Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RightAsReno
    replied
    Hi everyone! Im RightAsReno, also known as Robin.... but at this point most of my close friends just call me Reno. Im 24 years old and was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. Im still in the Stockholm area btw :P

I speedrun SM64, mostly as a challenge between friends, Nipago still hasnt caught up to me :P, and ive also dabbled in Kingdom Hearts 1,5, but ive yet to finish a run in that. Gamingwise im an RPGNerd and a Grinder... im big on the whole OverKill thing... i enjoy curbstomping bosses. But i´ll try most games to see if i like it or not.

Im fairly new to the LZH Community but its looking awesome so far and all the people ive had to do with within the community has been Super friendly and nice, Shoutouts to CarNage64 and Disenchantment ;P Im hoping to continue having fun and see how far we can go in whatever we choose to do.

Leave a comment:

• ThatGuyMuck
    replied
    My name is Jancy but I go as Muck, I'm 26 years old and put in 6 years in the Army and just got out. I play a lot of games but maybe not a big gamer like most of the people I know of. I currently Play Hearthstone, CS:GO, SKULLGIRLS, Super Street Fighter AE (Ultra soon), Strife, and so much more. I'm currently moving from Hawaii to Kentucky and well begin my streams upon arrival. I enjoy outdoor rock climbing mostly on my free time and Photo editing.

Steam: ThatGuymuck
    My Stream
    My Game List

Leave a comment:

• SpectralChimaera
    replied
    Hey guys, Matt A.K.A SpectralChimaera here, relatively new to the speedrunning scene, 24 and going strong.

I speed run primarily Bastion, FFVII and will be possibly adding one other game to my repertoire when I find the one that I want to route.

I'm from New Zealand so my time schedule is a fair bit different from everyone else's haha.

I work full time and I stream as much as humanly possible. I run a small FB page and twitter page aswell which is usually for updates on my stream and awesome gaming stuff I find around the place.

I'm also the newest addition to the Lzuhura Speedrunning Admin team, so keep an eye out.

If you're ever keen on seeing me run, feel free to hit me up on twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/spectralchimaera
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpectralChimaera?ref=hl
    and Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpectralChimera

I'm always happy to have new people in the stream and am always ready and willing to answer questions, talk lore, discuss strats or just have a laugh.

Peace out

SpectralChimaera

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome aboard, Chrono Cross is a good game!

Leave a comment:

• Jialora
    replied
    Hi!

Hello all. Name is Jim a.k.a. Jialora a.k.a. Qwertyifshag a.k.a. Moomeat a.k.a. that Canadian guy that owes you money.

I'm 30 and on long term disability from a sports injury at 17. Been watching speedrunning for a long time and finally chose to get into the crazyness and start streaming and get more involved with the communities.

CarNage64, Runnerwatcher, and especially the big 4-5 day events raising money for chairty.

I hope to help out as i can and to get really good at my chosen first game, Chrono Cross.

I'm on alot of the days so if anyone has questions or just wants to shoot the breeze on Skype at Moomeat (Username).

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Hunterangel and oyeti, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here

Leave a comment:

• HunterAngel
    replied
    I don't think that I've officially introduced my self, even though I've been posting all over the forums for a bit, and am a constant irritant to Carnage's runs. So I guess that's either really rude not to introduce myself, or Pro-lurker status?

Either way...

I'm Ilo. I am a 33 year old IT Business Analyst/Incident Manager for a local Health System here in South East Michigan (Detroit thug HYPE). I am not originally a Michigander, I moved here in early 2000 to live with my then girlfriend, now wife. I never really "grew up" anyplace. I'd like to say that means I'm still young at heart, but in reality I moved a lot as a child. I was born on Maui, Hawaii. I have lived in San Antonio Texas, Lake Tahoe Nevada, Honolulu Hawaii, Waikaloa Hawaii, the Bay Area of Cali (Fremont and San Lorezno for you locals) Tucson AZ, and the Portsmouth area of New Hampshire.

With all that moving I became good at two things... making new friends, and playing video games (because they come with you when you move). Currently I play World of Warcraft on Shadow Council server and am in a "casual" raiding guild. I just have gotten back to the game and have a 557 Blood DK. I am also starting PVP on my Rogue, which I'l be writing about soon. I enjoy all RPG games. Final Fantasy 7 was my first Final Fantasy game and is still my favorite. I also play a lot of console games such as COD and Assassins creed.

I am currently going back to school to get a bachelors in computer science to move more into a programming job.

