• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commands / Information

Towny:
    /towny ?

Code:
    [B]Creating a Town:[/B][INDENT]Initial Cost: 5000g[/INDENT][INDENT]Upkeep: 500g/day[/INDENT]

[B]Commands:[/B][INDENT]/town new [I]townname[/I] : Start a new town (ex: /town new [I]Awesome_Town[/I], _ is the placeholder for a space)[/INDENT][INDENT]/town : Once founded, this will show you an information panel about your town.[/INDENT]

[B]Mayor Commands:[/B][INDENT]/town add [I]membername : [/I]Used to invite new members, member should receive a request which they have to accept.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town kick [I]membername[/I] : Used to remove a member of your town.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town claim : Claim new chunks for your town, Each town starts with 8 + an additional 8 for each member.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town claim [I]#[/I] : Claim as many chunks as possible in a radius around the chunk you’re standing on.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town claim [I]outpost[/I] : Claim an outpost for your town, These cost 500g to found but do not have to be attached to your other town claims.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town unclaim [I]all[/I] : Unclaim all townblocks[/INDENT][INDENT]/town unclaim[I] #[/I] : Unclaim radius #.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town deposit [I]#[/I] : In order to claim you need money in your town bank, deposit with this command, [B]Anyone can deposit into the town bank.[/B][/INDENT][INDENT]/town withdraw[I] #[/I] : Only the mayor can withdraw funds from the town bank.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town buy bonus [I]#[/I] : Towns may purchase up to 48 additional bonus claimblocks. They start at 500 and increase by 15% with each purchase.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town delete : Delete your town, [B]this is permanent.[/B][/INDENT][INDENT]/town rank [I]add playername rankname[/I] : Add a player to a certain rank.[/INDENT][INDENT]/town rank [I]remove playername rankname[/I] : Remove a player from a certain rank.[/INDENT]

[B]Town Set Commands:[/B]
    The following commands are settings the mayor can set, they all start with /town set[INDENT]board [I]message[/I] : Set the message that will be seen by residents when they log in.[/INDENT][INDENT]mayor [I]resident[/I] : Set the mayor to another resident.[/INDENT][INDENT]homeblock : Set the homeblock and spawn of your town.[/INDENT][INDENT]spawn : Set the spawn location of /town spawn.[/INDENT][INDENT]name [I]newname[/I] : Change the name of your town to something else.[/INDENT][INDENT]outpost : Set a townblock as an outpost.[/INDENT][INDENT]tag [I]tagname[/I] : Set the abbreviation for your town, may use up to 4 characters.[/INDENT][INDENT]taxes [I]amount[/I] : Set the taxes that will be collected from each resident per day.[/INDENT]

[B]Plots: [/B]A townblock designated by the mayor to be owned by a certain resident of the town.[INDENT]plottax [I]amount[/I] : Set the amount a resident will pay per day, per plot they own.[/INDENT][INDENT]plotprice[I] amount[/I] : Set a default cost of buying a plot in the town.[/INDENT]

[B]Embassy:[/B] A townblock similar to a plot but may be purchased by a non-resident of the town.[INDENT]embassyprice [I]amount[/I] : Set the default cost of an embassy plot in the town.[/INDENT][INDENT]embassytax [I]amount[/I] : Set the amount the owner of an embassy plot will pay per day.[/INDENT]

[B]Jail plots: [/B][INDENT][I]/plot set Jail [/I]: Set a jail plot.[/INDENT][INDENT][I]/town set jail[/I] : Assign the default jail plot.[/INDENT][INDENT][I]/town set jail on/off[/I] : Enable/disable permissions all together. [B]Tip: Don’t give build/destroy permissions to users in your jail.[/B][/INDENT][INDENT=2][f[I]riend/ally/outsider] [on/off][/I] : Turns perms on/off for a certain group.[/INDENT][INDENT=2][[I]build/destroy/switch/itemuse] [on/off[/I]] : Turns perms on/off for certain actions.[/INDENT][INDENT=2][I][friend/ally/outsider] [build/destroy/switch/itemuse] [on/off] [/I]: Allows toggling certain actions only in specific groups.[/INDENT]

[B]Toggle: [/B]Toggle certain settings within town boundaries (/town set toggle [I]command[/I])[INDENT]explosions : [I]Already disabled globally, not-needed.[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]fire : [I]Already disabled globally, not-needed.[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]mobs : [I]Forced to on. No disabling mobs, sorry.[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]public : [I]Allows anyone to use /town spawn yourtown, Also shows coordinates on the town info screen.[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]pvp : [I]Can be used to disable PvP and friendly fire inside town, disabled during war.[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]taxpercent : [I]Switches town from flat-rate tax to percentage. Max: 25%[/I][/INDENT][INDENT]open : [I]Allows anyone to join your town without being invited first.[/I][/INDENT]

