X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North American Speedster Assembly [May 19 - 23]

Watch live video from NASpeedrunnerAssembly on www.twitch.tv

http://www.twitch.tv/moofinmoofin/v/39257586 Rhythm Platformer 0:25:00 Decent platformer where obstacles and the map changes based on the soundtrack.

From the Steam store page:
    "140 is a challenging minimalistic platformer with abstract colorful graphics. Rhythmic awareness is required to overcome obstacles controlled by an energetic, yet melancholic electronic soundtrack."

I currently don't have a VoD of this run, so I'm linking the current WR for a video.
    1001 spikes all skulls 0:22:00 speedy speed boy
    Advance Wars glitchless 1:05:00 This run skips the bonus missions, making the latter half of the game more difficult. There are a few on-the-fly decisions that need to be made. Regardless, it's a mostly consistent run.
    the glitched run makes the enemy instantly forfeit, which is funny at first. Then you realize it's gonna go on for 15 more minutes
    Aero The Acrobat any% 0:45:00 booty bat
    Age of Empires IL Showcase 1:30:00 Classic RTS game where you actually need to be good at the game to succeed in a speedrun, because following a fixed route ain't gonna work out for you. I'd say pick between this or AoE2, instead of neither or both. The run would be similar to the one at ESA. It would be me doing various ILs in the game instead of one full campaign in particular. Video will be of a campaign though cause the ESA video isn't up.
    Age of Empires II IL Showcase 1:30:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Zz69cxgbs
    Animal Crossing All Debts 0:45:00 Something of a silly run, but interesting nonetheless. Combining two major tricks, the "walk on table" glitch and an item duplication glitch, we duplicate as many spring/autumn medals as necessary to pay off the player's full debt (final house expansion) as fast as possible. Timer starts upon pressing start on the title screen, and ends when the player-character fist-pumps the final time outside the post office.
    Animal Crossing All Debts 0:50:00 Animal Crossing is essentially a life(debt) simulator in which a greedy raccoon attempts to milk you for all your money. We help him out by using a combination of glitches to clone a specific item to sell to him over and over again to pay off all our debts. We then get a gold statue made for us in honor of our god-like powers.
    Animorphs Any% 0:43:00 A fun, Pokemon-like RPG game that was first confirmed to be beaten by anyone at SGDQ 2015. This game has the best opening mission of any video game out there! Present many back-up strategies to use to help get through the game with minimal game overs.
    Ape Escape Any% 1:00:00 ps1 classic based around catching a bunch of monkeys as fast as possible. the speedrun contains heavy gadget usage and sequence-breaking using the boost hoop and an infinite jump glitch with the slingshot. fun watch. i'll be improving this one too soon.
    Ape Escape 2 beat the game 1:00:00 You're a dumb kid who gets owned by monkeys on the daily. You screw up and release a bunch of apes from the zoo, so professor oak gives you a bunch of gadgets to fix it. Use a hula hoop to go fast, a slingshot to fly, and pack of ice for when you get burned.
    Aquaria any% 1:25:00 Aquaria is an underwater metroidvania. Naija innately has a speedboost that refreshes when she clings to walls, allowing for very quick movement through the overworld and dungeons. Combining these with speed soups makes Naija move at warp speed. Also, you can pick up the 420 mushroom and make LSD soup to unlock the rainbow ending.
    Astro Boy: Omega Factor Rebirth 1:30:00 http://www.twitch.tv/iongravirei/c/6823032
    Asura's Wrath Easy NG 2:10:00 Very bizarre playable anime. Extremely over the top. Lots of cutscene skip that unfortunately causes an audible buzz every time the button to skip a cutscene in pressed before you can actually skip the cutscene. However, aside from that, an amazing run.
    Axiom Verge Any% 0:45:00 This game is what a modern Metroid successor should be. Sequence breaking, quick kills and awesome movement tech are what makes this game amazing. Save warping is used in this category.
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts Any% 2:20:00 Everyone’s favorite banjo game. The ability to utilize custom premade blueprints sets it apart from most speedruns. Collecting parts for vehicles using glitches such as trolley hover (1:03:25) and laser fence grab (20:30) allow you to get the best items as early as possible. Also, the game’s wonky physics can be exploited to clear missions by thinking outside the box (like spring bounce (1:41:00))
    Banjo-Tooie Low% 1:05:00 Low% in this game is similar to the Any% run seen at SGDQ 2015 in length, but what is skipped for the sake of minimalism adds difficulty and makes it stand out. A couple of great workarounds used to skip some of the moves include using Beak Bomb to kill flies instead of Egg Aim (11:40) and clockwork clipping through a door to set up the DCW (44:40).
    Barney's Hide & Seek Game co-op any% no controller 0:09:19
    Barney's Hide and Seek Game any% 0:04:28 Jumping on a platforms can save a few frames, it adds up.

turtles go fast and you can ride them
    Bastion NG Any% 0:18:30 A̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶o̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶ea̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶d̶.̶ An isometric action game where you collect powerful objects twice for each one to skip a ton of the game, and that has a narrator dude. It has loads of clips in the speedrun... Watch the video, it can explain a lot better than I can.
    BattleTanx: Global Assault any% 0:30:00 drive tanx kill tanx
    BattleTanx: Global Assault any% 0:30:00 Use tanx of different sizes, strengths and special abilities to destroy other tanx and rescue prisoners. Exploiting the Neutral Reset on the fly enables 50%+ increase in speed, and powerups bring variety to combat. Squeeze through minefields, dodge turrets, shoot through walls, clip into the ground and fly.
    Beavis and Butt-head any% 0:25:00 a platformer
    Beethoven's 2nd any% 0:06:00 2d quake
    Berenstain Bears: Camping Adventures Any% Easy 0:10:00 The Berenstain bears go on a magical camping adventure. Short meme run, WR relies on getting a completely random glitch that causes the last level to never load and the credits to roll instead.
    Bomberman 64 Any% Normal 0:28:00 N64 classic about blowing stuff up. Featuring 5 sec mini boss fights, "bomb ladders" used to skip quite a few sections of the game, and a glitch used once called ghost walking which allows you to skip cutscenes.
    Bomberman Hero JP Any% 0:55:00 3D platformer. Blows SM64 the fuck out. Guaranteed not to bomb because even my worst runs have been sub 55. Tight movement and explosive action
    Bram Stoker's Dracula (GEN) Any%, Normal Mode 0:20:00 The trolliest, raddest thing ever ran. Truly a memegame
    Brave Fencer Musashi Any% 3:00:00 Classic action RPG made by Squaresoft, great glitches and good pacing through a fairly long run. A new route has been developed since my video run that could probably cut the estimate to 2:45:xx
    Burnout 2 Championship 1:15:00 Really fast paced racing game, aim is to not crash at all and keep my burnout chain going so I'm flying around all the corners, also has slight luck in skipping certain races hoping I'm first in the tournaments.
    Camera Obscura any% 0:40:00 Using the camera, I create snapshots of surrounding platforms that temporarily move relative to me. With this, I will be going through 58 levels in more than half the fastest possible time the devs intended, using no glitches, only strats they didn't consider.

