Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xBrutal
    replied
    Sup yall my name is Ryan, i go by Brutal. I play World of Warcraft and CoD: MW. I like to game, hunt, fish, weight lift, sports, and drink socially. I took a break from WoW in august and just came back last week. Im also currently a cdl truck driver for a construction company so my hrs are wonky. I know a lil bit about tech. If yall ever wanna get together and game just hmu!

Leave a comment:

• BldAgl
    replied
    Hello my name is Kyle otherwise know as bldagl or lately corporal_crash. I fell outta streaking for awhile but recently got back into it now I’m having to start over but it’s ok. I speed run resident evil survivor and am looking forward to expanding to some ps vita games. If I’m not doing that I’m usually playing games casually after a day of work. Hope to see you in the twitch world.

Leave a comment:

• Ashenverdic
    replied
    Hello my name is Julius, I live stream all sorts of game. Osu, Overwatch, JRPGS like Dragon quest and even games like The Witcher, I'm looking for friends and to expand my stream. I've met a few good people so far and i'm happy to be a part of the team!!

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Leave a comment:

• davidthompson
    replied
    Hello everyone. This is David Thompson. I love making friends and interacting with people. Also, I love playing video games, Action games are where my interest lies.

Leave a comment:

• Tristten
    replied
    My name is Josh Thomas, Tristtyn in the Sargeras guild. I live in Oklahoma currently. Originally from South Pasadena Ca. I'm 31. My wife's name is Julie and my son's name is Tristan, who most of my chars are named after. I've been playing wow since launch, with a few months here and there of not playing due to health issues. I enjoy playing WoW with the guild and friends, Minecraft, Fallout, Elder Scroll, to name a few. If you see me online and need help, i'll do everything I can. I'm grateful for the chance to become a raider and cant wait to tackle the new xpac with all of you. =)

Leave a comment:

• SneaksDGAF
    replied
    Hello everyone! My name is Claude, I also go by Sneaks in the gaming community.

I enjoy playing all types of games especially MMO's, RPG, FPS and classic games. I've been gaming since I was 5 yrs old, my first game and system was NES and The Legend of Zelda. I've been loving games ever since. I really got into gaming about 3 years ago professionally. I was apart of the world's top pub Call of Duty clan Lethal Gaming, they are 65x champs in ELITE and clan wars. 3 years ago we went into the eSports scene doing comp and 2 years ago we got our own MLG channel for streaming. I was a full time streaming and stream manager for the team as well a recruiter and clan war captain. It was a fun ride while it lasted, unfortunately those times are over for me and others because a close friend of the founder of Lethal Gaming stole the organization legally from him. That all ended about 6 months ago and now I'm trying to regrow on Twitch since it is my new home for streaming, a few fans have followed me to twitch but not many as I expected... oh well! So that leaves me to now. I've watched CarNage64 for about 3 years now, I love to support small time streamers. I actually think they're the best streamers, but Carnage has peaked my interest over the years to get into speed running. I enjoy watching a lot of Lzh streamers, so i figured I'd join the community too and show my support even more. I'm very friendly so don't be afraid to say hi

I've also added a few pictures from my streaming career from MLG and other random streaming type pics for the hell of it.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sneaksdgaf/
    Bnet ID: Sneaks#11863
    Xbox: Sneaks US
    PSN: SneaksDGAF

https://www.twitch.tv/sneaks_us
    Last edited by SneaksDGAF; 05-06-2021, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MastaToken
    replied
    Hey, I'm Token

Just your average speedrunner who is also going to school for game design. Hope to get along with everyone here!

Leave a comment:

• Kriptic
    replied
    Hi everyone. I'm Kriptic/Kriptify, I'm 18 and i like to play old and new video games. I'm a Sega fanboy with all of their systems but the master system and the cd add-on for the genesis/mega drive. I sometimes try to speedrun sonic games but I'm really bad at speedrunning. I also like to play Counter-Strike Global Offensive a lot.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kriptify
    Xbox: Kriptify
    PSN: Kriptifyy or Kriptifyyy? (rarely play my PS4)

Leave a comment:

