformers, and puzzle games come after. I am terrible at FPS and RTS games but willing to learn! My gamertag and PSN ID is Black0wt20 for those who would like to know or maybe play something sometime.

Nice to meet you all.

Leave a comment:

• Disenchantment
    started a topic Introduce Yourself Thread!

Introduce Yourself Thread!

Guess I'll start this off!

My name is Natasha and i go by the alias Disenchantment, I'm currently 23 and working some side jobs and Lzuruha full time (Forgot to mention I'm french XD). I just been gaming for a little over a year and fell in love with the console side of gaming more than the eSports scene although I do love StarCraft II and Counter-Strike. I just recently started speed running myself and got the world records for Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete and now branching out to other games like Super Metroid, Super Mario World and other classic SNES and RPG games.

I'm also working in Lzuruha as a head admin in expanding the Lzuruha Speed Running community and do many positions in helping us advance such as contacting new and fresh blood to join us, expand our features to better serve our community, updating our wiki with records, guides and game information and a lot more!
Working...
X