Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Mario 64 Beaten With 1 Star (TAS) by Swordless Link & AKA (6:47)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Mario 64 Beaten With 1 Star (TAS) by Swordless Link & AKA (6:47)

Courtesy of http://tasvideos.org/

A tool-assisted speedrun made by me and AKA (known as Mitjitsu on YouTube). This run beats the game in a mere time of 6:47, beating the older run by over 8 minutes. This improvement was due to a new glitch being used in the basement which allowed us to access Dire, Dire Docks with 0 stars.

Anyone else may upload this video, provided none of the disclaimers are removed. Anyone who knows of someone who violates these procedures, please contact myself or AKA.

This run was made on an emulator, with slow speeds, frame-by-frame shooting, and re-recordings. It is not meant to show skill, but rather the game pushed to its limits, because it is purely a form of entertainment.

Note: This is the official video of the run. The old one has been deleted and replaced by this one for quality purposes.

I wonder if it is possible to beat the game with 0 stars if their a way to glitch upstairs.
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by x10power View Post
      I wonder if it is possible to beat the game with 0 stars if their a way to glitch upstairs.
      It has been beaten with 0 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by x10power View Post
        You need the two keys to open the locked doors as even with a BLJ (Backwards Long Jump) glitching through these doors does not let you surpass to the next area.

However beating the game with 0 stars is possible

Comment

Working...
        X