Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, if you are interested in doing an let play series of videos that will be on multiple streams and youtube series. All we need is your Minecraft Username ideas on what you want to do in the series!

Also please go ahead and suggest mods for us to use to make this all happen faster!
    Last edited by x10power; 05-08-2014, 06:28 PM.
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

I'm down, I just want other people to play with. My MC name is OGXero

Comment

Last edited by repalec; 08-17-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

My username in Minecraft: Kamiloxl And my idea is like split ppl for grups for 4-7people each, build castles/bases security systems, and for example Group 1 atack group 2 castle but they cant do that untill HALF of defending team isnt online I think all should run on Cuboid etc.

Comment

Minecraft username: Jammy_jason

My ideas are limited to either building the biggest Kappa face known to man or build Kalm because Kalm is best town.

Comment

I bought Minecraft, my username is OGC_Citizen !
            In every game I play, I'm the support guy, so I do what the others want me to do =).
            But, if I had to say, I started a winmill with some guys, and when you were entering it, you heard Ocarina Song, so things like this maybe.
            Last edited by OGCCitizen; 05-11-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I would be interested in playing. I will have to figure out my old account info or start a new one and download the game again. I will edit this post with the name once I figure out which I need to do.
              //Grimm

Comment

Sounds good to me id love to participate

Comment

OGCCutizen most likely since we don't want to support pirating a game.
                  If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Very well

Comment

I'm totally down, my MC username is Blawwb, we should make a northern crater or a Wutai replica.

Comment

Last edited by repalec; 08-17-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, I need to buy it for PC but would be fun to get into if it takes off.
                          Speed Runner

Comment

I'm interested if we add a modpack to it. The AT launcher has a lot of good one and it will add a lot of depth to what we could build.

Here is one pack on the AT launcher that would work and it's very simple to use: http://www.atlauncher.com/pack/ResonantRise/

I would say I'm experienced with minecraft and a lot of the popular mods and my Minecraft name is Crysyren.

Edit: Forgot to mention the AT launcher has the Vanilla overhaul mod if you don't want a lot of fancy stuff then this pack is perfect. It basically just makes the vanilla life a litter easier and more enjoyable.

Comment

im going to update the first post but if you know any good mods that will help us in creating a Final Fantasy world please go right ahead to post them here.

Comment

Working...
                              X