Mobile Browsing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Browsing

I have noticed a few things about the site when viewing from a mobile browser.

Lzuruha.com and mylzh.net render differently when viewed in a mobile browser. Mylzh.net you can't even sign in. I think you may be missing a media query in the mylzh.net page since it works in Lzuruha.com fine.

Sometimes the remember me feature when signing on covers the sign in preventing from providing a password. Just noticed it a few times; hit or miss if it works.

Have you guys looked into setting up a mobile site using jquery mobile and phbb or w/e mobile version?

Edit: also when you are resizing the page to zoom in and such, the page keeps refreshing. (Lzuruha.com) not from forums that I can see. But you notice it when
    Last edited by mactastik; 02-14-2013, 03:46 PM. Reason: When you resize in the middle of typing it jacks up too apparently. If you click the image link to world of Warcraft. (Portal

Gah. Portal page I'm assuming. That's where the page refresh is happening. Hopefully you can follow this

Comment

Your about page breaks and store shows white text on grey background.

This is all iPhone5 as well. I'm sure there will be more coming from a non-WebKit browser. Windows Phone anyone?

Comment

We'll look into it, for now you can use http://mylzh.net/showthread.php?3326...sing&styleid=1

Comment

I dont feel like making another thread, but one more suggestion I have would be increasing the login-session-cookie timeout. When you're filling out an application, by the time it's done, you have been signed out. Screenshots/Logs/stuffs take a while.

Comment

Also:

Home dropdown Hover link image should have rounded corners on the bottom
            LZHTV dropdown hover link images need to be swapped so that the rounded corners is on the bottom, not at the top of the list
            Tooltips on your social media icon links - and they should work...
            Why is the footer so big...? shouldnt it look something like
            Click image for larger version

Name:	examplefooter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	83512
            instead of looking like
            Click image for larger version

Name:	footeroriginal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	83513

Note: I dont use Firefox or IE so I dunno if it all breaks in there as well.
            Last edited by mactastik; 02-21-2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Trust me we know how the website is, I'm not pleased with it and we'll be upgrading soon.

Comment

Working...
              X