Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scammer? Rethink it, CS Player sues and Wins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer? Rethink it, CS Player sues and Wins!

Swedish Mattias "MenSoft." Jansson got scammed on the knife M9 Bayonet. He then chose to go the legal way and in the end he won, which resulted in that the scammer fined.

It all began when the Swede Mattias "MenSoft." Jansson bought the knife M9 Bayonet Fade for 1600 crowns. A few days later, he saw that Pontus * had written a post where he wanted to buy just the blade. Mattias said he could sell his knife for 2000 SEK, which Pontus agreed. After some questions and negotiations, so went the two parties agreed to the sale.

Source:
    Svenska Mattias "MenSoft." Jansson blev scammad på kniven m9 Bayonet. Han valde då att gå den rättsliga vägen och tillslut vann han vilket resulterade i att scammaren bötfälldes.

What a moron for not giving it back...

Justice boner.
    My stream
    Personal Bests
    Spyro the Dragon
    Any% - 1:10:53

Comment

I give MenSoft credit, not many will take it that far.

Comment

Well with a lot of these knives they can be worth sometimes easily 400-500 dollars at least. Which are luck base to get in the first place when opening a case. I completely agree with what this CS player did. Hopefully this will show other scammers to stop and learn to do something legit.
        If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Justice!
          Todd C.
          Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

Working...
          X