Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, everyone.

My name is Marty, better known as Angels Prayer. I do a lot of Let's Plays, but recently gotten into speedrunning over the past month and a half. Currently running Spryo 1 Any% and want to learn 120% after awhile. After I would like to move into learning some of the Crash Bandicoot games and possibly LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D and A Link Between Worlds.

I was just accepted into LzH and I'm really looking forward to gaming with you.
    Last edited by AngelsPrayer; 01-03-2014, 04:24 PM.
    My stream
    Personal Bests
    Spyro the Dragon
    Any% - 1:10:53

Comment

Hi, everyone.

My name is kaorru 26 years old and i live in Switzerland
      i am a speedrunner of evoland , Saint seya Ps2 and kirby and if possible lot of other game .....

in casual gaming i love game : rpg , fighting and shmup

I was just accepted into LzH and I'm really looking forward to gaming with you.
      Last edited by kaorru; 02-07-2014, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Hey all. I go by 77remix, 77, remix etc.

Real name is Kyle Holmes. I was born in Adelaide, Australia, I currently live in boring old Tucson, Arizona. I found this site through CarNage64 who is my favorite streamer, I really enjoy the final fantasy 7 speedruns and I definitely have connected with most of the people that reside in that chat.

I am 21 years old, I am working on testing for my Personal Training/Fitness instructor license. I plan to go into Physiotherapy graduate school later in my life. Took a few years off college out of high school so I'm a bit behind.

Hmm....what else? I'm a pretty casual gamer and I've played just about every game there is. Unfortunately I don't speed run anything but I absolutely love every stream from the people on this site. I have followed about 15 streams in the last week of Lzuruha members Everyone in this community is amazing.

Nice to meet you all <3

Comment

I have been a speedrunner for about a year now! I speedrun Spyro, Crash, Ape Escape, Super Monkey Ball, Kirby, Spongebob, and other odd PS1/PS2/GC games. Speedrunning has been a huge part of my life for the last year and I hope to continue this hobby for years and years to come

Comment

Hiya, my name is Eric, my gaming alias is thegrimm1onfire. I have been playing video games all my life that I can remember and have just recently got into speed running. My favorite types of games tend to be RPG's both console and MMO in variety. As for my hopefully up and coming speed running career I foresee myself starting off running something like Super Mario World, I would love to run an RPG but I just love the stories too much to speed through it.

Fun Fact: I graduated from college with a degree in philosophy and theology but have terrible grammar.
            //Grimm

Comment

Hi, my name is Alan (Al_Skorcho_) and I am a 23 year old from Ireland who loves gaming and playing music. I've been a big fan of gaming since I was 6 and some of my favourites to play/speedrun are; Silent Hill 1-3, Resident Evil 2 & 3, Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy VII & IX, Parasite Eve 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Spyro and some older classics like Super Mario. I heard about Lzuruha from frequently watching CarNage64's stream and from other members on Twitch. Hope to talk to more of you guys in the future.

Thanks, Al!
              Speed Runner

Comment

Hey my name is james (elyzsabo on twitch), im a speedrunner and casual gamer, would love to meet new people who share the same interest or even not the same interest i love to talk about stuff

Comment

Hi guys and girls. My name is Christian and my alias is Retrofreak89 (Old Zealarn). Iam currently 27y old and live in Sweden. Atm im just home and searching for a job.
                  For gaming i like to speedrun, currently speedrunning TMNT Hyperstone Heist. When im not speedrunning i like to play other games aswell like CS GO,WoW, and Hearthstone.
                  I also stream for LZH so follow my channel if u wanna see some funny games, speedrunning and have a laugh, on my fails and my swedish accent
                  When im not infront of my computer (yes that happens to) ^^ i wanna be with my friend (nightchildo) and just chill and maybe take a beer or 2

My hobby is pretty mutch E-sport, fishing and Speedrunning.

Thanks everyone that has followed my channel on twitch and ofc LZH, hope to see you in the future ! // Retrofreak89
                  Last edited by Retrofreak89; 09-16-2016, 05:45 PM. Reason: Updating :)

Comment

Hello LZH! I am Tilty, a friend of Elaine and Dampylle's, and people who frequent their channels might have heard me in the background every once and a while. They are both awesome gamers and have encouraged me to be active in gaming culture, this site in particular. Truth be told, while I have a lot of gamer friends and enjoy watching their work, I am more inexperienced in actually playing than I'd like to admit. I'm more of a spectator than an active player, but would like to be able to change that through practice and learning from more experienced gamers here on the site.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here, thank you for reading!