(I'll say here, I'm considering adding more submissions. They're easy, but good & popular speedgames that the none of the current runners seem interested in marathonning.)
    Caster Any % 0:20:00 An interesting game with fun movement, and ability to lower/raise ground with a gun (explosion). Not glitchy but a very fast paced game with unique game play.
    Castlevania Any%, Normal Mode 0:15:00 A very quick, highly optimized run. Plenty of frame perfect, or near frame perfect tricks, as well as little RNG things that can cost the runner minutes. A great run is considered to be about 12 minutes fast, but considering the things that can go wrong, 15 minutes is a safer estimate (as well as it fitting the schedule a bit better)
    Castlevania (N64) Carrie, Normal Mode 1:00:00 For the viewer this run looks easy. For the one speedrunning, it's anything but easy. Plenty of clips and skips that you'd expect from an N64 speedrun, but the real difficulty comes from how easy it is to die in this game. One death can cost several minutes, especially at later stages in the game. The video provided is my current PB, but I'll be destroying that time very soon.
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Soma All Bosses 0:35:00 The final gba castlevania games features fast movement thanks to movement mechanics and an ability that allows you to move lightening fast. The run also shows off how broken Aria is with many many zips and out of bounds.
    Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Soma Any% Hard 0:18:00 Soma skips things because of various programming oversights. No '0 HP glitch' because it isn't reliable and can't be attempted without adjusting the route.
    Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Henry 0:15:30 The short and sweet version of the Castlevania N64 Games. Henry is a quick paced, gun-slinging, kid saving run that involves a few interesting skips and some pretty in depth optimization. This category has only ever been featured in one other marathon (SGDQ 2014 by PvtCB) and has sense evolved enough to where this run has been shortened by over a min.
    Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Reinhardt 1:10:00 Possibly the most interesting run / character in CVLoD. Reinhardt features a similar run to it's CV64 counterpart with vastly different levels, a few different bosses and some key changes to it's routing due to new skips and different weapons: the godly axe and the lazer whip.
    Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Cornell 1:15:00 The main character of CVLoD. "Samples" levels from different characters and features a few new levels made just for his story. Just like Reinhardt, cornell has quite a few skips and tricks that make his run interesting and speedy.
    Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Henry, Easy Mode 0:20:00 The most gangster Castlevania run ever. Easy mode is faster for Henry, only reason to play on easy mode. The run is a quick look at drac's castle with some blat blat action. PAL is a little bit faster due to improved frame rate, but I only have NTSC
    Cave Story Best Ending 1:05:00 Japanese game that isn't an anime game.
    Chameleon Twist 2 any% 0:40:00 A platformer that features heavy abuse of death warps and tricky tongue techniques. A fun, relatively short run.
    Chameleon Twist 2 any% 0:36:00 it's a cool sunsoft platformer where you use your tongue a lot and collect stuff. theres lots of deathwarps and powerup rng is kinda fun or really shit. estimate is pretty safe this game isnt that hard.
    Cool Spot Any% Easy 0:15:46 You play as the 7up logo and become cool.
    Crash Bandicoot Tiki Quest Any% 1:20:00 A bad Crash fangame with some pretty fast movement tech and varied levels. There are a few glitches here and there but most of the run is optimizing your run ability that has horrible controls. The game is pretty unstable and can very VERY rarely crash on the longest boss fight in the run, so i will use safety saves here and there. Also, because failing a Crystal bonus room makes you re-do the level, the estimate is pretty generous and accounts for possible fuck-ups in the Crystal rooms.
    Crash Bandicoot: Warped Any% (No Item Glitch) 0:55:00 A lot of people think of Crash Bandicoot games as really straightforward, and thus won't make for good speedruns. In reality, the games actually have movement with a lot of depth, and tons of small tricks that add up throughout a run. Warped is the 3rd game in the series. The main movement technique in Warped is unique to any other Crash Bandicoot game (Neutral Slide Jump) and the game introduced lots of different level concepts previously unseen in the series. Another thing worth mentioning about this game is that it possesses virtually zero randomness, and the run is quite consistent.
    Crash Bandicoot: Warped Any% (No Item Glitch) 0:55:00 same as Kollin's description.
    Crash Bandicoot: Warped 105% 2:30:00 A very hard and exciting category. Though this has revisits other categories in this game don't have, through the addition of time trial relics, this creates some insane one cycles that span an entire visit to a level. The time trial relic is essentially a collectable you get on the second visit to each level earned by beating a specific set time through an in game timer, but you can save huge chunks of time collecting other gems in these revisits making the in game timer really tough to beat. In fact, just recently, two of these one cycles were proven to be possible, and shave 2 minutes off the run.
    Crusader of Centy Any% 0:50:00 wr is now 43 minutes, but I could still get bad luck on Roxie and Georama
    Daffy Duck: The Marvin Missions any% 0:20:00 As of this form I've not completed a run of this game yet. I believe the 20 min estimate is appropriate but I'm unsure.

This is a cool platformer with weapon recoil and jetpack movement. Special weapon ammo management is important to make bosses go quick.
    Dark Souls Any% 1:05:00 Dark Souls is a brutal RPG known for its difficult, but fair, gameplay. The Any% run uses melee combat and a glitch called Moveswap which swaps the moveset of two weapons. The run also utilizes the Red Tearstone Ring which boosts damage while health is below 20% resulting in an exciting run.
    Dark Souls All Bosses 1:35:00 Dark Souls is a brutal RPG known for its difficult, but fair, gameplay. The All Bosses run combines powerful sorcery and Fall Control quit-outs to defeat all 26 bosses in just 90 minutes. The run also utilizes the Red Tearstone Ring which boosts damage while health is below 20% resulting in an exciting run.
    Dark Souls 2 Any% Hexes 1:00:00 This was the Any% route used before current Any% that has the parry walking glitch. A very fun run that is a cool throwback to early dark souls 2 running, and has never been run in a marathon. This run uses the bino boosting glitch to run at a much higher speed through the game as well as very over powered hexes to kill bosses with very low risk of being killed in melee. No video at the moment but having a good video and lots of practice should be no issue given the 6 months between submissions and the marathon. Resubmitted with an example video for this route run by Distortion2
    Decap Attack Beat the Game 0:33:00 A fairly unique spooky Genesis platformer that prioritizes Newton's first law of thermodynamics-the preservation of momentum. It takes a little bit to build up speed in this, so making mistakes are costly in Chuck D. Head's quest to stop the evil Max D. Cap. The game has one of the best soundtracks for the Genesis.
    Demon's Souls any% 1:15:00 skip a couple bosses using cat ring glitch and use magic to kill bosses very easily.
    Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition Vergil NG Devil Hunter 1:30:00 Vergil is a beast and so am I. Tech everywhere and plenty of skips. Good lord is this a pretty speedrun
    Diddy Kong Racing 100% 2:30:00 ill eat a donair live on stream for donations
    Disney's Aladdin any% (hard) 0:15:00 Have you ever played a game so much that you feel like you've ran out of replay value? Some people choose to come up with additional challenges, such as beating a game as fast as possible, scoring as many points as possible, or pushing a multiplayer game to its competitive limit. Disney's Aladdin for the Sega Genesis has no scoring system; it's not multiplayer. It is a single-player journey through an epic world. So, how fast can someone beat it?
    Disney's Aladdin (SEGA) All Levels / No Death Abuse 0:17:00 Throw apples and swing a scimitar at fat goons and suicidal skeletons while running through a side-scrolling platformer. Frequently exploiting Aladdin's "sliding stop" allows you to move faster than the normal running speed, as well as skip some areas with longer jumps. Well-timed attacks create invulnerability frames used to ignore some obstacles. This category completes the infamous Rug Ride level, rather than killing yourself to skip it.
    Donkey Kong Country 2 Any% 0:45:00 My main speedgame, which is no longer on speedrun.com. My current pb is 42:13. This is a fun, short, action packed game with lots of wrong warps and scary jumps.
    Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! 103% 2:15:00 The sequel to the critically-acclaimed Donkey Kong Country 2, and the speedrun remains just as exciting. 103% entails completing all stages, including the Lost World stages, and collecting all major pickups--DK Coins, Bonus Coins, and Banana Birds. The first two worlds are played in their entirety, unlike every other category in the game. There is a lot of 103-exclusive tech, and a lot of optimizations in the bonus stages themselves. All the hardest stages are at the end of the run, making for a nerve-wracking ending. I have experience running this game at past marathons, and can do full commentary while playing. Estimate is very conservative due to potential for multi-minute time losses in several places.

Donation incentives: File name (5 characters), 1P vs. 2P color scheme, MERRY (Christmas-themed bonus stages)
    Donkey Kong Country Trilogy All Stages / Any% / Any% 2:20:00 Run of all 3 classic DKC games back to back. The categories would be the main categories from all 3 games - All Stages from DKC, Any% from DKC2, and Any% from DKC3
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Any% 1:40:00 As the newest title in a series of reboots from Retro Studios, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze stays true to its platformer roots but brings stunning visuals, exciting, smooth and fast paced gameplay and an all new soundtrack from David Wise. The any% Run showcases all of the partner Kongs special abilities through a wide variety of carefully routed stages and challenges, and shows off some momentum exploits as well. Previously appeared at AGDQ 2015.
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze 100% 2:55:00 DKC: Tropical Freeze 100% expands heavily on any%. It utilized a different route in order to collect all the KONG letters and showcases all 63 levels in the game, still uses all the momentum exploits from any% and includes the notoriously difficult K Levels and World 7.
    Doom 2: Hell on Earth UV Max 2:00:00 PB Is 1:42 RTA (as of this submission, by may I'll probably be way fuckin faster), and most resetless runs are generally around 1:50, but 2:00 just to be as safe as possible.
    Dragon Ball Z: Legacy of Goku II Any% 2:30:00 Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku II is a very straight forward game that requires a lot of movement options as well as some rng factors, mostly due to starting stats with each character you use, the game is pretty quick despite the eta stated, once things get going it's an enjoyable ride from there.
    Dragon Valor beat the game 2:30:00 A 3D hack and slash where you backflip a lot and kill dragons. Takes place throughout five chapters of around 10 or so areas each, which is why it's fairly lengthy. Currently being fully routed, so estimate could drop like a rock.

Attached is an old run of the first chapter, to give you a feel for the run. I'll send an update when I finish a run.

The guy is a shitter and doesn't have the sick OST in the video so here's a good taste:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5kSJD7ZGGI
    Driver Any% [PS1] 1:35:00 You are the wheelman. Not many speedrun strats and tons of cop RNG, but still a cool vidyagame.
    Dustforce DX any% all levels 0:45:00 Dustforce is a fast paced, technical momentum based platformer. With detailed physics, the run includes a number of different game mechanics and there's never downtime.
    Dustforce DX Any% All Levels 0:42:00 dustforce is a very technically demanding momentum based platformer. this category has been heavily optimized and rerouted in the last few months, to the point where the WR has dropped over a minute since september. the run is faster and flashier than ever, and has very little downtime making it a blast to watch.

possible race with metallama? he offered to commentate a long time ago but haven't really talked to him soooo
    Dustforce DX ("Glitched" NG) All Levels 0:55:00 pretty silly category but shows off a really cool glitch found recently that allows us to access the difficults without 16 red keys. the category is a mix of any% all and SS all, removing many of the marathon unsafe levels of SS all while still showing many of the SS strats that are otherwise rarely seen in marathons. it is admittedly a questionable category (the glitch isnt fully explored and rules are still being figured out) but it shows a side of dustforce not often shown in marathons along with a neat glitch to set everything up.
    Duty Calls any% 0:05:00 I actually somewhat know speedstrats but all the ones are entirely luck.
    This is a parody of Call of Duty, fairly obvious, you literally just spam jump to move fast. I don't have a video against because I don't know.
    Earthbound Any% Glitchless 5:20:00 The most popular category for Earthbound. Glitchless plays the game (mostly) as intended, and it is a difficult but exciting run because every run is different. Though the game is RNG heavy, the impact of RNG on the run is minimal due to a good runner knowing how to adapt to the RNG he gets. Knowing enemy movement on the overworld map is really important, and the runner must constantly make decisions on whether to de-spawn or stutter-step around enemies to avoid fights. Marathon route is safe compared to WR route but still fast.

