Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amarec tv problem

Hi!
    I use dazzle to stream my speedruns and as you know there are some audio problems with dazzle. I have fixed it with amae´rec tv. It has worked perfectly until today. Amarec just shows black screen and it shows 0 fps. How i can solve this problem? I won't speedrun before this is solved. PLS Help me
    Beginner speedrunner and dota player.

I read some things im not sure if these will help

Open up the settings in Amarec and check the "Advanced" tab.

On that tab, there is a "Video Renderer Setting" panel, change this to "Priority to EVR". Depending on your video card, Windows version/configuration, stars aligning, etc, this will allow you to screen capture Amarec. Otherwise there is nothing you can do, since Amarec, like many other video players and capture applications, primarily use overlay to display the picture from the capture source.
    use AmarecTV's live output instead of screen capturing. http://www.amarectv.com/download/amarectv220c.zip

AmarecTV 2.20c is the best for the live output. 2.10b and 2.30 have lag issues. Download and extract this. Then run live_setup115b_en.exe which is included in the folder you extract. Then go to Config in AmarecTV and setup Graph 3(Live) under Live with your output settings to Open Broadcaster Software. Then in OBS add the video capture device source labeled AmarecTV and you have AmarecTV's source with no issues :-)
    What do you use to broadcast? OBS or XSplit?

Comment

I use OBS

Comment

Did you try those two things above?

Comment

uninstall and reinstall amarec?
          If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Got it now work but why there is no config button? Also it helped to download that version. no frame drops.
            E:+ i can't capture it
            Last edited by FrozenElements; 06-25-2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Oh great, my suggestions worked?

Comment

Read reply better. Problem isn't solved yet. I only got picture back. And there is no config thing.

Comment

Ouch, read reply better. Okay well GL to you then if you're going to be snappy with me. You said it worked. Config could mean many other things.

Comment

When people are going out of their way to try and solve your problem my friend being condescending is.not the way to say thanks hope you can figure.it.out...
                    sigpic

Comment

Shes only trying to help, if you have your video back which you didn't before without the config, I would say problem solved as well. She doesn't know your version or your setup because you give very limited information. Next time try to be appreciative and better phrasing next time. Now if you continue having an issue of your initial statement, please explain further in detail. I don't care about "Config", you have picture now, how about audio?

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                        Shes only trying to help, if you have your video back which you didn't before without the config, I would say problem solved as well. She doesn't know your version or your setup because you give very limited information. Next time try to be appreciative and better phrasing next time. Now if you continue having an issue of your initial statement, please explain further in detail. I don't care about "Config", you have picture now, how about audio?
                        Sorry i didn't know that i was rude. Further details: So i have problem with AmarecTV. I can't capture as source from AmarecTV. it helped a bit to change the version but now i can't in weird reason enable live which maybe is reason why i can't see anything on OBS or FFsplit. I have installed Live_setup manytimes... and i just noticed that it is different version than my amarecTV.
                        There is no audio issues i think. Laptop i use is permantly muted because headphone's input has cutted but it isn't that big problem. I hope here is enough details.
                        E: I'm not sure what version i used first but i downloaded as she said version 220 c
                        Last edited by FrozenElements; 06-26-2014, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Hey FrozenElements, I didn't read in detail this entire thread, but if you haven't done it yet, I would give this video a watch and start from scratch. (hope it helps if this isn't the correct video, or this has allready been done sorry XD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mts8qS5BhOU
                          Todd C.
                          Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

I found solution already but thanks. I try to still fix Amarectv. But i still wish that it works normal way. Thanks for some help.

Comment

what solution did you find?

Comment

Working...
                              X