• Show
Clear All

• Summer Games Done Quick 2014

Click image for larger version

Name:	sgdq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	89305

Summer Games Done Quick, running from June 22-29, is a charity event benefiting Doctors Without Borders. SGDQ features 160 straight hours of live speedruns, with loads of amazing skill and tricks on display. Various games from Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Half-Life, and other popular franchises are demolished in quick succession. Catch all the action, have a chance to win cool prizes, and donate to a great cause while you're at it!

WHERE:

Games Done Quick (GDQ) is a series of charity video game fundraising events featuring high-level gameplay. As of May 2023, GDQ has raised over 43 million dollars for charity.

WHEN:

June 22-29

SCHEDULE:

Games Done Quick is a series of charity video game marathons. These events feature high-level gameplay by speedrunners raising money for charity. Games Done Quick has teamed up with several charities in its nine-year history, including Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation. We are currently the largest fundraising event globally for both charities!

This is an awesome event, I learned a lot of speedrunning tactics from watching.
    Todd C.
    Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

So hype for SSBMStuff running Crash Bandicoot: Warped! I've been a long time follower of his and I'm so excited to see this run... Even though I've seen him run it countless times before XD Also, Geoff running Super Monkey Ball 2 Expert Mode. Both are great streamers and I highly recommend you all go watch these runs!
      My stream
      Personal Bests
      Spyro the Dragon
      Any% - 1:10:53

Comment

Working...
      X