SWC 2016 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWC 2016 Predictions

I have not been following the EU scene or any of the other regions other than NA. and I am a bit biased being a C9 fan.

I think there's no way NME takes any games. I think they will get 3-0'd in their first round.

And I believe in my Cloud 9 boys to win the second world championship in a row.

Im not familiar with Smite teams yet but i'm always a Envyus fan in CSGO.

Comment

While I am rooting for C9, I still think it'll be tough for them to face Epsilon. I say whoever wins in that matchup probably has worlds.

Comment

I'm not a fan of C9 because of their CS team :/ but PDG is probably going to win no?

Comment

I assume your referring to paradigm. I definitely think their a very strong team. However I feel that c9 has the right people to take worlds again. But again I am biased.

Comment

Yeah that's PDG. I don't know about C9 but there other squads always choke :P Hence "Choke 9"

Comment

Meh, C9 actually has a really good SMITE team. Like, except for a few such as Zapman and some others, they have the original pros on their team and are easily the best in America. Their problem is that since they won super regionals they have to face off against the EU (Champs, I think?) Team Epsilon who are titans of the SMITE world in their own right. I feel that worlds will come down to whoever wins that first matchup

Comment

Having the best win/loss record does not make you the titan. In my opinion I think that there is much more competition in na. The teams going to worlds are the #3 and #6 seeds. Of course you won't ever get that from EU.

Comment

I know this is an extremely stale topic, but I totally told you so...

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                    X