Donation incentives: Names for Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo (5 characters each), the dog, favorite food, favorite thing (6 characters each), player name (up to 32 characters).
    Ed, Edd 'n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures Any% 0:40:00 The Mis-Edventures is the Eds' first jump into 3D. The results were awkward, to say the least. TME is a fast paced 3D platformer game that casually is pretty bad, but manages to make a really entertaining and fast speedrun. There is a lot of movement tech involved, such as Batter-Edding as much as possible to move at top speeds, skillfully managing 3 characters at once, precise tricks and skips, critical timing for quickly switching Eds and activating their special abilities, all backed by an incredibly active and supportive community which just has broken this game open. A New Scam 5 skip has lowered Any% by about 5 minutes, and a ton of small strats have been implemented to speed up levels.

I am submitting GCN Any%, which is different than PC Any% for many reasons. GCN loses around 2 minutes to PC due to load times, and PC contains many risky and not-marathon-safe strats that simply aren't possible on GCN. My current GCN time is pretty decent, i'm good at the game and i have also recently gotten the All Scams WR, which could be a bonus incentive. Overall, this is the perfect example that bad game =/= bad speedrun.
    EDGE Any% 0:45:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP-8fyu7DB4
    Eletale Monsters (Quest 64) JP Any% 2:15:00 The JP version of Quest 64, contains the same OOB, but the cloning is harder due to a longer animation. Much much easier then the US version. Still quite interesting. (Also better in a Race, but still much more likely to finish a run then US, but not as interesting due to less spirits in cloning, so less OOB are viable)
    Eletale Monsters (Quest 64) JP all spirits 2:35:00 http://www.twitch.tv/bingchang/v/33113771
    Eternal Darkness any% 2:45:00 a great survival horror game for the nintendo gamecube, requires quick menuing and puzzle solving, I don't have a VOD of this game so I am including the VOD of the run from ESA 2014 to show how good this game can be as well as the possibility of improving the marathon showing
    Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem Any%(Xel'otath) 3:00:00 Eternal Darkness is the first Mature rated title released by Nintendo on the Gamecube. It features Lovecraftian horror elements as well as adventure puzzle solving with a heavy emphasis on story. The any% run requires some sequence breaking using spells you're typically unaware of in a casual playthrough and infinite sprint.
    Eternal Ring any% 1:30:00 cast spells, watch cutscenes, smack an evil baby, wake up Lyla.
    F-Zero GX All Tracks TA 1:20:00 Goes through each of the tracks in Time Attack mode.

It's a really good speedgame.
    F-Zero GX Time Attack All Tracks (Max speed settings) 1:15:00 F-Zero GX is among the fastest racing games out there and it has a several techniques that need to be mastered to go fast. It's a tough game to speed run since your boost meter is also your shield. If you run out of it and hit the wall, retry. Situations where you can fall off the course are fairly common because of shift boosts. You have to retry if you fall off course.

For this category, you have to complete all 26 courses in Time Attack mode as quickly as possible, at 100% settings. Very difficult to get a fast clean run without something going horribly wrong, but can be mitigated by doing safe starts. That doesn't mean I'll be breezing through most of it. No video yet of this category since I have yet to pull off a decent run, and I am currently focused on individual level runs. Linked instead is my All Cups video run that has been submitted to speedrun.com, which goes through all 26 courses in GP mode, which has its own set of challenges

This could be turned into a race if other runners who play this game attends the event and want to take part.
    F-Zero GX 26 Staff Ghosts 26 Machines 1:25:00 This is a more restrictive category where the goal is to beat all 26 staff ghosts, but you cannot use the same machine more than once. And custom machines are not allowed. This makes it challenging for even experienced F-Zero GX runners to complete, since about a third of the staff ghosts are very challenging to beat with an average performance F-Zero machine.

There is less risk of dying/falling off course since nearly all machines used in this run are slower and use less tech/inputs. But losing to the staff ghost is costly. Machine selection is very important. I could use a more optimized machine selection (by using the few very fast machines in courses where I can cut the most time), but then that would make beating some staff ghosts very difficult. Another challenge is adjusting to the different handling and boost timing of all 26 machines
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles any%, Selkie, NTSC-J 2:30:00 Honestly a pretty chill run, one glitch used called Infinite Gil Glitch (abbr. IGG). World Record holder is Neviutz: 2:03:10.

Will need either an NTSC-J Gamecube, or Softmodded Wii with region unlock. I can bring region free Wii if I'm attending.
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance True Ending 30:10:00
    Final Fantasy XII any% 7:30:00 I'll be focusing a lot on this game in the coming months, so if there's time for it I'd love to run it. Current PB is shit because it literally took one attempt.
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Any% Easy (Transfers) 2:50:00 Strategy game of a popular franchise with a strong variety in strategy and a lot of detailed commentary to offer, especially in earlygame. Very fast menuing and cursor movement, including actual cursor tech to go fast. Generally a very safe marathon run (guaranteed to finish in a reasonable time) with some RNG to spice things up too. Video is my RPG Limit Break run, my PB is ~2:37:xx RTA (can be found on http://www.speedrun.com/ferd )
    Flywrench any% Normal Mode 0:35:00 Current WR holder in this category as well as in all ILs of the game. Flywrench is a precision platformer-like Focused on movement and preservation of momentum. By abusing the ability to bounce of walls we can minimize the time spent changing momentum allowing runners to fly through the game's levels at high speeds. The game also contains many cycle skips to speed up the late game. Overall a fast game with a lot of strats and very little downtime.
    FM yea 15:15:11
    fortified zone any% 0:13:30 Video is a marathon run with commentary its like 12 minutes watch it
    Freedom Planet Lilac 0:50:00 Featured as a race at SGDQ '15. I currently hold the record, and a lot (read: a LOT) of crazy new strategies have already been found since July, and likely many more will be found before May. It's a physics platformer like Sonic, but with an acrobatic moveset allowing for a lot of complex, flashy maneuvers to abuse the way momentum works. It's like if F-Zero and Sonic had a baby.
    Garfield Kart All Cups 0:15:00 Absolutely soulless Mario Kart rip off with tons of worse aspects but a few improved aspects relative to most kart racers. All cups requires playing every level, each with their own skips and varying levels of broken tricks. Bid war for 50cc, 100cc, or 150cc is possible (50cc is EASY, 100cc is NORMAL, 150cc is HARD). Else just 150cc for a good challenge
    Garfield: Caught in the Act any% 0:25:00 Fun platformer with a great soundtrack. Relatively Fast paced.
    ghost sweeper mikami: joreishi wa nice body any% 0:25:00 anime goes fast
    Glover any% All Levels 0:37:00 This run has become much more optimized since the last time it was run at a major marathon. I will soon be dedicating some time to regaining the world record, which is currently 29:08.
    Glover Any% 0:17:00 A shorter run. This was ran at MWSF 2015, and is a fairly safe and entertaining category. It involves going to the last world first, and then a boss rush broken up by clips and speed tricks.
    God Hand Easy NG+, Easy NG+ KMS, Hard NG or Hard NG+ 3:00:00 Est above is for Hard NG as it is the longest. Others would be:

