More Gambling Drama "CSGOShuffle's Rigged Rolls and Phantoml0rds Fake Subs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Gambling Drama "CSGOShuffle's Rigged Rolls and Phantoml0rds Fake Subs"

This keeps getting worse for these people trying to make a quick buck.

His twitch stream just got shut down as well so its happening.

Comment

His girlfriend recently put out a string of tweets about her and her boyfriend phantomlord in regards of this: https://twitter.com/Dinglederper/sta...45235322527744
      Hi guys! I'm sorry for being MIA. I've been extremely overwhelmed by the accusations towards me and James. (1/10)

I'll start by saying, I was sponsored by CSGO Shuffle on and off for about 2 months total. (Skins to bet) (2/10)

I'm am truly sorry for not publicly stating that I was playing with sponsored skins from CSGO Shuffle on stream. (3/10)

Some people are attacking me for working with Patreon a few months back. (4/10)

Patreon was a place for me to get to know my supporters better. It was also my intention to provide extra content for my viewers. (5/10)

I then became overloaded with support and realized I couldn't hold my end of the deal. I refunded all my patrons on June 22, 2016. (6/10)

As for the accusations about Phantom, it is not my place to comment before he is able to come forward and set the record straight. (7/10)

I did and still do struggle a lot with all the threats and continuous harmful comments towards me and James. (8/10)

The people who send me positive messages throughout the day honestly keep me going. I am beyond thankful for you. (9/10)

Lastly, I want to apologize and say sorry to all my supporters & mods who have to deal with negativity and backlash from the community 10/10

Comment

Working...
      X