Underplayed Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underplayed Titles

How does everyone feel about people speed running underplayed games? Sometimes I see people with a WR run only to realize they are the only active runners of that game! I feel like it's kind of a grab to say "I got a WR Na Na boo boo" but then, if it's a game I love then I can understand the reasoning behind it.
    Todd C.
    Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

People get butt hurt over the WR in titles. Ask CarNage64, he had to deal with cry babies for having WR No Slots in his title before.

Comment

I can understand it because to those of us with a competitive spirit, the goal is to get that WR. Also, after thinking it over, I can see wanting to garner an interest in people running my favorite game, and if that means I have to brag about a WR run (even if I have the only recorded run)then so be it.
      Todd C.

Comment

It was more about them controlling than anything.

Comment

It depends on whether or not the person is boasting to be a d bag about it, or if they want to share a new game to speedrun.

Comment

I think it comes down to intent. If they are trying to draw people into a game they enjoy it seems a little less self motivated. On the flipside finding an obscure game no one runs just so they can claim the WR is more of an attention grab.

Comment

I say get it how you can lol. Just because nobody wants to put the time into the game doesn't mean it should deter you from doing it.
              Todd C.

Comment

Working...
              X