Easy NG+ 1:10:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR-OWKdkUUQ
    Easy NG+ KMS 1:35:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbx8lP3uok4
    Hard NG+ 1:45:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ91oocceAA
    Golden Axe (Arcade) Tyris, Hardest 0:09:00 Archaic, loveable, Sega beat em up. AI is very predictable and controllable. Run mostly consists of setting up down stabs or riding the beasts. Tyris is used for level 5-6 magic. Ran on wii version, which eliminates RNG(not much to begin with).
    Golden Axe II Tyris, Hard 0:19:00 Similar to the original Golden Axe, run still focuses on down stabs and riding beasts, but with faster mechanics and even stupider, self-sabotaging AI. PC version just to avoid using the genesis controller.
    Goof Troop Any% 0:30:00 Over the top action-adventure game based off of popular TV series. Five levels that involve solving difficult puzzles and using different items to progress. Involves really precise movement and great execution to defeat enemies and bosses. Run can be done with Goofy or Max.
    Gothic any% 0:25:00 An afamed RPG broken very similar to the Morrowind run.
    You skip into the final dungeon and have to do various NPC manipulative tricks to kill 5 shamans, and then abuse save and load for various other things. Has some hot platforming along with usage of bugs that allow flying and clipping into the ground.
    Game is pretty hard and dying means a run over if you don't save at all.
    (btw video i don't believe is my most recent time)
    Gran Turismo any% 2:30:00 This run is basically just doing challenges/races in a certain order to get to the credits. The reason why I think it should be in a marathon is because a major part of the route involves getting all gold medals in a very difficult set of time trials, which would add some suspense before I choke and go 3 hours over estimate :^). Also, WR is 1:36:40 so it's one of those "hey, lets learn a run in 2 months for a marathon" submissions.
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Any% 6:10:00 Very lengthy game, with lots of stupid RNG, but straight forward.
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 100% 7:15:00 Vice City 100%, where you actually get to play the fun parts of the game unlike in Any%. There are many more tricks you can use in 100% with the replay system, and a lot more improvisation is required to get what you want in this category. Despite its length, there aren't really any long boring parts except for Taxi Driver and perhaps Paramedic (which total to about 1h10m alone), but it shows off the best of what GTA has to offer.
    GTA IV TBOGT any% 2:20:00 The last of the GTA IV episodes. This episode takes you in the role of Luis Lopez. In the speedrun we gotta make sure Luis is getting all the headshots, teleporting people, killing himself and is a good driver. Theres lots of neat tricks done in this run and most of this is execution and there is little RNG.
    GTA: Vice City any% 1:10:00 We follow the adventures of Tommy Vercetti as he bends the laws of space and time to his whim. This run (especially this category) is very glitch heavy, making what people consider to be an 8-15 hour game this length. Other than that, it's what you expect from a GTA game; shooting lots of gangsters and stealing cars. But this time it's done in a quick and efficient manner (Y). However, there's plenty of other people who are considering going to this marathon and are better at this game then I am. So pick them instead if they do decide to attend
    Gunman Clive Any% Clive 0:20:00 Short and chill Mega Man inspired indie game. Not a lot of glitches, just really optimized movement.
    Half-Life any% 1:15:00 Greetings from Germany! I just finished learning this game, let me run it pls
    Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games Any% 0:25:00 Unlike the previous games in the series, this one revolves around completing difficult sub-games back to back in an extremely fast paced run.
    Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak Any% 1:30:00 The sequel to the most skill based speedgame! Slightly longer but has more variety in character interactions.
    Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite! Any% 0:50:00 The most skill based game as it revolves primarily around menuing.
    Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue Any% 2:15:00 A lesser known game of the series as it was never released outside of Japan and Europe, it goes back to being a primarily menu based game. However, several mini games are included to make for a run that has the potential for a lot of variety!
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PC any% 0:55:00 The second Harry Potter game on PC - a fast paced wizard sim with cutscene skips . As opposed to Harry Potter 1's broken-ness and glitches, this gameplay is more refined with better skips but surprisingly worse physics lmao. This game moves much faster, is more optimized (my time is half a second off of record), and makes an amazing speedgame
    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince PC any% 2:45:00 The sixth Harry Potter game - the atmosphere is beautiful and the characters and their chemistry is great. This game is quite long and not as broken as the first two.
    Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone PC any% 1:28:00 The first Harry Potter game on PC - a wizard sim filled with physics breaking, superjumps, and PLENTY of glitches-er I mean magic; such as canceling cutscenes with one click or jumping once to skip a boss fight. The gameplay is surprisingly tight and is well optimized
    Heavy Rain any% 4:00:00 heavy rain is a fun although somewhat silly speedrun with lots of sequence breaking and hindering the characters resulting in getting one of the worst endings possible.
    Hotline Miami NG+ All Levels 0:27:00 Top down fuck em up, willing to race it against anyone else who runs it and shows up
    Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number NG Any% 0:45:00 The worse Hotline. A lot more atmosphere than HM1 but slower gameplay. Donation incentives to race various custom made levels in the Hotline level editor instead of the actual game. Maybe both
    iZBOT Any% 0:15:00 Fast paced platformer that is similar to super meat boy with double jumps. There is a surprising amount of speed tech in such a short game and the quick kills on the bosses are fun to watch.
    Jet Force Gemini any% 3:45:00 A long, but fast-paced run that clears hordes of enemies incredibly quickly and with a variety of weapons. The run plays the game mostly as the developers intended with only one significant sequence break. It makes for an entertaining run to watch because it showcases how the mechanics, controls, and individual area strategies can push the pace of the game to its limit.
    Jet Force Gemini 100% 4:25:00 This category showcases all of the weapons and mini-games that aren't explored in the any% run. Expert medals on all of the Floyd (helicopter) missions is required, as well as record times on 2 top-down arcade racers. Determining the route for 100% was a very complicated process because many of the upgrade pick-ups require weapons to be unlocked. The current route very seldom backtracks, so explaining the route as it's played could make for especially interesting commentary.
    Jet Set Radio Future Any% 2:08:59 JSRF is part of the Jet Set Radio series of games and can be thought of as a reboot or a modern take on Jet Grind Radio for the Dreamcast. JSRF has many glitches and skips which have optimized the route and made it more of a fast paced and fun game to speedrun.
    Johnny Bazookatone Any% 0:19:00 Johnny Bazookatone is a platformer that was panned for its difficulty and lack of direction. I thought it was neat as you shoot demons with a guitar-gun and fight El Diablo to get your pink, anthropomorphic guitar Anita back. The run is a fun jump, hover, and shoot-fest in levels like a graveyard, kitchen, and ventilation shaft.
    JumpJet Rex Adventure Normal 0:20:00 Dustforce but with a dinosaur with rocket boots. It's a good speedgame
    Kero Blaster any% 0:28:41 Play as a cute frog and lmao around. an update came out since this video that lets you skip cutscenes which saves like 5 minutes. But as of now, this video is the best showcase of skill in the game.
    Kero Blaster zangyou 0:50:00 kero's hard mode. not yet routed so no video, which i know means it won't be accepted but hey i can hope ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Killer is Dead Any% 1:50:00 Slash through everyone and everything as Monda Zappa (who was going to be named a smith)

A great hack and slash game with some fun bosses to boot.
    Killer7 Killer8 3:40:00 Mind fuck of a game. 7 characters each with unique speed strats. some cutscenes are pretty fun to watch. long game though.
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Beginner 3:00:00 The fastest category in the game. Lots of interesting strats make this game fun to watch and much faster than the higher difficulty categories. After the big success the game was at AGDQ people would love to see the other categories the game has.
    Kirby Air Ride Top Ride 100 Checkboxes 0:35:00 Showcases the Top Ride portion of Air Ride. Quickest and less RNG modes in terms of speedrunning. 100 Checkboxes is essentially the any% of each mode. Recent strats involve using 4 controllers to get some boxes more quickly, as well as constantly switching off controllers depending on the situation you're in.
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land Kirby 100% 0:50:00 Kirby breaks switches and kills Nightmare.

any% is ~5 minutes shorter with slightly less variety in gameplay mechanics used.
    Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land Metaknight 100% 0:37:00 Meta Knight breaks switches and kills DeDeDe.

any% is slightly faster but much more difficult.
    Kirby's Dream Land Extra Mode 0:15:00 This mode of Kirby's Dream land is the legitimate hard mode that kirby games need.
    Knytt Stories The Machine 100% 0:20:00 Knytt Stories is a level creation software program that comes with one level bundled with it. This speedrun is of that level. It features fast movement tech and sequence breaks.
    League of Legends destroy the nexus 0:07:00 if this run doesn't get in the marathon we will have some major issues imo tbh js... really technical run with lots of apm, and tpm (thoughts per minute). once in a lifetime run imo tbh
    LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game Any% 1:20:00 Optimal movement, staying alive, and a couple glitches. That's all there us to the run really, a lot of people like it though.
    Lord of the Rings: War in the North Co-op any% 2:40:00 Run will be with Ckarl_Bobadine and KN4life. War in the north is a fast pace rpg hack and slash. We start the run by infinitely selling an item to give us as much money as we need for good equipment. Outside of that it is completing the levels as fast as possible and making the bosses look like pussies (they dont stay alive for long). It is a great run and a glitchy mess
    Luigi's Mansion Any% No OOB 1:08:00 Luigi's Mansion is a straight forward speedrun, there are a few exploits involved into the game, but not too many glitches, and mostly execution based maneuvers to get through the game, quickly as well. The game can be beaten in one hour on average, even with bad boo location rng.
    Mario Golf any% 1:10:00 adding 10 minutes incase i fuck up and have to reset a course, which is not likely but still possible

