Feral or Resto for PvP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral or Resto for PvP?

What is in demand more? I feel Resto is pretty OP as i been doing bgs 88-90 and we win hard due to heals. But I hear feral can pretty much kill anything. Which would be more useful for both arenas + wpvp

Both are good for arenas it will come down to your preference and who you have to play with. Ferals are mostly good for Cleve comps ( other Meele/ hunters) and Restos are stronger with spell cleave. Both have unique play styles and both are compeitive. So I'd go with which one you enjoy more

Comment

I've played all three specs and I loved them all. As Calynu said its really on your play style. I have been playing resto(main) boom(off for convenience) and Resto in PvP can be a lot of fun and can be satisfying to a point, for me how ever I enjoy killing the players haha. If you feel the same way you'd probably enjoy playing feral. Being a sneaky kitty is quite fun.
      http://steamsignature.com/profile/de...7976240074.png

Comment

Feral will be a lot more demanding at 90 in arena also in rbgs or most pvp than resto. With resto though you can run godcomp(s) atm.
        Last edited by Elderfro; 04-10-2013, 07:06 PM.
        Afroking LoL
        Battletag Elderfro#1453
        STREAM

Comment

Working...
        X