[B]Resident Commands:[/B] For anyone not a mayor.[INDENT]/resident ? : List all resident commands.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident : Shows you a resident information panel[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]friend add resident [/I]: Add an [I]online[/I] users to your friends list.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]friend add+ resident [/I]: Add an [I]offline[/I] users to your friends list.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]friend remove resident [/I]: Add an [I]online[/I] user from your friends list.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]friend remove+ resident resident [/I]: Remove an [I]offline[/I] users from your friends list.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]friend clearlist[/I] : Remove all friends from your friends list.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]list[/I] : Lists all current residents.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]jail paybail[/I] : Allows a user to get out of jail by paying the bail to the town owning the jail.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]toggle[/I] : Allows toggling of the following settings[/INDENT][INDENT=2]map : toggle the towny map to automatically update as you move around.[/INDENT][INDENT=2]townclaim : Allows a resident to autoclaim as they move.[/INDENT][INDENT=2]plotborder : Turns on plot-border view[/INDENT][INDENT=2]reset : Set everything back to default.[/INDENT][INDENT]/resident [I]tax[/I] : Shows taxes that a player pays.[/INDENT]

[B]Resident-Owned plots:[/B][INDENT]/resident [I]set perm[/I] : Allows setting of the following settings[/INDENT][INDENT=2][I]On/off[/I] : Enable/disable permissions all together. [B]Warning: If set to on will allow outsiders to alter your plots and access your chests.[/B][/INDENT][INDENT=2][f[I]riend/ally/outsider] [on/off][/I] : Turns perms on/off for a certain group.[/INDENT][INDENT=2][[I]build/destroy/switch/itemuse] [on/off[/I]] : Turns perms on/off for certain actions.[/INDENT][INDENT=2][I][friend/ally/outsider] [build/destroy/switch/itemuse] [on/off] [/I]: Allows toggling certain actions only in specific groups.[/INDENT][INDENT=3][B]Examples: [/B][/INDENT][INDENT=3][I]/resident set perm friend on [/I]: Will allow people on your friends list to have full access to your plot.[/INDENT][INDENT=3][I]/resident set perm outsider switch on[/I] : Would allow outsiders to have switch-access (Buttons, switches) on plots that you own.[/INDENT][INDENT=3][I]/resident set friend build on, /resident set friend destroy off[/I] : Would allow friends to build but not destroy on your plots.[/INDENT]

[B]Plot Commands:[/B]

[B]Nations:[/B]

Jobs Reborn
    /jobs ? : You may hold 2 jobs at any given time. Leaving a job will lose 30% overall experience. Having two at once makes you level each a little slower.

Jobs:
    /jobs browse : Show a GUI with the available jobs, Left-Click for info, Right-Click to join.
    /jobs join jobname : Join a job using the command instead of the GUI.
    /jobs info jobname : See payment/exp information for a certain job.
    /jobs stats : Show your exp/levels for your 2 current jobs.
    /jobs leave jobname : Leave a job.
    /jobs leaveall : Leave both jobs at once.

ShopChest:
    The current limit is 5 shops per user.

Create shop:
    It costs 100g to create a chest-shop, place a chest down where you want to buy/sell an item from.
    While holding the item you want to sell in your hand,
    Type: /shop create <amountToSell> <buy-price> <sell-price>
    Click on the empty-chest, it should transform into a chest-shop.
    Note: Set the buy-price or sell-price to 0 (zero) to disable buying or selling of that item.
    Stock the chest with items, If you’re buying as well be sure to leave some room!

Remove:
    To remove a shop
    Type: /shop remove
    Click on the chest-shop to remove the shop.

Use Shops:
    Left-Click to sell items to a shop
    Right-Click to buy items from a shop

Useful Stuff

Other commands:
    /mh achievements : Show your mob-hunting achievements, completing these will earn you gold.
    /spawn : Added a spawn command to teleport to the survival spawn, this will cost 100g per use.

Craftbook:
    Examples can be found here: http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Usage

Ammeter:
    While holding a piece of coal right-click on redstone-dust to see how much power it’s receiving at that point, useful for determining when you need to add a repeater or torch.

Lifts:
    Two signs on the SAME X,Z coordinate can be used to create a lift between any Y distance.
    On the second line of a blank sign put [Lift Down] on the top sign, [Lift Up] on the bottom one.
    Right-click the sign to travel between the two floors.

Bridges:
    Up to a maximum of 5-blocks wide, 30 blocks long.
    Place a sign on each end of the bridge, on the second line write: [Bridge]
    Right click to activate/deactivate the bridge.

Gates:
    Maximum width: 14-blocks.
    Build a gate using any kind of fence.
    Place a sign nearby, on the second line write: [Gate]

Will be adding more to this as I get around to it, I might format this to make it easier to read... I might not.

Please let me know of any permissions issues or commands that don't work properly.
    Last edited by eXitium; 06-17-2017, 01:38 PM.
Working...
X