Announcement: This is not the final look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: This is not the final look

A lot of people think this is our site and forums are going to look like. We are currently working with a webmaster in getting a design and the forums touched up to the site soon. It will be done by the end of the month.

These forums will be our home for good, vbulletin suite 4.x and will be re skinned soon to the new website.

If you need a hand with anything, I've used vB3 for a while and worked with vB4 for a little.

Comment

We are currently getting it reskinned and working out a new site to pull everything together, We will contact you if we need assistance. What is your area of expertise with vbulletin? reskinning? acpanel? etc..

Comment

I have a question: Can we get rid of the Image Verification for each post?

It's not proving that I'm human, it's proving that I can't read and I'm blind.

EDIT: had to redo the image verification three times before it posted.
        sigpic

Comment

I've lead and worked with a community for over 2 years that used vB3 and just recently decided to upgrade to vB4.

I have not made any of my own themes/skins for vBulletin but installing them is a breeze (as well as installing additional plugins). I'm pretty familiar with the CPanel from setting permissions to changing board settings. vBulletin has pretty advanced permission settings to create a multitude of private forums. You can create them based on usergroup (which members can apply to join or manually be added in like you did in phpbb3) or other 'anonymous dropbox' like forums where the user can only see/read their own thread(s).

I used to edit the headers in vB3 to add in our own custom links and custom php pages. Haven't done it on vB4 yet, so I don't know how different that's going to be. I'm assuming you got the full Suite from looking at the 'frontpage'. The built in CMS is a little confusing to setup at first and I can help you with that if you'd like. Or you can choose to use vBadvanced to replace it.

Comment

Working...
          X