Comment

I am 20 years old currently studying at Cambridge University doing Game development i am proficient at using various game engines such as Unity and UDK, i can code in C++ and most other languages such as javascript.

I am currently speedrunning FF7 PC port after watching carn for a few weeks it got me into it as it was a game of my childhood and i spent a lot of time playing it over and over. I am looking to start running FF9 and Link to the past as they were also games that i greatly enjoyed and lookign to then branch onto other games that i like to play and hopefully stream some development of the game that i am creating because i think that, that would be a unique stream experience showing people how to make games and what kind of stuff goes into it this would probably happen at the end of a speedrun for the people who are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchadiesTeevee View Post
                        I am 20 years old currently studying at Cambridge University doing Game development i am proficient at using various game engines such as Unity and UDK, i can code in C++ and most other languages such as javascript.

I am currently speedrunning FF7 PC port after watching carn for a few weeks it got me into it as it was a game of my childhood and i spent a lot of time playing it over and over. I am looking to start running FF9 and Link to the past as they were also games that i greatly enjoyed and lookign to then branch onto other games that i like to play and hopefully stream some development of the game that i am creating because i think that, that would be a unique stream experience showing people how to make games and what kind of stuff goes into it this would probably happen at the end of a speedrun for the people who are interested.
                        Though you may be wondering why I am adding ArchadiesTeeVee into my Introduction, he is the reason I found myself here.

Hello, my name is Sam or as you will more than likely call me.. Mouldy

Recently been promoted to Public Relations Admin, which is something I look forward to progressing in further from my earlier days at GamersPlatoon (gaming organisation). I found myself here looking to Speedrun "Croc: Legend of Gobbos" but came across the Public Relations role and thought it was about time I reapplied myself to something similar to what I used to do. Once upon a time I was Vice President of Communications at GamersPlatoon, the experience alone was enough to keep me interested in the role so when I saw Lzh had a similar position open I jumped at the chance.

I hope to see you all blossom and I hope to speak with as many of you along my journey!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Paytes, most call me sk8 or sk84uhlivin. I'm brand new to the speed running team here at LzH and I cannot wait to be more involved with the community. I speed run very obscure games, but not exclusively. Along with that, I'm a platinum trophy whore, so I love to do that as well. I'd love to see all of you in my stream, as I love streaming so much. Hats off to Carnage64 for introducing me to the world of speed running, and I probably wouldn't be doing it if I hadn't met him. Cheers!

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Hello all,

My names Ray and I've known about this site for awhile but just now decided to sign up. Looking to get into speed running but not sure atm I'm always busy. That and I'm in dire need up a PC upgrade and not sure if I want to invest in a new one right now until my current one finally craps out on me. But as soon as I do I'm looking to get back into WoW or maybe FF14 Arr I haven't tried that one yet but it looks fun.

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Mistique and I'm a California native. I have been gaming since I was rather young but have recently found out there is so much more to the community than I thought! I had no idea of the ways they're using tech these days to speedrun, stream, play, raise money, etc by gaming. I am glad to have found this place. Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and I feel like I found a place to fit. I look forward to getting to know you all better and hopefully becoming a streamer as well.

I currently am playing Bravely Default, WoW, and Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns.
                              http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Mistikins.png

Comment

Hello Everyone! My name is Kim.... gaming community knows me as Kimmiko. 31 years old. Been gaming for many years. It all started out as my dad giving me an atari when I was like 3 years old... hahaha then years past my bro, dad and I slowly got various gaming consoles. Nintendo, SNES, Gameboy, Game Cube, PS, PS2. PSP. PS3, Dream cast, gamegear?, been so long.... Xbox, xbox360 ... PC..
                                I got into a lot of the underground gaming community in Atlanta, where there would be various game tourneys... Arcade was one of my favs until adult life was like... work time! I was big in the Tekkens, Need for Speeds and Soul Caliburs then... Oh and the virtual shooting games, time crisis and that weird on where you duck and dodge a lot. Mech simulations, etc. Now though... I'm more of a PC gamer, I do a lot of MMORPGs, as well as simulation, real time strategies, first person shooters. etc....

But EVEN before and during.... Board Games...Card Games... Games. Games. Games. It's just my thing.

Personality wise, I'm laid back and I like to have fun... I like to get competitive at times. The rest I'll let you find out as you get to know me.

Comment

Working...
                                X