Pokemon Bingo Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Bingo Feedback

just some feed back on the bingo uhmmm some of these can't really be done, maybe "catch a charmeleon can be evolve a charmeleon?" or "catch a kadabra - be Evolve a Kadabra?" theres some minor ones but yeah thats the basic feedback i've got for now....

Last edited by Tizano; 08-08-2015, 09:03 PM.

Are you streaming it somewhere?

Comment

I don't know if this is possible but a way to pop out the entire Bingo card so it not attach to the page so those that have limited workspace to have the web broswer open can easily shrink / enlarge the entire gird so those that doesn't want to focus on a certain row / col and just play and see what is better in the long run could easily see it.
      If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

You can catch a Kadabra by the way in the Cerulean cave that unlocks after beating the elite 4.

Comment

I know the pop out is on the list of things to do for awhile now. We just need jasonrm to have some free time in his busy schedule to do the update on it but it is indeed coming!

Also if theres game directed concerns about the bingo, use here: http://forums.mylzh.net/forum/lzuruh...-bingo-general

If its card program related like yours X10, you're in the right spot here

Comment

Working...
          X