game is all about quick decision making and putting good
    Mario Kart DS All Tracks 1:00:00 The best racing game to be released in 2005, Mario Kart DS is a very fast paced speedrun, with tons of good movement due to exploiting drifting on straightaways to gain more speed. I totally didn't copy that sentence from my other game submission and tweak it slightly.
    Mario Tennis Singles any% 2:05:00 An old Gameboy Color Mario Tennis game. Largely glitchless, with lots of small strats depending on AI patterns.
    Mass Effect any% or any% NG+ 2:00:00 Glitchy and mostly fast-paced 3rd person shooter/RPG. I ran it at the second Crystals for Life (the video is probably out there somewhere). NG+ is a safer run that I could run on shorter notice.
    Max Payne 2 any% 0:40:00 Lots of interesting skips and tech.
    Medievil Any% (Emulator) 1:00:00 A fantastic speedgame for the Playstation, full of precise movement and technical tricks. I am the current world record holder for this category. I will need to run this game on my computer, which I will bring along (I don't own an actual Playstation).
    Medievil 2 Any% 1:30:00 As good of a speedgame as its predecessor, though a slightly longer run. Again, I will need to bring my computer to run this.
    Mega Man 10 Any% 0:40:00 Classic non-sliding Mega Man action with the ability to quick switch weapons keeps the game fast paced. Some pretty funny robot masters and kick ass music.
    Mega Man 4 any% 0:38:50 Mega Man 4 as fast as possible
    Mega Man 5 any% 0:36:20 Mega Man 5 as fast as possible
    Mega Man 8 Any% 0:55:00 Classic mega that's actually interesting even for people who don't like mega man games. Has lots of weapons that are actually useful for platforming which means the movement is a lot flashier than most classic mega, and some of the weapons allow for cool sequence breaks in the stages. If Orsa goes I'd be interested in doing a race with him.
    Mega Man 8 Any% 0:55:00 fast-paced mega meme game focused around heavy weapon usage and sequence-breaking with mega ball. up for race if others want.
    Mega Man Battle Network 1 any% 1:35:42 The first in a series of card-based action RPGs in which Mega Man fights alongside his human partner Lan to save a futuristic cyber-society. The game features a unique, dynamic combat system that mixes turn-based strategy and real-time action. The run makes extensive use of RNG manipulation, as well as a glitch that lets us skip the final boss!
    Mega Man Battle Network 6 Any% Gregar 2:40:00 see previous submission, I was an idiot and accidentally deleted the vod
    Mega Man Battle Network 6 Any% Gregar 2:45:00 An RPG speedrun that actually won't put people to sleep for a change. Battles are real time and very action heavy, rather than being turn based. Gregar is an extremely consistent run that doesn't need to rely on chip draw, abusing the game's required transformation that turns your buster into a killing machine. However the run stays interesting because chip draws can always speed up battles, so quick decision making and good execution is required.
    Mega Man II (GB) Any % 0:25:00 This ear-piercing masterpiece on the gameboy is the 1st to feature sliding, rush jet, and the "typical" 8 masters. Embrace the sounds and giant sprites and become one with the high octave game.
    Mega Man VII beat the game 0:50:00 It's not a marathon without at least 5 mega man games
    Everyone hates this one so you can build up your hipster cred by accepting it
    Mega Man X2 GLITCHLESS 0:50:00
    Mega Man X6 All Stages 0:50:00 The best MMX speedrun of the franchise.
    Mega Man ZX advent any% (ashe, beginner) 1:08:00 A great and fast pace run. ZX advent you the main character gets Model A (inspired by Axel from the X series) which has the ability copy enemies' data. With that you turn into the bosses you defeat. The run uses every form in the game. My time will be better by the time of the event and my estimate will need to be adjusted accordingly.
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Single Segment Normal Difficulty 2:00:00 Metal Gear Solid 2 is, as the tagline suggests is full of tactical espionage action. The speedrun is just that, mostly based around movement and clearing each room as fast as possible without being spotted. Throw in clutch moments, thrilling boss battles, and amazing out of bounds glitches and this will be a spectacle at the marathon. Video is of my pb (formerly wr)
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain First Ending Foxhound Rank 3:00:00 this is a real shit speedrun but it might bring in "le HYPE" and can also fill a large chunk of the schedule if we have trouble doing so
    Metal Slug 3D Marco, Eri, Tarma, or Fio 0:45:00 Each of the characters' responsible estimates are 45m. This could be a vote or I could just say let's go with Fio because her run is the most interesting.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzfeq3qlaFY
    Metal Slug X Very Hard 0:30:00 Definition of shoot-em-up. No forgiveness with fuck ups in this run. Time is including missed tricks, mess ups, and so forth. Glad to run any category if time is important, with Easy being roughly 18 minutes.
    Metroid: Zero Mission Any% Normal 0:45:00 Standard category with lots of movement-based techniques and ammo management.
    Mighty Gunvolt Any% Gunvolt 0:15:00 Short Mega Man style game, the run comes down to getting good boss patterns or adapting to a bad pattern.
    Mother 3 Any% English 7:30:00 Mother 3 is one of the most beloved RPGs of all time. The run features fast movement and menuing as well as tricky strats to beat bosses at low levels. The run also features many incentives. This run is done on the english translation, which will be played on a reproduction cartridge on a gameboy player.
    Mystery game joke% 0:30:00 the joke only works if only select people know what's going to happen
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 Story Mode 0:21:00 It may be a fighting game with fighting game RNG, but it's got some pretty cool tricks. The RNG isn't quite as brutal as you might think, as the AI on the default difficulty very rarely blocks on most fights, and there's a universal unblockable projectile that puts a stop to the fights where blocking is a problem. Manipulating the enemy's substitutions are key. There's some great variety in the story mode. Playing as different characters, 1v1, 2v2 tag, simultaneous multi match, a 1v2 tag, two multi match survival fights, some different objectives, it's pretty cool.
    NES Open Tournament Golf 3 Person Race (vs. KillerApp23 and Big Jon) 0:31:00 This is an intense, fast paced, rapidly changing race. Big mistakes can swing momentum, just as a really good shot (like a long shot from distance, or a Hole In One). The game has constant RNG (how strong and direction of wind, the amount of distance reduction from the rough, etc.) going on, meaning that the competitors have to adjust on the fly, think fast, and they need to be able to plan proactively (if stuck behind a tree, for example, a player can use a purposeful slice/hook to wrap a shot around a tree to then bend it towards the target).

This race can be performed on a single course, BUT it is recommended to do the three course run, as it will help limit one player facing more of the tougher RNG winds.

With the community for this proposed entry rapidly growing, this would make for an excellent opportunity for NASA to be on the cutting edge of such an overlooked NES title!
    NES Open Tournament Golf Finish All Courses 0:32:00 Submitting this as a race with another speedrunner (brisulph). We will be playing each course one right after the other until the 18th hole is completed on the last course. Fun game with a rollercoaster of momentum makes for very fun races.
    NES Open Tournament Golf All Courses 0:32:00 The Ultimate NES Golf game. Submitting as a multi-person all course race full of quick RNG based swing decisions and fast paced actions to keep the attention going. As a sports game that doesn't get much love (at nearly any venue) this can be it's debut to see that's is a fantastic game of speed and skill with an audience that has been growing very rapidly over the past months. If time is a concern, a single course race could also be considered
    Ninja Gaiden Black Normal Any% 2:25:00 Intense 3D Action game with a combination of difficult movement, sword combat, and item management. Played on XBOX 360.
    No More Heroes Heroes' Paradise NG Sweet 4:00:00 C'mon Naegleria you know you want this game in. I can do All Bosses in an hour but I don't have a video of that yet
    Ocarina of Time 100% 4:50:00 Collect every single item/piece of equipment in the game and beat Ganon. Very entertaining Category.
    Ocarina of Time All Dungeons 1:45:00 Complete every Single Dungeon in the Game by walking into the blue warp and Beat Ganon. Rba is allowed and is very fast paced.
    Octodad: Dadliest Catch any% 0:20:00 The coming of age story of a young, very human family man fighting against the odds. Being born with a crippling physical deformity is very difficult, and "Octodad" thought he got away from the bullies after he got out of school. Little did he know that a family enemy in "Chef" has a death wish, and wants to take poor Octodad with him, screaming in tongues and calling him an octopus. This story thankfully has a happy ending in which your family can see past your deformities and accept you for who you are. Also you kill Chef or something.

Oh yeah also there's some OOB and it's just fuckin dumb.

