Introduce Yourself in WoW Guild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce Yourself in WoW Guild

Hey Guys, I put this post together here so we can start introducing ourselves and get to know eachother. With Legion around the corner I want everyone who wants to be a part of Lzuruha to post here. For those that do not know me already I am CarNage I stream for a living and live with my parents who I help take care of. I hope to do well in Legion and for us to have a good time kicking ass!
    sigpic

My name is Kyn and I am a WoW addict. (Hi Kyn.) Ive been playing the World of Warcraft since early TBC and through all subsequent expansions. My primary characters through the years have been and still are Holy Paladin, DPS Warrior, and DPS Death Knight. Other than WoW I also enjoy long walks on the beach, a nice cool dip in the pool at midnight and bathing in the blood of my enemies.

Comment

Hey, it's Kinoy, as kyn stated above, I too am a WoW addict.. Been playing since the launch of TBC. Never really raided "hardcore" starting out as a lock, then switching to priest, playing through most of TBC and wrath. Came back halfway through MoP as my lock and eventually switched to mage during siege and have been playing mage ever since. Some IRL stuff now! Got married a year ago, bought a house, got a dog, and got a promotion at work in that last year. Doing pretty good for a skinny 24yr old guy heh. I also enjoy chilling around the house and building random things.. Recently built puppy stairs for my bed so the little guy wouldn't need our help. But yeah that's me pretty much in this wall of text.

My your parses be high, and damage taken be low.

Comment

Cem here. I started playing WoW again after watching Carns stream. I raided back in ICC, but haven't played hardly at all since 80 cap. I came back for a free week 3 years ago when they gave out free time and and a free expansion. Married with 2 kids and gaming is my escape.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hello Gents! Karab ("Care-ab") here, I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and it's been a love/hate relationship, however I am here to stay. I've been a raider and a druid since TBC. Played faithfully through until the release of Cataclysm. After hating how my class was being diced up from a support role to more specific roles, I left and came back for the pandas. Did some hardcore raiding then until the guild I was in and main tank went their separate ways (which imploded the guild). I'm now back and miss the end game content I was used to in TBC. What I love the most about the game is guildies taking care of guildies and pushing it in the bad guys' face.

IRL, I am employed by the United States Air Force for the past 10 years and living abroad in Italy. Originally from North Carolina and miss living in the states. I hope you guys enjoy having me aboard!
              Last edited by Karab; 01-22-2016, 07:25 PM. Reason: missed some stuff

Comment

Hey its rimraz (rimjobs) wow is cool and i could talk about my experience playing it....but fuck it. im a carpenter irl 23 of age, i build houses and garages and decks and what have you. Also part time mechanic. I live in nova scotia canada which is covered in snow or fog 99% of the year. we like to say eh and chase moose around, typical canadian eh? anyhow being a carpenter and all im completely retarded when it comes to computers so bare with my shit. and just so you know karab is wrong...its ("Kar-rab")
                Last edited by rimraz; 01-25-2016, 08:56 PM. Reason: had to piss karab off

Comment

Tis Daele. I'm 17 and currently attending High School. Live in South Florida and... yea? I enjoy WoW and shit.

Comment

Hello all, this is Cro, unlike all of you, I am a casual player. I am sure of this because I only have a few (710ish) level 25 pets, just a couple of exalted reps (80 or so), and hardly any /played. I started playing right after TBC released, and have played a rogue since the beginning.

​As far as real life goes, I am an instructor for a large telecom company and I teach predominately outside plant related classes. I grew up in Virginia, bounced around the county for 6 years while in the navy, settled in south Florida. I have been here for 25 years now.

Comment

Hey, it's me Keisar!

I have been playing WoW since 2006/7 on and off and came back recently to join the guild here. Hope to have lots of fun

Comment

Howdy all. Armageddon here!. im actually a Wrath of the Lick King Player on in to WoD. ive been playing ever since . im fully addicted and love what i do. im 30 years old married with 3 children. ages 9-5-4. . i was a United States Marine for 12 year's. retired now and love being a stay at home daddy now. things i couldnt do then i can now. what i do from here for my babies is all that matters in life for me. . im a huge Action Film/Marital Arts Fan. what i hope to gain from this guild is abunch of player's i can enjoy myself with. that being said im highly impressed so far. i look forward to continuing and learning as i go. Pleasure meeting you all!

Comment

Access given as well to all up to this point

Comment

Guess who. I've played MMO's since I was a teen but I didn't start WoW until early cata, I was afraid the game would consume my soul. It did. I found this guild after going casual for a while and missing mythic progression, I spoke to Kinoy from reading his macro in trade chat and have been with you guys ever since

I'm from Ontario Canada and live quite literally in the middle of nowhere with my 15 year old kitty.

Comment

Hey boys, and leoka. I have no computer atm. Graphics card fried so I threw my computer at my wall. Been busy dry walling lately and new motherboard, processor, and graphics card is on the way. Don't rush to kill gore tonight 😉.
                              Last edited by rimraz; 03-15-2016, 11:31 AM. Reason: P.s. Karab you're a scrub

Comment

Working...
                              X