I'm really an open book, so PM me or ask any questions.

Glad to be small part of a great place like LzH.

Leave a comment:

• CarNage64
    replied
    happy to have you yeti! lets do big things big big things!

Leave a comment:

• oyeti
    replied
    I am Oyeti, Richard irl. Started gaming when I was like 3 or something on an Atari or some other ancient machine. My best gaming days are now behind me. I don't speed run. I am not a competitive e-sports player. Best I can do is play some Minecraft now. But I am damn good at it!

Been married for 8 years and have a wonderful tiny satan daughter who is 17 months and is constantly trying to kill herself. So of course my wife and I absolutely adore her. She is a wild little monkey with the greatest smile ever!

Since I can't game like I want, I figured the next best thing would be to get into the business side of gaming. Somehow I have convinced my wife that is a legitimate use of my free time. Thx to carnage for bringing me to LZH, it has been great. Keep up all the great work guys. The community is amazing.

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    welcome nextgen, I hope you will find everything you are looking for here! Make sure you let them know in the League forums that you are interested in joining a team (I believe you can enter as a free agent.)

Leave a comment:

• Nextgen
    replied
    Hey Everyone, I'm Nextgen.

I've been working on taking my html, css to the next level and have been studying CMS (Drupal) for some time now in order to get various ventures of mine online, and have been considering making my own gaming team. When I found out about LZH from watching Carnage and Krob's streams I discovered that what I had in mind was already established here, and why build a start up team from scratch when everything I'm looking for is residing right here at LZH.

My main game is StarCraft 2, and I have a lofty goal of making it to Grand Master one of these days. I'm currently Platinum but have seen the glory of Master at times past. I would love to be a part of some LZH tournaments in the future and help grow the SC2 side of the community.

I also play LoL, and the tournaments on LZH are definitely something I wanna be a part of. I main role Jungle but can play pretty much any role. I'm currently Silver but am looking to make it to Gold by the end of the year.

I'm also into speed running (which is what originally brought me here) and thanks to LZH speed runners, I have had my passion reignited for some games which I have fond memories of, but have been collecting dust on the shelf for some time now. Mainly FF7, and FF9 which I would like to get a satisfactory PB in. I would also like to get WR's in some more obscure PC games such as the Freespace series as well as Mechcommander.

Other than that, I'm from Western Canada, I love to talk about pretty much any subject. I'm really into Mixed Martial Arts and am thinking about getting into training Jiu Jitsu. I'm interested in Technology, Science, Heath, Spirituality, THE BIG PICTURE and how the small details contribute to it. I try to be as boundless and open minded as possible. Some day I'd love to leave a mark on the world which some how some way brings us all closer together in a more harmonious way. Don't ask me how... oh wait, DO! Perhaps the community here can spark some sort of velvet revolution.., or maybe we can make and maintain our own little eutopia here. Either way, sounds like fun!

Glad to be part of the community, and hope a LoL team picks me up soon because a double elimination tournament sounds like a wicked time!

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome Nakerz!

Leave a comment:

• Sonraloria
    replied
    Hi, I'm Sonraloria, or as most of you know me as Nankerz on Twitch.

I'm here cause I donated to shooting carn in the balls and I want the shield next to my name, (Insert OpieOP face here). I play games like World of Warcraft, currently I'm a 587 balance druid who has been clearing Heroic Siege of Org since April, Stormrage alliance.

Umm, I speedrun Goat Simulator Bahh% sometimes, and I stream my SoO clears recently I've been changing my clients language to make fights more interesting for example I did SoO last week in Korean. I don't understand Box.

I reside in Connecticut, 18 years old, single (Ladies [creepy winky face]), Pharmacy tech and been working at this pharmacy for almost 2 years, recently I got a 2nd job at a store called Stew Leonards and i'm being trained in the deli + making a shit load of mozzarella. I go to college for Biochemistry don't know what I wanna do with it yet but hey, i'm getting it!
    Last edited by Sonraloria; 07-07-2014, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Welcome aboard Rasendoriblade!

Leave a comment:

• Rasendoriblade
    replied
    Yo I'm Rasendoriblade and I run mostly the 2d zeldas;I have learned alttp and I am currently learning Oracle of ages. Also, I am planning on running the 3d zeldas such as: Wind Waker HD, Twilight Princess , and Majora's Mask. My stream schedule is mostly random, but I ensure you I stream at least 3 to 4 times a week. Oh, and TheonecalledTodd(an amazing guy) invited me to come and join this community.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X