(About to start derusting and going for PBs soon so I don't have anything recent unfortunately, strats are all the same though)
    Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee any% 0:18:00 2D Cinematic platformer/puzzler similar to Heart of Darkness and Another World. It's really broken and there are a ton of tricks involved like jumping through walls, falling through floors and moving around whilst dead. Over half of the game is skipped. Estimate is really safe, I virtually never have runs over 15 minutes.
    Panzer Dragoon Saga Any% 4:00:00 This is a run that hasn't actually been completed yet, but I should be able to have it done easily in time for the event. One of the greatest RPGs of all time, on the most underrated system of all time.
    Paper Mario All Cards 3:20:00 Beat every chapter in the game. We do the chapters out of order in the most optimized way possible, making it a very interesting speedrun to watch.
    Perfect Stride 169 Pyramids 0:06:30 first person skating top tier speed game
    Pokemon Blue Any% No Save Corruption 0:25:00 No Save Corruption is a category where you beat the game as fast as possible, without using save corrupting bugs or glitches. Everything else is on the table. We use precise PP manipulation to achieve fun walk-through-wall tech, and we get to encounter everybody's childhood favorite MISSINGNO. A short and sweet run that's also entertaining and super nostalgic!
    Pokemon Green Any% Single Segment 0:06:00 A good candidate for a bonus run or a donation incentive! Pokemon Green is one of the original Japanese releases. Thanks to a major oversight, you can swap items with pokemon. This leads to pretty interesting results, including the ability to very quickly warp throughout the game's maps. Short and simple, this is always a fun one for those who know Pokemon but don't know Pokemon speedruns.
    Pokemon Puzzle Challenge Challenge mode-intense difficulty 0:30:00 The last good panel de pon/tetris attack style game. This requires quick reflexes and the ability consistently preform 2 frame tricks (and the game doesn't even run at 15 FPS!). Intense mode is extremely unfair and biased towards the computer. One slip up and the run can be over.
    Pokemon Puzzle League 1P Stadium (Super Hard) 0:40:00 1P Stadium on the hardest difficulty, where the AI starts off pretty fast, and only gets faster, eventually almost reaching TAS speeds. With careful chains and combos, along with some good luck, each fight can be beaten quickly.
    Pokemon Puzzle League Marathon HARD 0:08:00 leave your audience stunned with this highly technical run which has almost no rng. the hard difficulty provides an extreme block breaking speed which can very easily interrupt your chains just by the game pace being too quick, as well as an extra panel colour to reduce the frequency of convenient setups.
    Pokemon Puzzle League S-Hard 0:40:00 PPL had a successful SGDQ run and is popular at other smaller marathons. Puzzle game that needs precise timing and movement for high level play. With grinding, I can get consistent 30-40 minute times.
    Pokemon Puzzle League 1P Stadium (Easy - Super Hard) 1:30:00 The entire 1P Stadium, showcasing the full spectrum of the game's RNG. The AI starts really, really slow on Easy, and eventually reaches near TAS speeds by the end of Super Hard. Each difficulty having different strategies on how to beat each opponent quickly. Video is current WR.
    Pokemon Puzzle League Spa Service 0:28:00 The speed part of the game. Goal for each stage is to get your whole stack of blocks below the white clear line as quickly as possible. Last stage is where all the chains and combos come out to try and defeat Giovanni. Video is current WR.
    Pokemon Puzzle League Super Hard 0:40:00 Pokemon Themed version like Tetris Attack. Includes a much harder AI and 16 stages. Super Hard run involves using specfic combo and chain tricks to manipulate the AI in order to get quick kills.
    Pokemon Sapphire Version Any% (Glitchless) 2:30:00 Plays through the main story of the game using Mudkip as the starter Pokemon. Timer starts at "New Game", and stops upon defeating the Champion. Mudkip's nature and stats are manipulated using a method whereby we confirm it as our starter on within a particular range of frames; we thus know our exact stats (from a range of possible Mudkips with good stats) and they are quite good. Abra is caught in Granite Cave to save many minutes off the run, and in a marathon setting, an Abra encounter can be manipulated as well by reloading the file if one is not encountered "organically". Gen 3 movement is also uniquely crisp among Pokemon titles, as the running shoes and the Mach Bike make movement not only fast but allow us to manipulate the directional facing of any optional trainer ("spinner") in the game, allowing us to pass them with 100% consistency. Kyogre is caught before the 8th gym and is used to complete the run.
    Portal Beat the game 0:10:00 u go through walls, physics are busted. dumb game imo
    Quake Easy Run 0:20:00 Fun, quick. I'm ok at the game.
    Quake any% 0:20:00 any% is done on the 'Easy' difficulty. Very high performance run, almost no downtime. All action all the way through
    Quake Nightmare Run 0:25:00 Kinda like Easy Run but harder and more random. You need to adjust a lot during a run making it kinda intense to watch + enemies everywhere. The video I linked is bad, first run I did in like 4 months.
    Quake Easy 100% 0:50:00 imo the best "marathon category" for Quake. It's fast and you get to see a lot of the game. A lot of ppl liked my ESA run of this at least.
    Quest 64 US any% 2:35:00 There have been recently discovered (May 2015) glitches that allow the player to get oob in several areas, as well and cloning spirits, which over all makes this run much much safer. (probably best as a race however, as RNG still exists)
    Quest 64 All Spirits 2:45:00 Same as US any% except that you pick up all overworlds spirits, visiting places that you wouldn't see normally, otherwise much the same. Is easier since we will be doing more dmg with more spirits
    Ramone: Teh Gaem 0:28:00 The meme version of Rayman with a fully fledged out game! A short but dank memegame. Ramone would like to become an independent Walrus, so he must collect enough Dank Memes to enter the Meme Temple and be granted a wish from Carlton Danks. (Yes this is a real game that people actually run).
    Ranger X Heavy 100% 0:20:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKADj3FP_ro
    Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time any% 2:05:00 While A Crack in Time is less movement-oriented than other R&C games, it is not any less broken. The speedrun involves many difficult out-of-bounds clips and sequence breaks, the majority of which are visually intuitive, making this game a nice watch for first-time viewers.
    Ren & Stimpy: Stimpy's Invention Any% 0:20:00 A really silly and wacky game based on Ren & Stimpy. Stimpy's new invention exploded and now we have to traverse a bunch of weird levels to get the pieces of the machine back. The run is mainly focused on optimized movement and optimizing Ren & Stimpy's special tag team abilities, which are used to go faster in most areas or simply get a terrain advantage that saves time. The game is really short and easy, but still VERY strange and out there. My run is on emulator, however i could very well buy a Sega Genesis and a copy of the game by the time of the marathon if needed.
    Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Any% 1:30:00 The best Resident Evil in the series.
    Capcom called it a commercial success.
    Sacrifice any% 1:50:00 This game is extremely good casually, but since the game is basically a third person RTS, there aren't many tricks except for just going fast.
    You get a super overpowered ally on the second mission and you have to use it to kill everything and if it dies you lose the run. The main movement techniques are just using sprint and right times and conserving mana.
    (I apparently don't have a video, this game usually doesn't look too fun so might want to skip this.)
    Samurai Western any% 0:50:00 Very quirky action hack'n'slash made by Spike and published by Atlas. Has a fair amount of humor potential when it comes to the accessories.
    Shadow the Hedgehog Neutral 0:25:00 A very quick speedrun that mostly emphasizes using a glitch called Chaos Control Glitch, which allows you to complete levels much more quickly than intended, platforming, and hero point management to perform the glitch.
    Shovel Knight Any% 1:00:00 A Modern side-scrolling platformer in the style of an 8-bit game, Shovel Knight offers a unique art style and an amazing soundtrack, It's fast paced and almost every jump, pogo and shovel slash utilizes a different piece of speed tech to progress quickly. The Bosses are amazing to watch and the run uses the most powerful Relics to create a well-paced and diverse showcase.
    Silent Hill 3 New Game 0:50:00 walking simulator but it has a lot of cool tricks and things to explain seeing as ive wasted 2 years of my life on it i can talk about a ton of things regarding the run and its nuances. estimate is in real time video uses game time
    Silent Hill 3 UFO Ending 0:25:00 i couldnt figure out how to add extra categories to the same game so unless im just dumb ill just use another game slot. much shorter than the regular any% run and you kill things with lasers as a magical girl to get a bonus ending. you also go out of bounds at one point to skip a whole section which isn't in the new game category.
    Snailiad any% 0:10:00 Top tier flash metroidvania with sequence breaks and insane boss fights with zero defensive upgrades and almost no health upgrades. I hold the WR at 7:12 IGT (7:43 RTA). Cute artstyle and good music.
    Sonic Advance Sonic&Tails 0:18:00 Sonic with Tails as secondary to make certain bosses safer. Fast game, fast category.
    Sonic Advance 2 Sonic 0:30:00 One of the fastest 2D sonic games out there, which uses the boost and air dash mechanics to beat levels insanely quickly.
    Sonic Advance 2 Sonic Any% 0:27:30 Hopefully I can do a deathless run this time. Can attempt 1handed as 2nd possible category??? Would have to try a run though to see how much slower it'd be.
    Sonic Advance 3 All Stages 0:45:00 A fast-paced 2D sonic game that has a tag action mechanic to go fast and take shortcuts. This game has 20 teams, about 15 of which are used to clear stages and bosses as quickly as possible, offering tons of variety.
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Hero Story 0:40:00 Highly entertaining run. Starts off usually pretty much as typical fast blue hedgehog gameplay, and gets increasingly broken as the game goes on. Requires a ton of flexibility due to the 3 very different styles of play contained in the run. By the end we're just flying sideways through levels and playing music with buttons. The run has evolved considerably since the game's show at AGDQ2015 with new tech in almost every level.
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Knuckles Centurion Challenge 2:00:00 This has to the best stupid category of all time. 5 Knuckles levels, 20 times each, and you'd think this would be boring. You'd think it's all RNG, totally useless for anything. But the Knuckles levels have some of the highest skill caps in the entire game, and whereas each Sonic and Tails stage has 2 or 3 routes, the Knuckles levels have somewhere into the thousands. This is the run to watch if you want to see the Knuckles levels get broken to pieces. Running on walls? Clipping out of bounds using anything and everything? Setting Knuckles on fire being a strat? Hell yeah. Even more hilarious as a race. Would be a fantastic Open Block filler.
    Sonic Adventure DX Sonic's Story 0:43:00 Gamecube version. Sonic flies around and stuff. Tails is useless? High estimate because I'm a bad.