• TGE
    replied
    Hello All. I am The_Greenleaf_Effect, going by TGE on here because of reasons..(Re: Laziness) and i am planning on starting to stream soon... nothing fancy... just being a filthy casual and perhaps a Bingo or two.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderWaffle
    replied
    Hello, I'm Blake, currently 31. From Washington state, recently moved to San Diego. Started speedrunning 18 years ago in 1997 with Goldeneye while I was middleschool/HS mainly hung around the-elite.net to help invent and develop better faster strategies. First I game played competitively was THPS2 in 2000, inspired by the TG contests with cash payouts (well was checks) then discovered how awesome THPS was from the community there from 2001-2003. Around 2001 became involved with the LAN party community in my home town of the Tri-cities, WA. Lead me to switch mainly to PC games then along with my closest friends, never owned a console past the N64. Also in 2001 became completely obsessed with TFC, specializing in attack/defend style, this carried over into college for many years, and lead me to set new records with clan 3v while individually being recognized as one the if not the very the best and most dedicated players in the attack defend league during it's prime from 2003-2004. If I had a major strength that set me apart it was my understanding, creativity, aptness and dedication with TFC boosting mechanics like explosives, concs, and team damage; also likely being the best soldier trick jumper of all time. This lead me into speedrunning Half-Life and it's related games starting in 2003-present. Set and held records for most categories from 2004-2012, and recently released HL21 which I initiated, planned and found most of the time savers for. Set and held records for Metroid from 2003-2013 and TMNT from 2005-20014. Invented many strategies and set many records for SC and SC BW around 2007-2009. From 2003-2013 was very active on the SDA and TASvideos forums, while helping plan and invent new strategies for many games such as GE, PD, MM, MM2, OoT, THPS 1 and 2, TMNT, Uniracers, X-men: Mutant Apocalpse, RE, FF7 and many others.

I became aware of LZH and what it was from Carnage64 while watching his FF7 stream in 2013. I liked the tone of the community a lot more than SDA and parts of TASvideos. I'm just getting involved with streaming on the verge of a bit of a comeback into speedrunning. LZH was the only streaming community (not counting sourceruns) I was interested in sharing that experience with.

Stop by and say hi at:

or youtube at:

Planning to get back/break records for Metroid, TMNT, THPS, THPS2, X-men Mutant Apocalypse and of course some HL.

Aside from video games, I love various sports, being a complete volleyball nut, player/coach, for many years, and disc golf being my latest passion (easier on the knees). I'm trying to get more into acting and game design and less into engineering for this time my life. If you live in Socal and want to meet up sometime let me know, I don't really have a ton friends here that aren't crazy busy, still miss my Seattle friends

Leave a comment:

• DerekMK
    replied
    Hey, everyone! My name is Derek, and I was brought here by Tom (CarNage64). I produce electronic music and hope to get involved with both streaming electronic music production, as well as supplying a license for LzH members to use my music on Twitch and YouTube! Nice to meet you all

EDIT: Oh, and my Soundcloud page is on my profile if anyone wants to hear my music. Just put up a new track today.

Leave a comment:

• JRUK
    replied
    Ey up Folks, names JR, and im from the UK hence JRUK, im 30 years old. Im an old school WoW and UT player, was a raid leader for a while in Vanilla/BC, and also played for a clan in UT.

Im just an average joe, plays a lot games, streams most nights, spends time with the misses, and I recently got a new puppy called Akuma.

I used to speedrun Mario Kart 8 and recently trying to learn some NES games, Kabuki Quantum Fighter was my first, and I finally learned some of the Mega Man 2 zips though I dont think I can really dedicate myself to learning a Megaman game seriously, props to you guys that do, "thats tough kid.....thats double tough!" (Feel free to try guess the quote)

I "lurk" I suppose is the appropriate term in CarNage64's FF7 speed run streams, usually because im watching on my tablet, thought id check your community out and see how it goes.

Thanks for reading this

Leave a comment:

• Rogueain
    replied
    Sup, I'm Rogueain. A dirty casual. Also, an admin, apparently :P

Leave a comment:

• jafem
    replied
    My Name is jimmy but am mostly known as Jafem on twitch. I am a swedish casual Mega Man X speedrunner who would like to meet other nice speedrunners. I am a 3D artist in real life. I have been making art my entire life and i want to work with that kind of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• JackAsmo
    replied
    Hi,

I am Jack Asmo , a Qubecer writer.
    I love gaming, chatting, writing, reading.
    I have a nice pussy (that how we say female cat ? ) name Lili. She really nice.
    Actually i do not do lot of thing, i play drakan the ancient gate.... YES .. You understand, even is that a buggy game, when i see it in the store, i have to buy it to play again.

Have good day ++

*and sorry for my english.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X