Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karakov1
    replied
    Hey Everyone my name is karakov and i am 16 years old.I speedrun Kingdom Hearts 1, KH2, KH Dream Drop Distance, I also speedrun Devil May Cry 4 and am the current WR holder of New Game + Human on Console. Everybody and their long introductions are very intimidating lol and I am planning on learning the Jak series as well as OoT and numerous other games. I hope that i would be a good addition to this community and hope to see you all running and getting PB's

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    welcome Izraill!!

Leave a comment:

• Izraill
    replied
    Hi, I'm Izraill. I am a 17 year old speedrunner from Mexico. I run Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mega Man X6, Minecraft, Pokémon Emerald and God Of War. I try to stream whenever I can, mostly my speedruns and sometimes casual gaming. I also run the Minecraft Speedrun Leaderboards.

I hope we get along.

Leave a comment:

• Blacknight2000
    replied
    Hey, I'm new to the community, had a friend who has done some work here tell me about it,
    I am not willing to disclose my actual age but I will tell you I'm younger than most, but I don't squeak so it's good enough, right? I'm from Ohio, and I probably don't have the best streams but I try to entertain for all, I usually end up playing Starcraft 2, Rust, or any other game I can stream and enjoy. I'm nothing too special, I just know how to do some photoshop work and make cool looking things. I am AJ, or my usual gaming alias, Blacknight2000, hope I'm able to fit in here. :3

Leave a comment:

• TheonecalledTodd
    replied
    Hello everyone, I'm Todd (TheonecalledTodd, Thegreattoddman or Toddd normally in games) and I'm new to streaming and attempting to learn speedruns. I normally stream retro games or League of Legends. Some of the streams I watch (Carnage64 and Calebhart42) talk highly about the community of gamers here, so here I decided to join up and browse around. I live in Richmond, Va. Hope to see you in the chat! (Twitch: TheonecalledTodd)
    Last edited by TheonecalledTodd; 05-09-2014, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bargainbin
    replied
    Hello there, I guess sort of a re-introduction (thought I had an account here), I am Bargainbin, I starting to get used to streaming, I generally play RPGs on my stream but I do also stream games like WoW, LoL and Dota 2. I do general playthroughs of the game a lot of times blind or semi-blind playthroughs. I have thought about trying to get into speed running but not in a great rush as I don't know what game I would like to speed run. I hope to have a great time here.

All in all I'm trying to say is you guys seem like a great community of people from the streamers I've watched that feature your community.

Leave a comment:

• Saiyanz
    replied
    My name is Saiyanz and I Stream Kingdom Hearts content. I currently speedrun Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and i am starting to learn 358/2 Days, I stream every day or 2nd day and enjoy every moment of it.

Leave a comment:

• PliskinIroquois
    replied
    Guess it's time to introduce myself here! Hello everyone! My name is Scott, aka Pliskin Iroquois. I've been playing games for a long time and, well, that's about it. I have a lot of free time on my hands and figured I take my stakes at streaming. I attended university for four years and this is where I am now. I hope to become a great and entertaining streamer for everyone.

Laters!

Leave a comment:

• GoldBrass
    replied
    Lol, Jason. Loved your intro.
    I'll go I guess!

I'm GoldBrass, but I usually just go by Ryan! I'm 22 and I live in good 'ol Buffalo, New York. I like games and stuff, and currently a stream speedruns of Borderlands 2 and casual gameplay of lots of other games.
    I work at GEICO, and I live with my gf Jamie, who says hi!

That's the gist I guess. See you around!

Leave a comment:

• JammyJason
    replied
    Hi erm what to tell you..hmm...My names is Jason, I am 22 years of age and live in the Queen's country of England. I like to drink a lot of Tea, eat crumpets, wear a red coat and my teeth are in a really bad way. I also like to play Diablo and will possibly stream FF13 speed runs in the future.

Leave a comment:

• zipmach
    replied
    hey im zip! i like streaming games on twitch. i enjoy streaming games that aren't extremely popular or well known and sometimes ill play an extremely well known game. also i like to speed run fatal frame and want to learn other games

Leave a comment:

• Atratus
    replied
    hello

my name is atratus.

i like to play t3h video games.

Leave a comment:

• Straevaras
    replied
    Hello, my name is Straevaras. Nearly 8 months ago I joined the speedrunning community Speed Runs Live as well as Twitch. I primarily run Super Metroid, focusing on a strong breadth of knowledge about the game. I currently mostly speed run SNES games, but in the future I may start running other games as well.

Please stop by my Twitch channel sometime, I always look forward to new viewers.
    Last edited by Straevaras; 04-08-2014, 01:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ElaineSpencer
    replied
    Originally posted by Katzman79 View Post
    Koudelka and Shadow Hearts
    Auto followed for the above reasons.

and Welcome :P

Leave a comment:

• Katzman79
    replied
    Hello, my name is Katzman79 both here and on Twitch. I have not tried out any kind of speed running but I do tend to stream on a semi-regular basis with the intention of slowly increasing the amount as I get used to streaming in general. You might call me a little bit of a newbie to all of this. The games I play are generally wide and varied and are more along the lines of casual play with fun and banter going on, but in general you will see me playing more RPG's than any other kind of game. Currently I am going through the Tales games along with Koudelka and Shadow Hearts, but if you ask and I have it then I might play it too. Hit me up sometime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X