No announcement yet.

Introduce Yourself Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All. I am The_Greenleaf_Effect, going by TGE on here because of reasons..(Re: Laziness) and i am planning on starting to stream soon... nothing fancy... just being a filthy casual and perhaps a Bingo or two.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Hi everyone. I'm Kriptic/Kriptify, I'm 18 and i like to play old and new video games. I'm a Sega fanboy with all of their systems but the master system and the cd add-on for the genesis/mega drive. I sometimes try to speedrun sonic games but I'm really bad at speedrunning. I also like to play Counter-Strike Global Offensive a lot.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kriptify
      Xbox: Kriptify
      PSN: Kriptifyy or Kriptifyyy? (rarely play my PS4)

Comment

• Hey, I'm Token

Just your average speedrunner who is also going to school for game design. Hope to get along with everyone here!

Comment

• Hello everyone! My name is Claude, I also go by Sneaks in the gaming community.

I enjoy playing all types of games especially MMO's, RPG, FPS and classic games. I've been gaming since I was 5 yrs old, my first game and system was NES and The Legend of Zelda. I've been loving games ever since. I really got into gaming about 3 years ago professionally. I was apart of the world's top pub Call of Duty clan Lethal Gaming, they are 65x champs in ELITE and clan wars. 3 years ago we went into the eSports scene doing comp and 2 years ago we got our own MLG channel for streaming. I was a full time streaming and stream manager for the team as well a recruiter and clan war captain. It was a fun ride while it lasted, unfortunately those times are over for me and others because a close friend of the founder of Lethal Gaming stole the organization legally from him. That all ended about 6 months ago and now I'm trying to regrow on Twitch since it is my new home for streaming, a few fans have followed me to twitch but not many as I expected... oh well! So that leaves me to now. I've watched CarNage64 for about 3 years now, I love to support small time streamers. I actually think they're the best streamers, but Carnage has peaked my interest over the years to get into speed running. I enjoy watching a lot of Lzh streamers, so i figured I'd join the community too and show my support even more. I'm very friendly so don't be afraid to say hi

I've also added a few pictures from my streaming career from MLG and other random streaming type pics for the hell of it.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sneaksdgaf/
          Bnet ID: Sneaks#11863
          Xbox: Sneaks US
          PSN: SneaksDGAF

https://www.twitch.tv/sneaks_us
          Last edited by SneaksDGAF; 05-06-2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• My name is Josh Thomas, Tristtyn in the Sargeras guild. I live in Oklahoma currently. Originally from South Pasadena Ca. I'm 31. My wife's name is Julie and my son's name is Tristan, who most of my chars are named after. I've been playing wow since launch, with a few months here and there of not playing due to health issues. I enjoy playing WoW with the guild and friends, Minecraft, Fallout, Elder Scroll, to name a few. If you see me online and need help, i'll do everything I can. I'm grateful for the chance to become a raider and cant wait to tackle the new xpac with all of you. =)

Comment

• Hello everyone. This is David Thompson. I love making friends and interacting with people. Also, I love playing video games, Action games are where my interest lies.

Comment

• Hello my name is Julius, I live stream all sorts of game. Osu, Overwatch, JRPGS like Dragon quest and even games like The Witcher, I'm looking for friends and to expand my stream. I've met a few good people so far and i'm happy to be a part of the team!!

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Hello my name is Kyle otherwise know as bldagl or lately corporal_crash. I fell outta streaking for awhile but recently got back into it now I’m having to start over but it’s ok. I speed run resident evil survivor and am looking forward to expanding to some ps vita games. If I’m not doing that I’m usually playing games casually after a day of work. Hope to see you in the twitch world.

Comment

• Sup yall my name is Ryan, i go by Brutal. I play World of Warcraft and CoD: MW. I like to game, hunt, fish, weight lift, sports, and drink socially. I took a break from WoW in august and just came back last week. Im also currently a cdl truck driver for a construction company so my hrs are wonky. I know a lil bit about tech. If yall ever wanna get together and game just hmu!

Comment

Working...
                    X