No announcement yet.

OoT Speedrunners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any% is pretty easy, the only trick you need to learn is the Wrong Warp. This takes time to learn but once you got it down it's not hard at all.

Comment

Originally posted by neoh11 View Post
      Any% is pretty easy, the only trick you need to learn is the Wrong Warp. This takes time to learn but once you got it down it's not hard at all.
      It's just those pause buffer tricks, that stuff pushes me away from attempting anything in OoT/MM
      Wario Land 4 - 59:49
      Virtual Boy Wario Land Any% - 23:22
      Wario World any% WR - 48:40

Comment

I never pause buffer in a Any% run, which tricks are you talking about?

Comment

I had to check out some videos to see if what I was thinking was right, guess I was wrong. I'm not big into 3D zeldas though

I'm just a platformer guy, the only zelda game I might learn one day is LTTP. Course this means I've got to get a Super Famicom and a japanese copy of the game. (I never use emulators during any of my streams because if I ever get an amazing run I would never be able to submit it to SDA).
          Wario Land 4 - 59:49
          Virtual Boy Wario Land Any% - 23:22
          Wario World any% WR - 48:40

Comment

If anyone wants to do Short bingos, MST, Any% No RBA/WW or CD just message me on twitch or check in SRL IRC
            Personal Bests
            Ocarina of Time
            MST-J - 2:35:15
            Any%-J - 23:30
            No RBA/WW-J - 1:44:16
            100%-J - 6:58:09

Majoras Mask
            Any% (English) - 2:24:29

Grand Theft Auto III
            Any% - 1:49:22

sigpic

Comment

Submitting a run of ALTTP to SDA is pretty pointless, since they would be replaced by a better time soon enough :P

Comment

I'm looking forward to some races and bingos as well!

Comment

I'll race short bingo, and normal bingo maybe if I feel like dying.

Not enough practice in normal bingo to hold a decent time.

Comment

I've recently started learning any% no rba/ww

Comment

I think Bingo V8 is going to be up and running soon which is very exciting as you know me I run any%, no/WW no/WW/RBA and the best of them all 100% each time I change my route up to simplify it so I can finish faster and faster My PB for the run is 9:02 but I know I can get it down to sub 8 with just that run alone, with the new BB CS

Comment

Working...
                      X