No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Oyeti, Richard irl. Started gaming when I was like 3 or something on an Atari or some other ancient machine. My best gaming days are now behind me. I don't speed run. I am not a competitive e-sports player. Best I can do is play some Minecraft now. But I am damn good at it!

Been married for 8 years and have a wonderful tiny satan daughter who is 17 months and is constantly trying to kill herself. So of course my wife and I absolutely adore her. She is a wild little monkey with the greatest smile ever!

Since I can't game like I want, I figured the next best thing would be to get into the business side of gaming. Somehow I have convinced my wife that is a legitimate use of my free time. Thx to carnage for bringing me to LZH, it has been great. Keep up all the great work guys. The community is amazing.

Comment

• happy to have you yeti! lets do big things big big things!
      sigpic

Comment

• I don't think that I've officially introduced my self, even though I've been posting all over the forums for a bit, and am a constant irritant to Carnage's runs. So I guess that's either really rude not to introduce myself, or Pro-lurker status?

Either way...

I'm Ilo. I am a 33 year old IT Business Analyst/Incident Manager for a local Health System here in South East Michigan (Detroit thug HYPE). I am not originally a Michigander, I moved here in early 2000 to live with my then girlfriend, now wife. I never really "grew up" anyplace. I'd like to say that means I'm still young at heart, but in reality I moved a lot as a child. I was born on Maui, Hawaii. I have lived in San Antonio Texas, Lake Tahoe Nevada, Honolulu Hawaii, Waikaloa Hawaii, the Bay Area of Cali (Fremont and San Lorezno for you locals) Tucson AZ, and the Portsmouth area of New Hampshire.

With all that moving I became good at two things... making new friends, and playing video games (because they come with you when you move). Currently I play World of Warcraft on Shadow Council server and am in a "casual" raiding guild. I just have gotten back to the game and have a 557 Blood DK. I am also starting PVP on my Rogue, which I'l be writing about soon. I enjoy all RPG games. Final Fantasy 7 was my first Final Fantasy game and is still my favorite. I also play a lot of console games such as COD and Assassins creed.

I am currently going back to school to get a bachelors in computer science to move more into a programming job.

I'm really an open book, so PM me or ask any questions.

Glad to be small part of a great place like LzH.
        http://i.imgur.com/rDAYO04.jpg
        Battle.net: HunterAngel#1749 - XBoxLive: HunterAngel - PSN: HunterAngel81 - Steam: HunterAngel - twitch.tv\HunterAngel

Comment

• Hunterangel and oyeti, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here
          Todd C.
          Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

• Hi!

Hello all. Name is Jim a.k.a. Jialora a.k.a. Qwertyifshag a.k.a. Moomeat a.k.a. that Canadian guy that owes you money.

I'm 30 and on long term disability from a sports injury at 17. Been watching speedrunning for a long time and finally chose to get into the crazyness and start streaming and get more involved with the communities.

CarNage64, Runnerwatcher, and especially the big 4-5 day events raising money for chairty.

I hope to help out as i can and to get really good at my chosen first game, Chrono Cross.

I'm on alot of the days so if anyone has questions or just wants to shoot the breeze on Skype at Moomeat (Username).

Comment

• Welcome aboard, Chrono Cross is a good game!
              Todd C.

Comment

• Hey guys, Matt A.K.A SpectralChimaera here, relatively new to the speedrunning scene, 24 and going strong.

I speed run primarily Bastion, FFVII and will be possibly adding one other game to my repertoire when I find the one that I want to route.

I'm from New Zealand so my time schedule is a fair bit different from everyone else's haha.

I work full time and I stream as much as humanly possible. I run a small FB page and twitter page aswell which is usually for updates on my stream and awesome gaming stuff I find around the place.

I'm also the newest addition to the Lzuhura Speedrunning Admin team, so keep an eye out.

If you're ever keen on seeing me run, feel free to hit me up on twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/spectralchimaera
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpectralChimaera?ref=hl
                and Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpectralChimera

I'm always happy to have new people in the stream and am always ready and willing to answer questions, talk lore, discuss strats or just have a laugh.

Peace out

SpectralChimaera

Comment

• My name is Jancy but I go as Muck, I'm 26 years old and put in 6 years in the Army and just got out. I play a lot of games but maybe not a big gamer like most of the people I know of. I currently Play Hearthstone, CS:GO, SKULLGIRLS, Super Street Fighter AE (Ultra soon), Strife, and so much more. I'm currently moving from Hawaii to Kentucky and well begin my streams upon arrival. I enjoy outdoor rock climbing mostly on my free time and Photo editing.

Steam: ThatGuymuck
                  My Stream
                  My Game List
                  sigpic
                  Skullgirls!
                  Main: Parasoul
                  Hearthstone ThatGuyMuck#1434
                  [My stream]
                  I do Vape, mod E-cig.
                  The Magneto Telescopic mod,iTazte VF RDA, and dual parallel coils

Comment

• Hi everyone! Im RightAsReno, also known as Robin.... but at this point most of my close friends just call me Reno. Im 24 years old and was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. Im still in the Stockholm area btw :P

I speedrun SM64, mostly as a challenge between friends, Nipago still hasnt caught up to me :P, and ive also dabbled in Kingdom Hearts 1,5, but ive yet to finish a run in that. Gamingwise im an RPGNerd and a Grinder... im big on the whole OverKill thing... i enjoy curbstomping bosses. But i´ll try most games to see if i like it or not.

Im fairly new to the LZH Community but its looking awesome so far and all the people ive had to do with within the community has been Super friendly and nice, Shoutouts to CarNage64 and Disenchantment ;P Im hoping to continue having fun and see how far we can go in whatever we choose to do.
                    "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

• Welcome to the forum everybody, I hope you enjoy the content and help make the community even better!
                      Todd C.

Comment

• Hey everybody

I'm Mystical ans I'm a french speedrunner. 21 years old and I grew up with Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9. I run final Fantasy 8 and 9 and it's my favorite hobbie.

I know Lzuruha community for 1 year i think. Thanks to Logeek and KartSeven for that. I think that's all and sorry for my bad English.

See you.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/Mysticalkd
                        Twitch : http://www.twitch.tv/mysticalkd
                        Last edited by Mystical; 09-06-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• My name is jeff im 25 years old former speed runner now playing World Of Warcraft trying to get back into speedrunning i watch Carnage and ChaosKnight373 which influence me to join mlzh which is a awesome group.

Comment

• Welcome to the community fellas!
                            Todd C.

Comment

• I just joined here. I'm new to this community and to speedruns, but I'll do my best to contribute something to the community. You guys can call me Devon. I'm going to be 23 on Wednesday. Nice to meet you all.
                              Video games allow you to live out your wildest fantasies. Like in The Sims, you can have a house, and a job, and a family, and healthy relationships.

Comment

• Welcome Devon!
                                Todd C.

Comment

Working...
                                X