S1mple to NiP? Possibly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1mple to NiP? Possibly

S1mple to NiP? Possibly... Either hes trolling hardcore or its coming. I wonder who hes replacing if so. Friberg?

well I really hope this is just a big trolle, S1mple mey be a good player but6 how he ackts to hes team mates, makes him not fit in to NiP, but who know.
    but I don't realy think so :P

Comment

It is interesting though with all the rumors of a NiP line up change though and s1mple leaving HR recently.

Comment

well NiP as a Organisation have some time supries you what they are planing or not we will se all that I know is that all current player have a contract to end of this year.
        And on my side and a lot of fans we dot really want some new players moste ppl want fifflarn back but we also love allu :P

Comment

yea it is but he left hr long time ago and join flipside and now he are leaving team and meby he relly want to join nip and thats why he doing it so they could think "oh meby we should take s1mple"
          but yea and like I said he is a good player not dening that but how he mostly start a fight with hes team mates make it har for him to fit in to NiP becose mostly when they play they have fun and yea they do also play ​serious, but it is realy rare for theam to get mad on a team mate when he is doing something bad or miss a cluth. this was longer then I was going to do :P

Comment

I dont think Nip needs to change their lineup, they just need to change their positions up and experiment IMO first.

Comment

yea that what I think to they are(or did) play a very basic game, but they are changing on that latly thay have won some games and we will se how they do now on dreamhack, just don't realy think that NiP need a new blood in thre lineup just that they need to step up threre game and do stuff that ppl are not preperd on, and for god sake don't pick inferno evry team in the world know how they play on that map

Comment

Working...
              X