No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm slaskprask, usually called slask.
    I'm new here so might be a good thing to introduce myself.
    I'm an (almost) 20 year old guy from sweden.

I'm an oot speedrunner and I'm currently trying to get a solid No Wrong Warp n64 time.
    I'm planning on running other categories and eventually pick up more games.

I hope I can be a part of this comunity

Comment

Hi! My name is Brian from the United States. I'm applying to the WoW portion on Sargeras so I figured I'd introduce myself here. I'm a CS major and spend my free time skating, gaming, and hanging out with friends.

Comment

Hello friends =)

I'm Astrix! But you can call me Chris. You may also know me as the guy who loves Chocobo a little too much (if it's possible <3).
        I'm 21 years old, from Scotland, currently in my 4th year of University.

I don't speedrun (yet!), but enjoy playing pretty much anything. My favorite games include the Final Fantasy series, Zelda series, Metal Gear Solid and The Elder Scrolls. But as I said, I'm happy to play anything =) I find many games fun and always enjoy something new.

P.S.

I love you all <3 Kappa

Comment

What's up!

Just saying what's up before I apply to LzH...... Just looking to become a casual speed runner. So hi all!

Comment

Hello i'm New

Hello i'm "TheMegaful900" but you can call me Megaful i'm a new Speed Runner i got 12 year's old and i'm chilean i love the tacos. and this is my presentation send my good luck

Comment

Hello

So hey guys I am new here Does anyone here run OoT Any%, MST Or Any% No WW/RBA? I'd like to race vs you guys :P

Comment

Hello everyone, i'm Zelkys, a french student in english/japanese/chinese at university, i'm 19 y/o, I live in Lyon, i'm a speedrunner of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Donkey Kong 64 and many other games.
                I'm musician too, i play guitar since 5 years, piano since 2~3 years and drums since 1 years, I like all styles of music(except dubstep) but i'm a metalhead.

See you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Hookshot1436 View Post
                  So hey guys I am new here Does anyone here run OoT Any%, MST Or Any% No WW/RBA? I'd like to race vs you guys :P
                  I run all of those categories, shoot me a pm on twitch sometime! Welcome ps

And welcome to you aswell Zelkys
                  Personal Bests
                  Ocarina of Time
                  MST-J - 2:35:15
                  Any%-J - 23:30
                  No RBA/WW-J - 1:44:16
                  100%-J - 6:58:09

Majoras Mask
                  Any% (English) - 2:24:29

Grand Theft Auto III
                  Any% - 1:49:22

sigpic

Comment

Hello, I am dodori.exe (or just dodori if you like c: )
                    I am new here, so I thought I introduce myself.

My real name is Marc, I am 16 Years old and I come from Germany.
                    I love to entertain people, that's why I started my own Twitch Channel!
                    I would love to apply as a member at lzh <3

I love to play older Games from SNES to PS2, I am just wierd like that,
                    I hope I will make new friends here, and I would be glad to play with someone on here c:

That's it,

- dodori.exe

Comment

Newcomer to MyLzuruha

Greetings Lzuruha,

I am One4nd0nly, and I work part-time, love card games like magic the gathering and video games like Halo and Gears of War, Left4Dead/Left4Dead2, but my personal favorite StarWars: Battlefront II and if so anyone interested in joining me, it's greatly appreciated! I also do plan on playing MMO's that I am planning on playing that are not of the normal like World of Warcraft or League of Legends.

Thanks in Advance,

One4nd0nly.

Comment

I'm Alexander. I'm from Sweden. Any compliments or complaints about my presence here can be directed to Wypy Been playing video games my entire life, started watching speedruns 2½ years ago or something but only recently started doing them myself. Might as well be upfront about the fact that I enjoy puns to an almost inhuman level.

Good day to you Sirs and Madams.
                        sigpic
                        I'm infamous and rockin'!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/tohmane
                        https://twitter.com/Tohmane

Comment

Originally posted by Tohmane View Post
                          I'm Alexander. I'm from Sweden. Any compliments or complaints about my presence here can be directed to Wypy Been playing video games my entire life, started watching speedruns 2½ years ago or something but only recently started doing them myself. Might as well be upfront about the fact that I enjoy puns to an almost inhuman level.

Good day to you Sirs and Madams.
                          Welcome <3
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm a speedrunner, casual player, and edm producer. my twitch is in the signature, and uhh...

Sup?
                            My Twitch.TV | Leave a follow

Comment

Hey! I'm James, but I go by CenTenebrae although most people call me Cent.

I'm currently in High School but I'm working really hard to graduate top of my class in May so that takes up most of my time. But I've been gaming since I was 6. I am currently trying to learn how to speedrun KH 1.5 and Sonic Adventure 2, although I just bought Tales of Xillia so that's been a distraction ;D. I used to play League of Legends and I wasn't very good, only Silver 2. I have since quit because the game makes me upset ;_;. I hope to start Streaming as soon as I can get a new computer and a nice capture card, which may be sooner rather than later. If you want you can add me on Steam, CenTenebrae! Anyway I guess that's it.

Peace out! Live Long and Prosper! May the Force be with you! May James Cameron direct your life!

Comment

Figured I'd jump in on the bandwagon and tell ya'll a little bit about myself. The name is Alyssa, but I'm partial to Lyssa or Lys. I'm not a speedrunner, though I wish I had the computer/ability/focus to do so, however I've been playing games most of my life. I remember Final Fantasy 7 being the first game I played all the way through. I am in love with all of the PS1 classics and wish I owned them all. I'm a college student studying graphic design/integrated media, and I want to open up my own graphic design company when I get older. I plan on moving to Seattle to do so, or I'll stay in Oregon, not sure about that, but I have plenty of time to decide that. I'm about to become a manager at Papa John's so I'll get the the point where it will be school and then work nonstop, but what can I say, I love a busy schedule. I guess that's really all ya need to know about me. If you wanna know more, go ahead, feel free and ask!
                                "The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layers thing."

Comment

Working...
                                X