I can run other stories if desired, but Sonic's story is my official offer if alternate categories requires using up another game offer.
    Sonic R 100% (No OoB) 0:20:00 The best racing game to be released in 1997, Sonic R is a very fast paced speedrun, with tons of good movement due to exploiting drifting off of walls to gain more speed. I rerouted this game over the summer (which included changing the character used for 3/5 courses) and managed to snag world record shortly after. What better game to brighten up everyone's day?
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Sonic any% 0:27:00 It's an absolute classic speedgame, I'm on the verge of joining the sub-16 club, and I've run it at two 'GDQ's. Linked PB is an old one, but it actually has a video.
    Sonic Triple Trouble Tails Any% 0:25:00 Simple 2D Sonic game, not a lot of people have seen it but it's a good game (sometimes) that's a lot of fun (sometimes) and an entertaining speed game. Short run, but with a surprising amount of tech. The game throws its own wrenches into the works when it drops inputs and lags so a single-seg runner has to be on their toes at all times. Just a fun run of a not-often-seen speedgame.
    Sparkster Beat the Game (Normal) 0:25:00 Rocket Knight Adventures 2 on SNES. It's pretty fast. Learning this for the 12 hour challenge in February.
    Spider: Rite of the Shrouded Moon Full Life 0:35:00 Cute indie game from late 2015 about being a spider and solving mysteries. Involves a lot of preplanning so I'll likely need my note sheet with me because I need access to the internal time and date of the computer to force day/ night and various real world moon cycles on demand (CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME IF IT IS RAINING AT THE VENUE'S LOCATION)
    Spongebob Squarepants: SuperSponge Any% 0:30:00 Simply epic.
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon 100 Egg 1:05:00 third spyro game; category collects 100 eggs in order to open the door to the final boss without clipping inside. much more safe category than regular any%. my pb's offline (59:58) and kinda poopy atm, but i'll be running this a fair bit in the next few months.
    SSX 3 All Peak Race 0:25:00 SSX 3 released in 2003 is the third iteration in the SSX franchise. It features 3 peaks and 17 tracks. SSX 3 is different from SSX and SSX Tricky in that instead of the arcade style individual tracks, SSX 3 has a more free-roaming playstyle where the entire mountain and all of it's tracks connect seamlessly. The All Peak Race category is essentially a run through all 5 main race tracks and begins at the summit of peak 3 all the way down to the bottom of peak 1. Athough the category is sorta arbitrary, it is actually really good speedrun as you basically travel through all the core tracks of the game and take dozens upon dozens of cool shortcuts and secret paths in true SSX racing style. This run was last seen at a marathon at SGDQ 2014 and it was highly successful there. note i plan to play this on ps2 and bring a ps2 to the event but this run contains lag making rta > igt. ps2 does not lag on this game so rta = igt.
    Star Wars: Dark Forces Any% 0:25:00 Fast paced star wars fps utilizing a ton shortcuts through explosive boosts, fast movement, splash damage exploits, and a couple other sequence breaks that make a rather complicated game very short
    Streets of Rage 2 Max, Normal 0:30:00 A good beat em up with good tech.
    Super Double Dragon Any% 0:42:00 Simple beat-em-up. Strats revolve around controlling enemy AI.
    Super Mario 3D Land Any% 1:02:00 This game doesn't have glitches, it's just quick 3D Mario platforming. It's extremely charming, and a lot of fun to run or to watch. Since you need to collect 100 star coins to unlock the final level, collecting them adds extra depth to each level. The tanooki power up is used the entire run for fast-paced movement and skipping large or small areas of levels.
    Super Mario 64 DS 80 star 1:45:00 Super Mario 64 DS is a remake/ sequel to Super Mario 64. WIth 3 more playable characters (even though you only use 3 of the 4 in 80 star) the different movement of the different characters and the extra 30 added stars makes it feel like a totally different game/ speed run. Playing as yoshi and luigi makes for a totally different experience and some different skips that aren't in the original version for the N64.
    Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels 8-4 Warpless (Mario) 0:35:00 A popular run at marathons large and small, though all the marathon showings of this game are as Luigi. As difficult as Lost Levels is as Luigi, Mario's shorter jump makes the game even harder and even more impressive to watch.

Donation incentive: D-4 Warpless - adds world 9 and the letter worlds A through D to the run. These levels are extremely challenging as Mario, with lots of two-frame-window jumps and different strats for many levels due to many of the Luigi strats being completely impossible as Mario. If there is no donation incentive for D-4 Warpless, I'd prefer D-4 Warpless to be the main run.
    Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels D-4 Warpless (Mario) 0:55:00 Donation incentive for Lost Levels - see main Lost Levels submission for details.
    Super Mario Galaxy any% mario 3:15:00 Any% mario is a really fun run to do with a ever growing community. There are lots of skips scattered throughout the run which unlike other games there isn't like one or two skips that skip most of the game. One of my favorite skips/ levels is the skip in honey hive 2 where you are on this tree stump thing and backflip spin wall kick spin and the gravity takes you to the mini boss fight where you get the star. Another major skip in Super Mario Galaxy happens in Toy Time 1 where there is a toy robot bowser and you can wall jump up his side and armpit to the top of him. The gravity mechanic makes skips really cool to watch and complete. Super Mario Galaxy also has one of the best ratings of any video game ever. Also my time may be closer to 3 hours bc i am improving at a decent rate in this category.
    Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island 100% 2:45:00 I don't really need to describe this game/category. It's an iconic speedrun of a game I'm good at. I don't have a top hundo time atm but i can definitely get one by May of next year.
    Super Smash Bros. Normal Mode 0:10:00 I play this competitively. Familiar with all the characters so could do a bid war for them. Could do some attempts if vid proof is needed.
    Super Smash Bros. 64 Kirby 3-Stock Normal 0:09:00 Mainly submitting to run during Nuts and Bolts intro. I usually run it during the game’s 9 minute unskippable intro during my attempts of N&B any%; the fast-paced action and quick adaption to random enemy patterns makes this a great watch. Beating it while running another game only increases the entertainment. Would be fine if another SSB runner takes spot as long as category is >9 minutes.
    System Shock Default Difficulty 0:45:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr0F5kL9I1U
    Team Fortress 2 Mann Vs Machine Ghost Town any% 0:25:00 Man Vs. Machine is the horde mode of TF2, with Ghost Town being the hardest level. It was added in a Halloween update and was made to be absurdly difficult as a joke. We can consistently beat it in ~20 minutes. This has 6 players using complementary loadouts to work as a team to kill a lot of robots really fast. TF2 has a huge community and is sure to acquire a new group of viewers for NASA.
    Tetris Attack Very Hard 0:12:00 Classic puzzle attack game that involves fast paced actions and precise execution. 12 Stages to defeat the hardest AI in the game.
    Tetris Attack VS Mode (Very Hard) 0:12:00 The original North American puzzle league game featuring Yoshi and all his friends. The AI is not very well programmed compared to the later puzzle league games, so the best way to beat each fight is to fill the AI's stack as fast and efficiently as possible with many chains and combos.
    Tetris Attack Stage Clear 0:24:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIKPSc2SKOA
    Tetris Worlds Story Mode 0:50:00 Time to save Mino Kind! Features 6 different kinds of Tetris that will all be played during the run. Each kind of Tetris has it's own strategies on getting through each level/world as quickly and efficiently as possible, strategies that are not just getting 4 line clears all the time necessarily. Colonizing all 6 worlds saves Mino Kind from being inoperable. Video is current WR.
    Tetrisphere Rescue 1:40:00 We got 100 of our sphere friends we need to rescue quickly. Very fast-paced run where we drop Tetris-like pieces onto a 3D sphere to clear them from the ball. Levels get much more difficult as the run goes on, some where we will be digging 5-6 layers deep, and dealing with 3-4 different pieces at once.
    The Adventures of Bouapha- Spooky Castle any% 0:40:00 A charming PC freeware game. This game features challenging top down gameplay. Almost every sound effect in the game is created by the developer (much like Botanicula). The game has some elements of luck, but it mostly relies on dodging vast hordes of skeletons, spiders, giant zombies, loch ness monsters, mummies, and aliens.
    The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX All Instruments 0:26:00 Zelda like you've never seen it before! Using the Doghouse Glitch we wrong warp and travel out of bounds all throughout Koholint Island on a quest to collect all eight instruments as quickly as possible. Featured tricks including walking on water, walking on lava, walking on walls, and a whole array of crazy mind-boggling movement, all leading up to a challenging and impressive final boss fight. Safe strats will be used for the marathon.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 100% 5:00:00 Co-op run or race with Glitchymon.
    The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time No Item Manipulation No Wrong Warp 1:37:00 While banning wrong warping and item manipulation you'd think this run would be dull and boring, but it is far from it. With the recently found Shadow Boat skip this run is action packed and full of surprises.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D All Dungeons or MST 2:30:00 Run length would be shorter for All Dungeons. The routes are very similar, MST just adds the trials and detours for the items required to complete them. These runs are great categories to show off the extremely broken new glitches in the 3DS version, including a crazy new form of wrong warping. For people familiar with the N64 version, it is interesting to see what glitches still work and what new glitches have been introduced.
    The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest No Item Manipulation No Wrong Warp 1:45:00 Fastest way of beating the game without using item manipulation (such as Reverse Bottle Adventure, or Get Item Manipulation) or Wrong Warping (combining two loading zone values to warp to a new, unintended location. i.e. Deku Tree to Ganon's castle). Though similar to it’s OoT counterpart, the dungeons in this run are more difficult, as well as skipping hover boots, provides a fresh experience.
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Any% 4:15:00 I picked up this game In mid-late 2013 as my first speedgame. The record at the time was 4:27:XX, and is now 3:57:59 held by me. There has been a ton of optimization and new discoveries throughout the run. The gameplay is usually pretty fast-paced and jaw-dropping as you can do a lot of bizarre things, including but not limited to walking up walls, flying while dead, and swimming backwards across the ocean in less than 10 seconds.

