RightasReno World Tower Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RightasReno World Tower Portal

So we'll be having a creative zone for RightAsReno on our minecraft server, this tower is located on the server to actually go see the speed builds he'll be doing soon on youtube!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-26_08.29.47.png
Views:	26
Size:	628.6 KB
ID:	180307Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-26_08.30.10.png
Views:	26
Size:	790.5 KB
ID:	180308Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-26_08.30.57.png
Views:	27
Size:	701.9 KB
ID:	180309

looks very cool kari gj!
    sigpic

Comment

there is a portal at the top of it you can tp to his realm O_o

Comment

amazing

Comment

Good lord... still dont know where its at... im just mining right now...
          "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

Originally posted by RightAsReno View Post
            Good lord... still dont know where its at... im just mining right now...
            Its at our base in the greenzone

Comment

Ive been looking around but im starting to think im looking in the wrong place... ive searching through the gamehub but all im finding is parkour maps (which i must try, they look awesome) and the Hhunger Games hub portal.... i also saw a rock, paper, scissors but it said 2 people so i didnt enter. ... Could i have a clue so i can find this portal?
              "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

This isn't located there RightAsReno, its located at mine and Tasha's base. Go south, the tower portal is locked to you and op's only at the moment.

Comment

Found it, did a minor build based on the sillyness in my brainspace. I´ll remove it later.

Comment

You can do whatever in your realm RightAsReno

Comment

Working...
                    X