No announcement yet.

UPDATED DATABASE OF OVERLAYS CHECK HERE FOR OVERLAYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the overlay as requested by 26pt2. Figured I'd give overlays a shot.
    "The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layers thing."

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I've been kinda busy lately, here's Roymishima's BoF3 overlay:

Comment

Another green-screen friendly overlay for the Crysis series. Camera feed goes over the the lower right corner.

An army of donkeys led by a lion will always defeat and army of lions led by a donkey

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/tZPl5lm.png updated and added Megaman X overlay courtesy of Sinji
          sigpic

Comment

Here is the updated HD overlay for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Also, I made this overlay personally for Warlocked. It's an amazing portable RTS on the Gameboy Color that I love running.
            Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on the Nintendo GC - notes
            Any% (single player) - 3:19:57 - PB Video
            Any% (2P co-op) - 5:30:35 - PB Video

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes
            Palace of the Four Swords (OoB, SS) - 44:48 - PB Video
            Four Swords (2P co-op) - 43:28 - PB Video

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been kinda busy lately, you can download the updated overlay here KROMExRainbow: http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...19-minish3.png

Kanjo, why do you need a brand new BoF3 overlay?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	castle.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	83781Click image for larger version

Name:	mushroom.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	83782

these are the two im most happy with after a night of playing around i made the hole for the camera on the mushroom the top white dot on the mushroom, and i just put my Wsplit window on the overlay with black background so no need for a hole for splits and such. i find sizing the window to fix in the hole is a pain in the ass, but also im new XD

Comment

Updates

Here is an awesome custom 2 player co-op overlay for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures that I made. Hopefully, a co-op run will happen.

Here is a neat overlay for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I added in the Dark Links from the Palace of the Four Sword in the Gameboy Advance remake.

Finally, here is my overlay for Warlocked. The only difference from my last post is that I resized the area for the webcam to a 16:9 ratio instead of 4:3

Again, reposting the HD overlay for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures that Lyssa made for me. Get hyped for an incoming Toy Story overlay
                  Last edited by 26pt2; 11-10-2013, 02:04 PM.
                  Personal Bests:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords on the Nintendo GBA - notes

Comment

If anyone plans on running Super Mario 3D World, feel free to use this layout.
                    Personal Bests:

Comment

Hello everyone, I've been kinda busy lately but here's a basic overlay for next month "Operation Christmas Child" marathon:

Comment

Nice work, although the marathon has been postponed until further notice, meaning we will probably not be needing a christmas themed one I'm afraid! D:

Comment

Hey I created a album of all of the layouts I have created in the pass couple of months. I hope to add many more to this!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like x10power.
                          If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Can Ya'll please make one with snake from MGS

Comment

If anyone has any spare time or is bored, I would love a Guild Wars 2 themed Overlay. Nothing too fancy. Just want to Stream it and have a spot for a cam or random photo

Comment

general use overlay

Comment

Working...
                                X