Settlers Starter Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settlers Starter Packs

I want to encourage more settlements on the map so I talked to jar about some ideas.

What if we gave starter kits to a group of people on the server who wants to make their own city like the Iron bank or LzH city on their own (Minimum of 3 people required) and really grow the dynamics of the server.

At the Iron Bank we're currently developing large scale arenas and many other events which cities could literally have arena teams to represent them and a lot more neat ideas and concepts.

What do you think of the idea?

http://mylzh.net/showthread.php?43279 is an example of how towns would be tracked.

Sounds like a cool idea to me. Would be awesome to see a bunch of different settlements all over the world.

Comment

agreed we alrdy have port royal lovenest island and the battletoads arena on mushroom kingdom to settle and expand more would be great!
      sigpic

Comment

But tom thats all under LzH City, this would be their own people, their own resources/city

Comment

Yeah tom they would become like LzH city or the Iron bank of their own. Not a expansion to a main group, they would BE a main group.

Comment

So if I want to start the powah clan all I need to do is get 2 others and time to play. I'm down for that.
            If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

yeah and a location for your people. you guys can have many expansions but you have to have your own capital.

I'm thinking per player of a new city

1x Iron Helm
              1x Iron Chest
              1x Iron Legs
              1x Iron Boots

1x Iron Pickaxe
              1x Iron Axe
              1x Iron Shovel
              1x Iron Hoe

64x Cooked Pork

And...

1x Iron Golem to protect the city.
              Last edited by Disenchantment; 06-28-2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I alredy have somewhere its near Barginbin if anyone else wants to join were pretty setup alredy

Comment

Those starting items sound pretty good to me.

Comment

sounds like a perfect idea, definately help expand the server
                    -Axium1998

Comment

i understand now sounds great
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the idea, it'll also encourage people to play more often than during builds and plays. Play during normal hours to build up their area.

Wonder if there should also be some building materials in the starter pack as well to get them started on at least a minimal settlement?

Comment

Love the idea, think it sounds awesome.
                          [Current Runs]
                          FF4 PC Any% - 4:34:28 PB
                          Trojan Any% - 8:42 PB
                          http://steamsigs.com/steammini.php?i...ini2&tborder=0
                          http://twitchstatus.napshome.net/sta...ser=Bargainbin

Comment

Working...
                          X