[MC] Plugins/Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MC] Plugins/Testing

Moved to LZH server, Still leaving this up for plugin feedback.

Basically what I'm looking for is for people to test out:

Jobs
    /jobs browse

McMMO
    Go mining, digging, falling on your face.

MythicMobs/Drops
    You'll see powerful named mobs, and they will all drop powerful items. (This is where drop rates are pumped up, items aren't balanced at all, just randomly generated)

Towny
    Start a town, /town new townname
    For help, /towny

LWC
    Drop a chest and try out /lwc

Chest shop
    try out /shop

Let me know if you get a 'No permissions' message and for which command. This is purely for testing but I need perms as well for the setup so I'm sure I'll need to make adjustments. There is an ingame ticket system with '/ticket message' to leave a staff-note on the server.
    Last edited by eXitium; 02-26-2017, 05:56 PM.

sounds interesting

Comment

Loving the random drops D2 style!
      If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Wiped the maps, trying out a new world-gen.

Comment

Wonder where you got these ideas! look into auctions, dungeons, and some sort of vault system that people can have. donor+?

Comment

Oh, you know JeffJamz :P We may have to trim some down the line but we'll see what can get configured properly. Vaults may be a future addition, though I have been looking at several dungeon things. You really want auction spam?

Just as a note for some of you... Mobs HURT
            Last edited by eXitium; 02-28-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Well if the server gets populated enough, the RPG map would take all those addons and be on its own dedicated server for it. Not sure if that would help out any.

Comment

Working...
              X