Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aatrox in the big scene? New support no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aatrox in the big scene? New support no?

Sup guys, do you think Aatrox will be in the big scene? Or we will have to wait for a while?

What about a new support champion?

never got to play him, how is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Disenchantment View Post
      never got to play him, how is he?
      He's not OP like everyone says, actually imo the only champ that was released as OP was nocturne at that time. A bit powerfull, ult very usefull, good cc. Idk if it will be used on the big scene for now, but it would be useful I guess.

Comment

it will be awhile before you see aatrox top, he has a lot of problems unfortunately. he was strong in PBE but then riot desided to nerf him when he actually came out. he has a niche role top, but his weakness in teamfights is killer, not to mention most teams try to end games 20 mins now 25 mins, and he needs a late game.

Comment

No real CC, just a slow and a lil knockup so no real hardstun whcih you acctualy love to have on any champ, not my type of champ ether..

Comment

Aatrox is really sick, He can 2 shot almost every Non- tank champ at lvl 2 ( on toplane) in the jungle he is really fast and can easily take both buffs without using pots/smite. his ganks are insane if you are abit more skilled with him, because of the knock up and slow. He can also dive easily at lvl 2-3 because of his passive. ( this is my opinion about him and how I experienced him ingame)

Comment

Aatrox is somewhat a high risk high reward champion, you just need to use your bloodpool effectively to win your trades. Pro's being playing him in the jungle, his early ganks are pretty good. Not sure about his lategame tho.
              sigpic
              Hastan

Comment

I had to run Aatrox support recently (bot lane)... cause nobody was supporting (n00bs), and he simply just sucked. catlyn took him down to 1/4 health within a minute, even tho I tiried to stay at range.

Comment

Working...
                X