Improving myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improving myself.

Unlike a lot of you in the guild I am not really that experienced at WoW, but I want to improve myself and get a better understanding of the game. I know that nothing quite beats playing the game more, but if anyone has any simple, basic general tricks that I might be missing then could you send a few messages my way. Whether they be macros, add-ons, items. I am not looking class specific just yet because I feel that there's very basic stuff I am over-looking. Any and all help is welcome.

Well what class are you playing first to be able to help you out on that. Also a link to your armoury if possible!

Comment

Okay, I'd hoped for general hints to begin with, but sure. No problem. Mostly a mage, but also have a 100 pally and monk, but the monk isn't vital to me right now. Amroury for my main, and I do know that I need a lot of work on the iLevel.

Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

Comment

Well im going to make this easy, I'm going to ask our Mage in our guild to come help you out. He pulls about 100k dps in raids and is an officer

Comment

Yeah man hit me up in game and Ill be glad to give you some advice!

Comment

Would be better if you could post some general stuff here too Kinoy incase future mages have same questions :P

Comment

Mmk, I will work on a little something when I am feeling a little better xD

Comment

Well if you want to handle on BNet is Katzman#2322.

Comment

Working...
                X