RAW 9-14-15 Review SPOILERS!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAW 9-14-15 Review SPOILERS!!!!!

Opening up to new season, RAW took all it had and made a piece of cake. Some good some bad.
    Rusev and Dolph Ziggler keeps getting better and better when DZ tried to distract Rusev.
    Nikki is the new longest reigning divas champion, RIP AJ's streak.
    Steph explains that if nikki is pinned,submitted, DQ or counted out she loses the title.
    Sting VS. Big Show (The Giant), an amazing homage to WCW wrestlers (yes big show was in WCW as The Giant)
    John Cena Sucks !!!!!! Kappa
    We got to preview Seth vs Sting which is going to be pretty intense.

8/10 stars could've done better but what a night it was. Hopefully I can go to NOC since it will be in my City.
    Sorry for short review as I am typing this all up really late.
    Comment what you think will happen at NOC or how you felt about RAW.

I dont think Cena sucks, I mean maybe as a wrestler, but the stuff he does for charity makes him a pretty amazing dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Disenchantment View Post
      I dont think Cena sucks, I mean maybe as a wrestler, but the stuff he does for charity makes him a pretty amazing dude.
      It's more of wrestler as they keep pushing him out and milking him for money just like Hogan.

Comment

Gonna point out on the charity front most of the company do the same amount as him, it's just him they want publicized for it. Also it's not the just pushing him out thing, it's the fact they've not let him change his character in over 10 years it makes him really stale.

Comment

But isn't that what they do each year? find a new cash cow gimmick to milk? :P

Comment

If that was the case they wouldn't have been milking cena for the last 10, you're assuming they're creative enough for that

Comment

No it is like what they have done with Hogan, Milked him all up for the Money. Some of the best superstars today aren't even on that much because well they don't believe in them

Comment

So you're saying Ethan Carter the Third and Jeff Hardy need to "invade" the WWE, and form a new generation version of the NWO in order for Cena to turn heel

Comment

Originally posted by LionOrphenoc View Post
                  So you're saying Ethan Carter the Third and Jeff Hardy need to "invade" the WWE, and form a new generation version of the NWO in order for Cena to turn heel
                  Oh God why Lion just no

Comment

The sad thing is ignoring it using Cena if WWE creative ever saw that, I could see them running a similar angle.

On the positive side of things last night's NXT announced the ironman match between Bailey and Sasha which should be awesome.

Comment

Yeah and if I was able to, I would have gone tonight to NXT show since it's in my city today.

Comment

I would go to the UK tour is the WWE ever stopped anywhere south of Birmingham... I mean seriously Bristol and Plymouth exist you mother f******s

Comment

Working...
                        X