Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My and Your reaction to Day 1 of LzH Craft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My and Your reaction to Day 1 of LzH Craft!

Well, I thought I would take some time and reflect on Day 1 of LzH Craft.

So far I am loving it. While I haven't got time to do any recording, it a great way for me to chill and relax. I love where Luzurha City is located at and I love travelling around the area and see what is nearby. I hope to see more people on in the near future and maybe even get on mumble, vent, or teamspeak so instead of tying everything we can converse and laugh at each other. I personally can't wait till we do some team builds as well of various FF places, peoples and things. So what are your thoughts so far?
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

I participated and watched some of Day 1.

I've gotta say there has been some serious love and effort put into it already. Some pretty large scale stuff has been built, and i'm already looking forward to the next time I get to help or play. Cant wait to watch it grow from what it is now into something spectacular. Definitely something special to get to be a part of something, especially right from the beginning. Everyone has already been fast at work creating their own areas and stuff, its pretty fun just looking around at what others have done as well.

Comment

It looks pretty awesome! I'm not around much, but I think it would be cool to see Lzuruha city in person. Having said that, I'm not quite sure where I go to get whitelisted. My ign: Twelvan.

Comment

here is where you go to get whitelisted http://mylzh.net/showthread.php?42916
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I didn't get to join in as minecraft will not update properly for me on my current laptop but what I saw from watching CarN's stream the other morning it was pretty awesome! I look forward to covering stories about the LzH city as it continues to progress and grow.
            //Grimm

Comment

What can I say I never played Minecraft really until the server went up and even with my 1,258 deaths from tasha im still enjoying it. Even more now that I am the wildcard for the IRON BANK - COWER YOU LZH COMMON FOLK FOR THE IRON BANK IS SUPREME

Comment

Working...
              X