Get_Right taking in game leader spot for NiP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get_Right taking in game leader spot for NiP

Get_Right to start calling over in game strats for NiP now.

Well, since most of my teammates has already confirm what I didn't really want to confirm this early. I've been taking over the Ingame calling from Richard "Xizt" Landström since like a weak ago or something.

We had a long discussion at Gfinity event, after when we have played and talked through alot of stuff. We can to a conclusion that I was going to try out to be the caller..

After this days, as far as I've been that. It's been some sort of a roller coaster for myself since I have to think about what everyone wants to do ingame and such, it's been kinda tuff if you ask me. But, when you have such a great teammates that support you to the max, that I have. I don't really feel weird with the whole thing anymore..

Sure, it can happened that we will go back to Richard to main caller or someone else. But for the time being, I will continue this and hope that I got the best support from our fans as my teammates does for me.

Hope you like what have happened so far.

#GONINJAS #yolo
    Source:
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
Working...
X