Replay Analysis Open From Past Esports Analyst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replay Analysis Open From Past Esports Analyst

Recently I have been streaming with the Lzuruha Community and want to help people out so here is a quick introduction. Hello My Name is Kyle "Muizzjkabani" Bogart i'm a Korean born united states citizen who is a past analyst for some teams. I have worked with wcs champions in the past on small details that made a big difference in the big picture. So if you want some free replay analysis I will look at any replays and look at them and point out time stamps and what I see to improve on. I won't be mean but if there is a big issue I want to help you by pointing it out. Thanks again if anyone wants to send me any of them. I can provide analysis bronze-gm(But may be limited to some things in higher leagues because of my lack of being able to play the game myself that well). I am limited by a condition I was born with nerve wise so it is hard for me to play but I am a current student in SUNY(State University of New York) and Harvard.

Hey welcome to the forums buddy, glad to have you involved in the community!
    Todd C.
    Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

Thank you Todd I am glad to give back to the community.

Comment

welcome to the community

Comment

Working...
        X