This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feed The Beast] Server Whitelist Request

If you want to get whitelisted on the Lzuruha Feed the Beast ( mc.mylzh.net ) server. Please give us some information about you as this is mostly a build and creative server with some fun events.

Minecraft ID:
    Referrer:
    Have you played FTB before: Y/N?
    Little About:

What is FTB?

Feed the Beast, also known as FTB, originated as a custom challenge map in Minecraft that made heavy use of multiple tech mods. It played very similar to a type of map known as Sky Block, where the player is started in a void world with only a small platform, and must overcome a series of challenges. Because FTB included tech mods, it was possible to use the various custom blocks and items to keep track of the challenges and the player's progress, as well as automatically give awards after each challenge was met.
    The map was then adapted to allow multiple players to compete against each other in a race to complete the objectives. This version gained large popularity after being live-streamed on Twitch.TV with Direwolf20 vs Nearbygamer, both very well known users of the mods included in the map.
    As the map was released to the public, it became apparent that it was very difficult to distribute the map file, mods, and configuration settings to those interested in playing it. At some point a decision was made to combine all of the mods into an easily distributable pack, as well as create a launcher that would stream-line installation.
    The map went through various iterations, including the bedrock map - known for the challenge and reward structure made of bedrock. However most players that refer to the FTB map, truly mean the pyramid map, known for its large basalt pyramid that included various rooms that listed a set of items the player had to create in order to solve each challenge. That version was then updated to a harder version, known as FTB Insanity, which took many players 50 to even over 100 hours of play time to fully complete.
    The mod pack is centered around mods built on the Minecraft Forge platform. It initially focused on mods of a technical theme, such as IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, and RedPower. However it then expanded to other genres, such as magic mods like Thaumcraft and Mystcraft.
    The initial mod pack was released as a beta in November 2012. It stayed in beta status for some time because of the necessity for mod authors to update their mods to Minecraft version 1.4, where everything became server based. This process proved a long road for a few of the mods that were core to the pack.
    Other versions of the FTB Mod Pack were created, including a Lite version, which slimmed down the list of mods to assist new users learn the ins and outs without being overwhelmed. A Magic World version, which focused on mods of a magical nature, was also released. At the time of this writing,the full FTB Mod Pack, also known as the Ultimate FTB Pack, has not been released.

Download FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10

FTB is a UK based company and community platform that creates innovative mods, maps, and mod packs for Minecraft on the Java and Bedrock editions.
    Last edited by Ari; 02-28-2016, 02:43 PM.

Minecraft ID: SexualPenguin
    Referrer: Carnage64 on Twitch stream
    Have you played FTB before: No
    Little About: Twitch Viewer ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

Comment

Minecraft ID: RightAsReno

Referrer: CarNage64

Have you played FTB before: Y/N? No

Little About: I havent played minecraft for almost 1½ to 2 years and i think it would be fun to get back into it with others from LZH.
      "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

Minecraft ID: Kensei
        Have you played FTB before: I've played the Madpack before, and at a glance, FTB seems to have alot of the same mods, so I'm somewhat familiar.
        Little About: Long time viewer/lurker, I was invited on the previous LzH Minecraft server, was fun, I'd like to do it again.

Comment

Added

Kiros9999
          RightAsReno
          SexualPenguin

Comment

Minecraft ID: yoboom21
            Referrer: CarNage
            Have you played FTB before: Y/N? Yes
            Little About: I'm a nerd and a viewer... I also like food.
            KLK, because Ragyo is the best villainsess ever, right up there with Ultimecia.

Comment

Minecraft ID: Xephyr11
              Have you played FTB before: Yes
              Little about: Long time viewer and sometimes lurker and played on the previous MC server. Also had started playing this pack on Expert mode for a bit after it came out.

Comment

Minecraft ID: CarterCarpentier
                Referrer: I look at this forum
                Have you played FTB before: Y/N? Y
                Little About: Mainly a smite player, played minecraft 2-3 years ago and want to casually build and have fun in it.

Comment

Minecraft ID: zuloph
                  Little About: Play a lot of variety games. I was actually on the vanilla server way back but got bored of Minecraft. Was wanting to get back in to it a bit lately, had the itch and FTB is pretty fun.

Comment

Added

Xephyr11
                    Puppy
                    Zuloph
                    yoboom21

Comment

Minecraft ID:P3productions
                      Referrer: Puppy
                      Little About: I play Smite and Minecraft is fun.

Comment

Whitelisted

SupportDog

Comment

Minecraft ID: believensteven
                          Referrer: Puppy
                          Have you played FTB before: A few times
                          Little About: I have no life and play smite

Comment

Added

BelievenSteven

Comment

Minecraft ID: Bl00dyGr0und
                              Referrer: SexualPenguin
                              Have you played FTB before: No
                              Little About: Coming back to minecraft after a long break have played tekkit before and this looks to be interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X