"The Dark Knight Rises" - Minecraft Parody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Dark Knight Rises" - Minecraft Parody

Minecraft Batman needs to come out of retirement and save Gotham from it's greatest threat yet: Bane.

Many people have requested a Batman MMP video, so I decided to kick things off with "The Dark Knight Rises", my personal favorite of the new Christopher Nolan trilogy. I won't be doing the whole trilogy in back-to-back releases like I did with Star Wars, although I'm sure in the not too distant future I'll do "The Dark Knight".

Thanks again to everybody for your continued support, please spread the word, share, and subscribe!

Music:

AUDIOSOCKET 113677 Epic Action Battle Ready by Fullscore on Epic Action Film Music

Narration Transcript:

So yeah... the League of Shadows is back with Bane hiding in Gotham's sewers.

Batman's old now and his back is crippled by osteoporosis so Bane's like "Ahhhh... you think calcium is your ally?"

Bane destroys the bridges, traps the cops underground, and blows up the football stadium

"I love little boys..."

Unveiling his weapon of mass destruction, Bane's like "Gotham... this bomb is armed, this bomb is mobile!"

After his back gets fixed, Batman escapes from Bane's prison.

He gets back to Gotham just in time and tells Catwoman "I need your help..." "Branding is important..."

Bane is about to kill Batman before Catwoman shows up on the Batpod: "Clever girl!"

*Robin pops up* "Alright, heads down, this is it!"

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb..."

"I'm sorry sir, that table is reserved." "BUT I'M BATMAN..!"

lmao

Comment

But how can he be Batman when I AM BATMAN. Sorry I had to. Extremely interesting would love to see more like this.
      If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Working...
      X