Unfortunately this game has a bad rep when it comes to cutscenes and sailing. Luckily sailing has been minimised thanks to superswimming and clever routing by someone who would be helping commentate for this run (@trogww). This same person has also somewhat recently found a major cutscene skip, which has shed new light on the potential to skip cutscenes throughout the rest of the game.

There are very few luck based factors in this game. At most you usually only lose a minute if even throughout the entire run due to bad drops, enemy patterns, etc.

This game has only been in three marathons over the past four years or so and would benefit greatly from being in more. My main goal is to get the game more exposure and get more people running it as well as showcase optimized runs as best as possible. I'm confident myself along with the other commentator(s) I'd have with me would put on a good showing of the run.

If this gets in I'll probably try and drop my time by another couple minutes as I know that it can currently go 3 minutes lower supposing nothing new gets found.
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Any% 3:25:00 This game is both focused around movement and sequence breaks/ glitches. This makes for an extremely entertaining run with varying routes, strategies and glitch that are all employed in a single speedrun. Tp is a great watch at a marathon especially when done with good commentary. Note my pb has no video and is only listed on ZSR and the Googledocs leaderboard for this game. Video is of the WR
    The Misadventures of Tron Bonne Any% 0:45:00 An 3D action game where you control a mech suit and a unit of six servbots that you can command to do various tasks. The game is like a combination of Mega Man Legends and Pikmin. The objective is to get 3 million zenny and then kill a giant robot at the end of the game, most of this zenny is acquired from robbing banks, stealing farm animals, and blasting your way through an ancient ruin.
    the oregon trail any% v1.2 0:05:00 randomness the run
    Thomas Was Alone any% 0:50:00 game would be played quietly in a room where everyone is ready to go to sleep
    Thomas Was Alone any% 0:50:00 Minimalistic indie puzzle/platformer where the objective is to get your rectangular characters of different shapes, sizes and abilities to their designated exits. Time is 'saved' by stacking characters and skipping platform cycles where possible (on top of the obvious routing, efficient character switching and clean movement). Estimate is below my PB because the longest level of the game can now be effectively skipped, thanks to a simple but amusing bug that manipulates the goal counter. Could make for a comfy late-night run.
    Thrasher presents: Skate and Destroy Any% (Expert) 0:20:00 Skateboarding game for PS1 with weird controls, wonky graphics, and a killer 80's hip hop soundtrack. It's not the greatest run but I love it
    Tony Hawk American Wasteland Classic 0:05:50 Man on plank with wheels goes fast and gets gnarly. Heavy execution focus with a goal of beating classic mode as fast as possible. Classic is the best mode.
    Tony Hawk American Wasteland Classic All Goals 0:07:15 Man on plank with wheels goes fast and gets gnarly and ALL THE GOALS. Heavy execution focus with a goal of beating classic mode as fast as possible WITH EVERY GOAL COMPLETE. Classic is the best mode AND THIS IS MORE OF THE BEST..
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Any% 0:08:00 THPS1 Any% run blazes through the game getting the fewest number of tapes necessary and only bronze medals. The 100% run collects all the tapes, gets gold medals, and shows off more of the game while using trickier routes.
    Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Any% 0:09:10 Board man goes fast and warps to different levels. What's happenin' slick?
    Towerfall Ascension Coop Full Normal 1:15:00 Archery arena indie game. This category goes through all of the coop levels including the dark world expansion. Very fast movement using hyper dashing is used to position within the level and kill enemy waves as fast as possible.
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion Any% Normal 1:38:00 A surgery game which uses Wii pointer controls. Many people have heard about this game due to it being a launch title on the Wii, but few have played seen the game played at a high level. Normal difficulty is the preferred category by most runners as it has a nice mix of speed, accuracy, and risk management with vitals.
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion Any% Hard 1:45:00 On Hard difficulty patients vitals decrease much more rapidly and healing tools are less effective. This forces me to use different strategies in a lot of operations and puts more emphasis on accuracy and managing vitals.
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion Any% 1:32:00 Any% allows any difficulty for operations. Most operations will use Easy, but there are a few operations here and there where playing a harder difficulty is faster.

The patient can take a lot of abuse on Easy so this category's main focus is about going fast instead of managing the patient's vitals.
    Trespasser: Jurassic Park any% 1:10:00 this sure is a video game
    True Crime Streets Of LA any% 1:05:00 This Jackie Chan type fighting crime solving shooting driving game is quite entertaining. Starring Christoper Walken as the narrator. It's a game in where you can play as a donkey, a pimp or a girl in lingerie and you fight crime! In any% we do the bad ending and its mostly fast paced shooting and fighting and skiping missions. This game can be done on either PC or PS2 if need be.
    Turok 2: Seeds of Evil First 3 Missions 0:48:00 First 3 Missions is a meme category that doesn't beat the game but it shows the only good parts of the game and it's much shorter than any% (that would get an estimate of 2:15). Played on PC because N64 version sucks donkey glans, speed tricks and clutch play expected.
    Twilight Princess Any% No Save and Quit 3:50:59 Twilight Princess is very trick-heavy with some slight rng factors to it, and includes some glitches as well. General runs can take up to almost 4 hours on no save and quit, I will be doing an old route due to a lot of risky run enders in the most up to date route. There could be an incentive to show off some things from the game for fun after the run is over.
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune any% 1:00:00 the most broken game in the uncharted series, several tricks allow you to complete the game extremely quickly including skipping entire chapters and most of the gun fights.
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines any% 1:00:00 can do default tremere any% or let people decide between tremere, gangrel, nosferatu, etc
    Velocity 2X New Game Any% 1:40:00 Recently ported to PC, Velocity 2X is half shmup, half platformer and built for speed. The game centers around its teledash mechanic which allows you to teleport a short distance in any direction and is used for very fast movement and tricks. The game is literally high octane from beginning to end with flashy visuals and incredible pace.
    VVVVVV 100% 0:20:00 A classic indie game with a great soundtrack. Interesting sequence breaks and fast-paced platformer. I can also show off a number of glitches if there is time.
    VVVVVV any% no Telejumping 0:20:00 Fast paced platformer game with a wide variety of tricks and glitches. Optimized movement through stages is mesmerizing to watch and is overall a very entertaining run to watch.
    Wario Land: Shake It! Any% 1:35:00 Execution-based platformer focused on coin routing. The coin route does two areas out of order to clear the game more quickly. The bosses are very impressive, the movement is smooth, and this game has an amazing soundtrack and animation. Most levels have a unique gimmick to keep the gameplay from getting stale, including a chunk of tilt controls, allowing for much commentary
    Whirl Tour Any% 0:30:00 Scooter
    World of Warcraft Double Agent% no faction change 72:59:59 This action packed, non stop RPG experience will make meat grinders look prissy. With a whopping 140 hour estimate, this run will surely leave the audience in awe. Join in on the memories as one runner takes you through 12 years of blood, sweat, and tears - all without those pesky heirlooms. Through the bramble and bush that was Vanilla, into the alien land of the Outlands in Burning Crusade, falling the Lich King and ending his Wraith, conquering the Cataclysm, finding our way through the Mists of Pandaria, and out the other end in to the fel-torn world of Draenor. After all of that is passed, we do it: again. Do your part, and help end the Iron Horde in this one last hurrah that will change Azeroth for millennium to come.
    WWF SmackDown! Single Match 0:02:00 Game lets you spam finishers. The Stunner is the fastest and apparently most powerful finisher. Jeff Hardy also seems to be the best punching bag character. Submission was done on Hard, but RNG can get pretty crazy so I'd probably go with Normal at a marathon. AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.
    Yoshi's Island Warpless 1:55:00 Beat the game without using some major glitches. Would race if any other yoshi speedrunners are going,
    ""igotschool": >they call me "the rheal deal" for a reason"
    Yoshi's Island Warpless 1:50:00 All stages without major glitches. Down for a race.
    Yoshi's Island Warps 1:45:00 Uses some of the arbitrary banned glitches to change the run enough to only be different by a couple minutes. Would race other yoshi speedrunners.
    Yoshi's Island 100% 2:55:00 Collect the collectables using some of the glitches but not others because reasons. Would race other yoshi speedrunners.
    Yoshi's Island Any% 0:10:00 The purest category and least arbitrary. You play 1-1 very slowly then you're done. Good chance it wont actually happen but w/e this game is fun.
    You Are Empty any% with sprint 0:50:00 russian game, not main category, cause hacked gamefiles, fun and fast.
    Zelda: Four Swords Adventures Any% 2:30:00 FSA is regarded as one of the best zelda speedruns in the community. Having 4 links leads to insane movement tech and multitasking. The game is also extremely broken with many out of bounds, clips, and using "zombie" links to go through walls.

Original URL:
    Last edited by Ari; 02-18-2016, 01:39 AM.
Working...
X