Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Legend of Dragoon notes

Seles
    2x Double Slash, Pick Up Burnout Chest, use Burnout on Commander then defend

Forest (1 Charm Potion)
    Shop: sell all but 1 potion, buy 4 burnout+9 Charm Potion
    Menu: Heal Dart

Hellena
    Single Guard: Charm Potion on Dart, 3x Double Slash
    Triple Guard fights: 1hit with Dart and Harpoons with Lavitz, always target guard that hit last
    Shop: 10xSparknet
    Fruegel: Double Slash+Harpoon on one guard, 120% net on the other. From now defend with Lavitz/Shana
    and double slash with Dart vs Fruegel until Wardens appear. Lavitz/Dart continue, with Shana do 190%
    net on Warden that moved last, respectively the one that didnt act yet, then 200% net on the other
    warden. After Warden uses powerup Shana uses Sparknets on Fruegel and Lavitz/Dart kill Warden with
    1hit. Dart will die, Lavitz defends until Shana defeats Fruegel using nets.

Worldmap (1 Charm Potion)
    Menu: Heal Lavitz leaving 2 Healing Potion, if Shana is below 30 give her one Potion

Praerie (2 Charm Potion)
    Pick up Total Vanishing

Limestone Cave (2 Charm Potion)
    Pick up Bastard Sword+Total Vanishing
    Menu: Bastard Sword on Dart, Knight Shield on Lavitz
    Urobolus: nets with Shana leaving 1 then arrows, additions with Dart/Lavitz. Win with Lavitz using
    last net once Dart+Shana died.

Menu: Heal Lavitz+Dart

Basil
    Item Shop: sell Wargod amulet, buy 1x Body Purifier(only if poison), 12x Spear(11 if poison),
    1x Meteor Fall, 11x Charm Potion

Worldmap (2 Charm Potion)
    Menu: Volcano on Dart, Rod Typhoon on Lavitz

Hoax
    Guards: 2x Spear(200%) with Lavitz
    Sandora Elite: 9x Rod Typhoon+1Volcano(can do more for safety to compensate missed additions),
    Dart has to die
    Kongol: 3x Spear with Lavitz, suicide with Dart using 1hit or Heal Lavitz if needed, win with
    Lavitz solo

Menu: use up all healing items, Power Wrist on Rose, swap Lavitz for Shana

Marshlands (1 Charm Potion)

Volcano (1 Charm Potion)
    pick up Spear if you bought 11 due to poison on Lavitz
    Virage: 1xWhipsmack+4xSpear with Rose, 1hits with Dart/Shana, win with Rose solo
    Firebird: 3xSpear with Rose, 1hits with Dart/Shana, win with Rose solo
    (might need 1hit with rose on top)
    Shop: 5xPellet

Menu: Heal Rose

Dragon Nest (1 Charm Potion)
    Greham/Feyrbrand: Meteor Fall+2x Pellet with Rose, win with Rose solo

Lohan
    Weapon Shop: Cape on Rose, another Cape
    free bottle

Dragon Nest (1 Charm Potion)
    Heal at the well

Shirley Shrine (2 Charm Potion, 1x buffer needed)
    Puzzles: Code 352, left pillar front, right pillar left
    Drake: Rod Typhoons with Lavitz, defend until Dart is dead and then 3x Pellet with Rose
    Shirley: attack until Dart is dead, then defend, answer 1-2-1-1-2-1-1-1-1

Lohan
    Great Tournament: 1hit with dart if you get a turn, he will die to any move Kappa
    Item Shop: sell all items except for burnouts, Vanishings and Downburst, buy 16x
    Spinning Gale and 3x Charm Potion

Menu: Bracelet on Rose, Power Wrist on Haschel

Hellena
    Team: Dart/Rose/Lavitz
    Item Shop: 5x Thunderbolt
    Jiango: 3x Gale with Rose, defend with Lavitz, 1hit with Dart, dont win before Dart dies
    Guards: Thunderbolt 180% with Rose
    Menu: swap Rose for Haschel
    Fruegel: 1x Gale on Fruegel with Haschen then defend until PowerUp runs out(3 fruegel attacks),
    Total Vanishin on Guftas+Rodriguez with Dart/Lavitz then defend, after PowerUp ran out 2x Gale
    with Haschel+Rod Typhoon with Lavitz, Dart has to die but Lavitz can either die or survive

Forest (1 Charm Potion, 1xbuffer needed)
    Worldmap(1 Charm Potion)
    Team: Dart/Haschel/Rose

Kazas
    Item Shop: sell Sachet+Gravity Grabber, buy 3x Fatal Blizzard+12xDark Mist(if you can only
    buy 11 you got a Burnout drop and you can use that against Doel once you run out of Mists)
    Guards: Fatal Blizzard with Rose/Haschel(180%/220%), Dart defends
    Single Guards: Dark Mist with Rose/Haschel(180%/220%), Dart defends
    Team: Dart/Shana/Haschel
    Kongol: 3x Spinning Gale with Haschel, suicide with Dart using 1hit, dont win before
    Shana dies
    Team: Dart/Rose/Haschel
    Doel: Dark Mist with Rose/Haschel, defend with Dart, suicide Rose during Shield Phase
    using 1hit while Haschel defends

This Route is Disc1 optimized. If you didnt save any time in Disc1 restart your foking game.

DISC 2

I will add more content here soon, the previous route was outdated but I am going to complete this thread soon.

Last edited by meesbaker; 02-20-2018, 03:49 PM.

We will be handing access out soon on the wiki, are you familiar with a little bit or code or markup?

Comment

Yes I am.

Comment

Okay this route is no longer experimental, I tested everything and it works perfectly. We actually reach lv20 on Grand Jewel by 30xp its pretty perfectly fitting!

Comment

Awesome Job man I cant wait to begin running the route!
          sigpic

Comment

Its a deadly route brother I shouldve listend to you and work on Shana right away this disc 3 and 4 is so bloody crazy. I think you can skip dragoon block on melbu frahma consistently with this SoBayed

Comment

Mees you should hang out with us on our irc channel so we can chat live about stuff sometimes!
              sigpic

Comment

Theres never anybody responding when Im there TriHard

Btw just a safety question its purely speculative but if I get a spotlight on Legend of Dragoon and I put Kongol in the party would you guys cut the stream? Kappa

Comment

LMAO, idk and gain just idle the irc and be in there and talk we will respond just need to get peeps in there and stay in there bud
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X