Is there any interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any interest?

I'd really like to do a roll/champion breakdown discussion. Depending on the interest I could probably get a new one up every week. I play adc at roughly 2k elo, but im sure some otger teammates could help break down the specifics of their lanes.

That is actually something we are really looking for, It would be great if you could do something like this and especially if you do it well it would be posted on our news feed if you were willing to allow that. This has been mentioned to all of the teams to do things such as this depending on their comfort level with a write up. Here is the forum already placed for such a thing

http://steamsignature.com/profile/de...7976240074.png

Comment

a guide?

Comment

Yeah I could do a guide or just a roll breaking about specific things in the lane for instance for ADC there's several things I could break down into 1000 work write-ups. I could try to make it have good production value (i.e. pictures and stuff), but I'm not the most creative. Anyways, it seems like there would be interest, and YEAH if it got posted to the news feed I'd like that a lot (would give me something to point people to). So I guess once I have permissions I can start my first write up.

Comment

Sounds neat
          Afroking LoL
          Battletag Elderfro#1453
          STREAM

Comment

that sounds amazing and we would love it

Comment

Definitely

Comment

test

Comment

I'm happy to make some ADC/Support guides after the site is stable too if this kicks off. ^_^
                  - Luke Bennett

Comment

Working...
                  X