Death Mountain Glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Mountain Glitch

This is a glitch found by Zelda players that allows one to get to the dark world early. You have the option of getting the moon pearl, but there are some other glitches that can be done as a rabbit.

In order to do this glitch, you must first reach the death mountain portal with the mirror. Go into the portal and follow the video. Once you get to that location, you stand as close to the edge as possible and use the mirror to warp to the light world. Once there lightly tap the controller to move to the right very very slightly. Then wait until you're teleported back to the dark world while in the portal. If, when entering the dark world now you aren't pulled back to the light world, you can continue, if not then you went too far right. Now warp back to the light world again, but this time move as far right as you can on the right side of the portal and then let it pull you back. If you did everything right, you should be on the ledge in the dark world and you should not be pulled back to the light world. You can then follow the video to find out how to get down from death

Apparently i need to post without link on my first post.

There's a faster way of doing this, and it's not that much harder.
    By going towards the corner, charge your sword down or up, press A + > at the same time until you jump down through the wall.

Comment

So yeah, excuse me for the double post but here is the link for the video.

Comment

nice find

Comment

This works on pretty much every corner wall, you can crash the game if you go on specific screens.
          I'm not the one who find this, the person who found those oob-tricks is a japanese TASer named Yuzuhura.

Comment

Working...
          X