LzuruhaRPG Beta Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LzuruhaRPG Beta Signups

Today we launch the beginning stages of our Minecraft RPG experience. We now need help to see how the world and players react and help us develop a rich experience and community for everyone. We would appreciate it if you get involved, share it on social media and help forge something special and one of a kind!

Trailer:

Signups?

To sign up and get white listed to help us during this beta phase, please supply the following information:

Minecraft ID:
    Hours you've played Minecraft roughly:

Age?

What's your expections of participating in this beta?

How to connect?

Full details on how to connect to the server can be found here: http://www.mylzh.net/s/connect/

There is also a video there to walk you through if you need additional help. If you are still having issues join us on our IRC server in #minecraft or create a post here: http://forums.mylzh.net/forum/lzuruh...server-support

Additional Questions?

You can join the developers of the server on our IRC server in #minecraft ( http://www.mylzh.net/s/irc/ )
    Last edited by Disenchantment; 01-17-2015, 06:24 PM.

MineCraft ID: Nosada_Kage
    Hours Played: Honestly no idea, but hundreds of hours to be sure.

Comment

MineCraft ID: Twelvan
      Hours Played: Probably more than 200, but I still suck. A lot.

Comment

Nosada & Twelvan, please do join us in the IRC. =)

And if you don't mind, answare our other two new questions. =)

/Trigera~

Comment

Looking Snazzy, hope this will get more traffic to the Minecraft Server
          [Current Runs]
          FF4 PC Any% - 4:34:28 PB
          Trojan Any% - 8:42 PB
          http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?i...ini2&tborder=0
          http://twitchstatus.napshome.net/sta...ser=Bargainbin

Comment

okey Twelvan and Nosada_Kage you are now white listed ya just need all downlaods and then are ya rdy

Comment

Minecraft ID: Lzuruha
              Hours you've played Minecraft roughly: Too much through the time, will be shared acc

Age?
              27(shared with a 24 year old aswell)

What's your expections of participating in this beta? To see the direction the server is going in and hopefully provide some input that will help grow this server to be active at any given time of the day.

Comment

okey Jarrett your also white listed so you can now go and cheak out the server

Comment

Minecraft ID: Madleomon
                  Hours you've played Minecraft Roughly: god knows honestly, not as many as wow but then I've not had it for 8 years

What's your expectations of participating in this beta?: Kinda similar to Jarrett above me, I want to see how it all flows together and to feedback on any issues I come across or just generally how I'm finding it so I can help it improve and grow.

Comment

LionOrphenoc you are now whitelisted as fast your have all modds your welcome to join

Comment

Minecraft ID: eXitiumm

Hours you've played Minecraft roughly: Too many, played since the first beta...

Age? 26

What's your expectations of participating in this beta?
                      After taking a leave from minecraft for a while I am trying to get back into it, This would only be my second RPG type server so I'm interested in seeing what it's all about.

Comment

HEY! my username in minecraft is blastdan86

I have played Minecraft for what seems like forever! sooo lets just say more than 1500+ hours into the game at the least

I just turned seventeen as of February 9th

My intention for joining this server is to actually play on this server and not have to worry about jerks like all other PUBLIC servers.... lol. but in all honesty the lzh community is probably my favorite and well as it says in my name i think i would have a blast!

Comment

I also forgot to say this i guess i typed it in a different document lol but i wanted to say i'll help out and report any glitches and anything that will make the server unfair as in abusing these glitches for ones needs. anyway hopefully you get back to me soon because i would love to stream this i wanna do a huge stream tonight and this would be perfect!!! <3 <3 <3

Comment

Updated to this point.

Comment

Working...
                            X