Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosada
    replied
    What's up everyone? I just like to hang out and watch speedruns while I work on my own games. If anyone wants to chat about game dev you can message me, and maybe we can play some games too.

Leave a comment:

• OmgikLFG
    replied
    My name is Kramer! I love the community and decided I needed to be more active. I have been gaming most of my life. I currently have been working on my Twitch and Youtube presence. I am not a speed runner but I do love to stream games. Once I get a little more of a presence on twitch, I will probably get more of a schedule down for it. I look forward to talking games and everything else nonsense with all of you guys in the future.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherCloud
    replied
    Hi, I've recently started speed running Final Fantasy VII again. I follow CarNage64 on Twitch and he sent me to this website. I'd like to get back into the speed running community!

Leave a comment:

• RealAbruzzi
    replied
    Hey, what's up everyone. Name is Abruzzi and I mostly play RPGs. I do play some MMOs from time to time, mostly WoW and I will sometimes dabble with The Secret World. But I mostly stream RPG speedruns. Right now the game I am focusing on is Suikoden for the PS1. Stop by sometime if you like. Thanks for having me here

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Thanks for joining Simpol

Leave a comment:

• Bargainbin
    replied
    Welcome Simpol, hope you enjoy your stay, we won't let Todd bully you here

Leave a comment:

• Simpol
    replied
    Hello all,
    I'm Lloyd (Chicago, IL). Zelda II fan for life.
    I'm here because Todd is persuasive?! Kappa

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome Josh, I hope you enjoy the forums!

Leave a comment:

• FaramirRat
    replied
    Hello all, my name is Josh, (26, Male, located near: Atlanta GA) A.K.A. FaramirRat, as the unique name that it is, if you see FaramirRat in any game (I play a lot of games) you will know it is me. I don't think you could name a mainstream game I don't play or had played in years past, and you also probably couldn't name an Anime I have not seen other then MAYBE some romance or harem anime. I don't read manga, I just enjoy anime more and I like to not know what is going to happen by reading the manga.

I learned of LZH by watching Carnage's stream as I am a huge FF7 fan, so much so that I have a saved FF7 file that is in my opinion a true 100% FF7 run that I spent thousands of hours on when I was younger. Currently I am trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life, I have minor college degrees in computer programming / computer science, and culinary arts as I am a great cook, or so I have been told, but I still don't know if I want to work in these professions indefinitely as I also enjoy physics, history, and astronomy, I guess I am a late bloomer when it comes to that.

I hope to participate on these forums and in the LZH community and have some fun a long the way.

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome Devon!

Leave a comment:

• Miulei
    replied
    I just joined here. I'm new to this community and to speedruns, but I'll do my best to contribute something to the community. You guys can call me Devon. I'm going to be 23 on Wednesday. Nice to meet you all.

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome to the community fellas!

Leave a comment:

• Atkinsj7
    replied
    My name is jeff im 25 years old former speed runner now playing World Of Warcraft trying to get back into speedrunning i watch Carnage and ChaosKnight373 which influence me to join mlzh which is a awesome group.

Leave a comment:

• Mystical
    replied
    Hey everybody

I'm Mystical ans I'm a french speedrunner. 21 years old and I grew up with Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9. I run final Fantasy 8 and 9 and it's my favorite hobbie.

I know Lzuruha community for 1 year i think. Thanks to Logeek and KartSeven for that. I think that's all and sorry for my bad English.

See you.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Mysticalkd
    Twitch : http://www.twitch.tv/mysticalkd
    Last edited by Mystical; 09-06-2014, 02:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome to the forum everybody, I hope you enjoy the content and help make the community even better!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X