New LZH EU GUILD is born !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New LZH EU GUILD is born !

Hello everyone ! Today a new guild was born, Lzuruha ! but this time on EU Draenor server as Horde !
    I have both heard and seen that people from EU plays WoW from Carnage64 twitch and wants to join there LZH guild on US but the problem exist, time diffrence and latency
    can be a problem. So i came up on the idea of making a LZH guild on EU for us that lives in europe, so people that wanna join LZH and play WoW has the possibility to do so.
    Today i got the word "Go for it" after iv been speaking to high members of LZH so we can finally make this happen wich makes me more than happy

Im thinking of starting small, do bg's together, hc's, etc and start to raid eventually. Iam currently gearing up my Hunter, atm im doing hc's and raid finder,
    so right now the guild members doesnt need to be best in slot members to join i.e. as long as u know ur class, doing ur best and wanna help form the guild to start
    raid and have a fun time together, ur more then welcome.
    If u dont wanna raid, just wanna join and maybe have a good amount of ppl to chat with, do bg's, hc's etc with and have alot of fun ur also welcome ofc.

There will be all sorts of ranks: raiders, members, socials etc so it will not only be the hardcore raiders in the guild so dont worry. So if u wanna relax, have a fun time
    and play casual u can apply for member instead of raider, all that will be sorted out when the time goes by.

Since the guild was created today we dont have a website etc for apply's to the guild so the recruit system has to go through me atm.
    Atm we only have 3 ppl in the guild, me as GM atm, 1 raider and 1 member so we need alot more ppl to get this going with the hope of one day become a strong raiding guild,
    with alot of fun with good amount of players.
    We also gonna need officers to help me out with recruits and other things so if u think u have what it takes talk to me and we can discuss that.
    In the future i want the guild to be strong raiding guild, have a good group of players, with good atmosphere and the most important thing, to have fun !
    So basically we need all sort of ppl and ranks to make it easier for everyone, officers, raid leaders etc but more of that when ppl starts to join.

As i wrote above, this guild is on EU Draenor server so if u wanna transfer (if ur playing on a diffrent server) and wanna join the guild you can either contact me here
    in a private msg or on LZH IRC channel http://www.mylzh.net/s/irc/

If u already play on Draenor server my name ingame is Batzer so contact me anytime u want, im online almost 24/7, but if im offline contact me here/IRC or send a mail
    ingame and i will contact u as soon as i log in.

Im gonna end this post with telling u guys that im really exited about this, and i really hope we can do this together and make this something special. If there is any
    questions about this post or about the guild just reply and i will read it and reply back as soon as i can, i may have forgot something

As u may noticed to my english isnt flawless but hopefully u people understand anyway, hope u have a great day and i hope to see you ingame soon // Zealarn
    Last edited by Retrofreak89; 05-12-2015, 01:30 PM.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

Tweeted out on the team twitter!

Comment

Thanks tasha !

Comment

Can't wait to see what comes of this! If need anything I am here just PM, I will prob end up leveling an EU toon as well myself. Also are you horde or Alliance?
            Afroking LoL
            Battletag Elderfro#1453
            STREAM

Comment

OK cool. Yeah i forgot to write that in the post. Its on Horde side and ur more then welcome.. Do u have a lvl 100 and wanna come or lvling one up? Either way ur welcome, PM me here or on LZH IRC

Comment

Working...
              X