Introduction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction Thread

Ok, so to get more familiar with members of the SMITE community outside of the eSports team, those in the community can post an introduction in this thread. You can include things such as your username, favorite god(s), interests, or other things. I'll start:

My name is Andrew, I am 17 years old and I go by the username Shadowfox98 on SMITE. My favorite god is Kukulkan and I watch anime and enjoy trading card games. My favorite anime are Fairy Tail and RWBY and I used to be a competitive Pokemon VGC player. I used to run a Youtube channel based on phone games but I'm starting a new one for SMITE purposes. I live in Alabama and plan to go to college to major in computer science.

Ello. Been awhile since I played due to a broken pc but Hel and Nemesis are my favorite gods

Comment

Hello there! My name is Steven. I hate long walks on the beach because I am terrified of water.

My in game alias is BelievenSteven. My favorite god is Apollo.

I hate unnecessary hostility. And I am slowly but surely getting more addicted to smite as I play it.

Comment

Hi im Shock and I am The jungle for the Smite team and My favorite god is any hunter or Thor I stream often so if anyone wants to check it out feel free! Twitch.tv/shockift

Comment

Working...
        X