With Season 3 Joust & Duel To Become More Popular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Season 3 Joust & Duel To Become More Popular

So I would like to talk about the new Map that has been released for season 3. It is Chinese themed and is the stage for the new ranked gamemodes 3v3 Joust & 1v1 Duel.

With the new map comes A beautiful new battlefield, a more aggressive gamemode, and a more strategic game mode.

Strategic because of the less amount of objectives (Blue Buff, Red Buff, and The Bull) makes said objectives more valuable. Forces players to fight over them more often.

Aggressive because of the fact that its a shorter lane and you spend more time in the lane than you did on the previous map. You actually have really important objectives that you should be looking to time your fights in order to snowball.

With the new boss monster "The Bull" there is less room for cheese strategies such as back dooring or staying under tower all game.

Because of all of this. I really feel the community and audience for joust is going to grow exponentially this season. I'd love to hear other opinions though!

Here is the trailer for the new joust map if you would like to check it out.

Introducing the new Joust map, coming to SMITE in early 2016. This trailer premiered at the SMITE World Championship 2016.Subscribe to SMITE on YouTube to u...

I really wonder if it will take off or if it will have the same fate as other MOBAs like League of Legends where dominion, 3s aren't really played at all. I'm still not totally familiar with the SMITE community and how they are with these kind of things though.

Comment

Originally posted by Epyon View Post
      I really wonder if it will take off or if it will have the same fate as other MOBAs like League of Legends where dominion, 3s aren't really played at all. I'm still not totally familiar with the SMITE community and how they are with these kind of things though.
      The Joust & Duel Communities are definitely monsters on their own. The 1v1 community is especially passionate.

Comment

ill have to check some strimms out to see if peeps are playing in, also you can embed a video by clicking that film strip icon and put the URL in it like so:

or just add the video /video tags around the link

Comment

Thank ya kindly :P

Comment

Working...
          X