Secret Scene during Cloud's Flashback, Zack's Death! *Spoiler*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Scene during Cloud's Flashback, Zack's Death! *Spoiler*

This is an optional or in other words a 'secret scene' that can only be seen in the original FFVII game. These are the original clips of when Zack and Cloud had finally, after 4 years of captivity, escaped from the ShinRa basement (Mansion) and had escaped from Nibelheim. It basically explains how Cloud ended up in Midgar with the Buster Sword.

I uploaded this simply because I haven't seen a good quality English version of this scene on YouTube so far, so yeah. This is for all you die-hard fans that never got to see this, it's the original one before it was remade in Crisis Core and conceptualized in Last Order. Excuse the soundless beginning and ending, Vista isn't as compatible with 16-Bit games as you may think.

Hope you enjoy it! I did!

Want to see this scene for yourself? Here's how!

Requirements: This can only be seen anytime after Cloud & Tifa rejoin your party in follow up to Cloud's 'indentity conflict' scenes (This is when he 'loses his mind' and requires Tifa to help him realise who he really is). [Disc 2]

Step 1. Return to Nibelheim.

Step 2. Enter the ShinRa mansion and head down to the basement.

Step 3. Step into the room that is shown at the start of THIS VIDEO and it should activate.

Note: Obviously if the text is disappearing too fast pause it so you can read. I couldn't give you too much time or else the video recording would've gotten too big in file size.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also Note: I was going to edit in the missing sounds/effects (E.g. Gunshots & BGM) at the beginning and the end of the video by using the sounds from the other video, but it just would've took too much bandwidth for me to do.

If you wish to watch this video with FULL audio here is a link to the original uploaded video.

Cloud has a flashback of how he ended up with Zacks sword in Midgar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Working...
X