Solo: Lei Shen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo: Lei Shen

I have had this video laying around for a bit now, didn't want to share it that early but whatever.

There's a non-negligible, yet negligible bug that happened in p1, so I will re-kill it without that bug on wednesday and stream it next week hopefully without it bugging again. The bug ultimately had zero impact on the difficulty of the fight, and by zero I really mean literally none at all, but I don't want it to taint the kill anyway.

Non-negligible because:
    - it made p1 a simple tank and spank, I didn't have to reset the debuff and move around between platforms

Negligible because:
    - p1 is a joke anyway to begin with
    - its only impact outside of p1 was reducing the energy levels of the three pillars other than bouncing bolts, and I wasn't anywhere near close to capping them by the end of p2.
    - one could argue this actually reduced my dps (no AMS soaking) and made beating the enrage harder, lol. but I was 20 secs ahead of enrage regardless, so whatever.

That being said, enjoy. It's all about DAT TRANSITION

(I don't think I played particularly well, either; plenty of mistakes were made during my transition. I am sure it can be beat much, much more cleanly. This took me less than 10 attempts, so it wasn't particularly hard, either.)

Music:

Tutti Sound - Dream Walker
    Tutti Sound - The Ancient Magic
    Tutti Sound - Invasion
    Sword Art Online OST - Confront Battle
    Tutti Sound - The Abyss
Working...
X