• Show
Clear All

• problems getting connected

problems getting connected - 'kicked by an operator'

That's not our server. We don't have a 16 slot server mylogon

Comment

is this not the correct address?

Comment

That is the correct server but that isn't the proper server info back. I'm going to re-whitelist add you and see maybe somehow you got removed. Try now and let me know?

Comment

still no luck. i'd like to say what error i'm getting now, but i keep getting different ones. once it said that the server was out of date, another it timed out and now it's giving me 'java.net.connectexception connection refused' :'(
          I'm running a mac on 'macOS Sierra' (GM Release).
          I've set my profile to run minecraft on 1.10.2
          My local DNS is able to resolve mc.mylzh.net to 216.105.171.101, but unable to ping it.
          I have temporarily turned off my computer firewall off
          I've tried tethering my computer to the 4G on phone to eliminate my router,

Yet when i go to https://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/status/ everything shows up all green and heppy.
          I am without a clue.

Comment

mylogon attemot to connect using this 216.105.171.101:25567
            If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

I tried the ip with port number and it worked straight away. I then tried it with the standard address and that worked too.
              Not sure what's changed, but mc.mylzh.net is working ok today. Strange.
              Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Extremely odd. I'm glad its working out now. Closing topic!

Comment

Glad to have that figure out. I'm thinking it somehow just got locked to one of the old servers we had like the original.
                  If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X